Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ lily or cherryblossom ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two

A/N: To be honest, I don't even know what's gonna happen my self... I'm not sure if I should make it S + S or S + L

So plz tell me in your reviews =P

Hope ya like this chappy!

Disclaimer: Too bad I'm not a millionaire.

Therez something you should know:

"bla...bla..." talking

` bla...bla...' thoughts

R & R plz =)

...HISTORY CLASS OF TOKYO HIGH...

Everyone was talking noisily about the new transfer students they heard, not realizing a woman in her late 50s came into the class.

"Settle down." she said, clearly annoyed by how high the noise level had got to.

......No one heard......

Her face turned from red to blue then purple...

"SETTLE DOWN!!!!" She screamed.

It made everyone immediately freeze into places they were standing.

Some random guy sits in the back glared at her and mumbled "Bitch..."

"Do you have something to share with the hole class Mr. Chang?" she asked as nice as she could in her really pissed mood, knowing that whatever he said was definitely not nice.

"No Mrs. Torito..." he murmured and cursed between his teeth.

She lift her head seem rather satisfied, "Alright, I would like you to welcome Mr. Li Syaoran and Ms Yi Lily from china."

She eyed at the door telling them to come in. A handsome and cold looking Syaoran came in followed by a beautiful Lily rubbing her hands together looking at the ground.

"Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Mrs. Torito asked in a fake nice voice, which made Lily shiver. Even without looking at the Teacher she could tell that Mrs. Torito was not a nice person to talk to.

"And you ask them questions about after." Mrs. Torito told to the class.

"Stop looking at the ground. No fence but you really do look like an idiot when you do that." Syaoran whispered in Lily's ear playfully hoping that will make her look up.

Well it worked all right... She snapped her head up and glared at Syaoran as hard as she could.

"No fence taken..." she grumbled angrily, "no fence taken, my ass!"

"Chill girl, chill. I was only trying to cheer you up." Syaoran said quickly.

Lily's anger vanished when she realized what he said was true, "thanks... I guess."

Mrs. Torito stared at them oddly, "Are you two done flirting yet?"

"NANI?" Lily and Syaoran chorused, "but we weren't flirting." Lily defended.

Mrs. Torito went back to her desk and sat down on her soft and comfy chair, "Hurry up and introduce yourselves, stop wasting by precious class time."

Lily smiled sheepish at her and murmured sorry then turned to the class, didn't like the way everyone looked at her. The girls were glaring and guys were checking her out. She winced, "Ohayo gozaimasu minna-san. Watashiwa Lily desu. (Good morning everyone. My name is Lily) I come from china and... and... and..." She was scared and embarrassed she couldn't think of anything to say.

"And I'm Li Syaoran." Syaoran added. Lily looked up at him with thanks filled in her amber eyes.

`He's always so nice and caring ...and hot too.' She thought, `.HOT? What the hell? Where did I get that idea from? He's not hot...' `Yeah he is.' the voice in the back of her head spatted. `Whatever' she said firmly to herself.

Lily rolled her eyes. ` I really should get rid of the habit of talking to myself.'

"Are you single?" asked one of the guys at the back.

"Me?" she asked doubtfully.

"Is she slow or what?" Syaoran thought out loud. Earning a dead glare from Lily.

The guy who asked the question rolled his eyes. "No, Syaoran." He said sarcastically.

"See he meant it for you." Lily said proudly between a giggle.

Syaoran gave the guy a look that can kill saying, `You better take that back or else.'

"I was just joking man. I'm not gay!" the guy said immediately.

The guy turned to Lily, "So are you single or not angel?"

"Y-e-a-h..." She muttered with a tint blush on her cheek from hearing him calling her angel. She smiled at herself, ` I could get use to this' she thought.

The guy winked at her and she winked back flirtatiously.

Syaoran was furious, but he doesn't know why.

Was he jealous?

But they are just friends right?

He doesn't have feelings for Lily right?

...no...

SOMEWHERE ABOVE IN THE SKY ON A PLANE...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A honey brown hair girl woke up from `slumber' and looked around, "yeah! We are gonna meet my second favorite cousin after you Tomoyo!" she yelled out of blue, causing every passenger on the plane to look at her oddly.

She blushed and murmured, "Gomen nasai..."

The girl with lavender hair burst out laughing, "K-*haha*-A-*hehe*-W- *hahahahehe*-A- *heha*-I- *haha*- I!" "Sakura you should've seen yourself, you were so cute." She squeaked.

"Shut up Tomoyo don't make fun of me!" Sakura grumbled.

Tomoyo winked, "I'm not."

"huuuuummmmmm" Sakura looked at her friend hopelessly.

Changing the subject, "You still remember Lily right?" Sakura asked.

"Of course I do! She's the one that look exactly like you but with amber eyes." The lavender hair beauty replied thoughtfully, "I remember once when we were little we made her wear emerald contact lenses and wear the same clothe as you did, even your dad couldn't tell who was who. Touya did though cause you guys had different auras yours were pink and hers were dark blue."

Sakura smile remembering her childhood and her identical amber eyed cousin

... Amber eyes...

That also reminded her of someone that she used 6 years to forget....

....Li Syaoran....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: did u enjoy it hate it? Plz tell me and give me some ideas of what's going to happen next!!