Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Linked Across The Miles ❯ Lost And Then Found ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~*one-shot*~

Before u ask questions…

No, I wont be abandoning my other 2 fics. But I think im not going to continue one of them…

Syaoran and Sakura and Tomoyo and Eriol… er... All of the characters are 19

Syaoran never told Sakura he loved her

They have all met each other and Sakura caught all and transformed the Clow cards.

The 2nd movie happened but when they told each other they loved them didn't. Does that make sense? O well…

It's not an AU (alternate universe) but a little OOC (out of character)

It may be a song fic… im not sure…

No. Its not a song fic… well… some parts… no… not really…

WHATEVER! Just read it!

[psst! I need a title! Lol…. Help me?]

"Someone talking"

`Thinking`

~~* Change of scene and/or change of someone's POV (point of view)

[Author's (me) note]

* * *

Song

* * *

HAVE YOU EVER…

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura or Cardcaptors… im not getting any money for writing this fic... (God, how I want to!)

I was sitting in my chair when I realized, not for the first time, that I was incomplete without her. I knew I never told her how I felt but I knew that she wouldn't… couldn't return my feelings.

I sat there as the rest of the passengers were preparing for lift off, smiling sadly, thinking of the memories.

~~*

I was in my living room, watching TV when I heard Kero yell, "YES! FINALLY I BEAT LEVEL 29!!!"

I smiled a small half-smile, Kero never changed.

Syaoran just told me he was leaving for China in a week.

I was devastated. Of course Touya was ecstatic, but that didn't help me at all.

I know I love him. I also knew I never told him but I-I. I just couldn't. Do you think you could tell the love of your life you love him/her and have them reject you? I couldn't.

My heart would be shattered. Absolutely broken beyond repair. I thought of how I would feel of him telling me he didn't love me, that he would never love me. I don't think I'll feel anything as horrible. But the thought of him leaving could come close.

I smiled sorrowfully as a small tear trickled down my cheek.

~~*

I heard the words, "arriving… Hong Kong… 5 minutes…" as I woke up. The speaker was scratchy so I couldn't hear some of the words.

I guessed I fell asleep as the plane flew over the land. I knew I had a dream but I couldn't remember who was in it or what it was about. All I recall was a serene sense of peace and calm.

~~*

I just found out from Tomoyo. Syaoran left already.

You can't imagine my sadness and anguish. Remember how I said that the thought of him leaving would be almost as awful as him not loving me? Well, think of how much it hurts that he left me without telling me.

I found myself sobbing into my pillow.

`How could he do that?` I thought.

`I thought we were friends, even though I want to be more.`

I felt as if my life had no meaning. I just wanted to stop feeling. Stop having these feelings of hurt, anguish, and pain.

I made up my mind. Sure, I knew I had to feel things, but the choice was mine if I had to show it.

~~*

Wei and I walked into my home. Or what is supposed to be my home. Nothing feels like it was without her. Without Sakura.

As soon as I stepped into the doorway of my living room, my sisters jumped on me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. They had scared me.

"Aww… we're sorry little brother," said Fuutie.

"Yes, very sorry." Added Xiefa.

"So Syaoran, did u like it Japan?" asked Feimei.

"Of course he did, his cherry blossom was there." teased Fuutie.

I just glared. I didn't want to think of Sakura right now.

"Leave him alone," commanded my mother.

I felt grateful but that feeling disappeared when she asked, "how's the Card Mistress?"

I just answered, "I'm going to my room."

I could hear their whisperings.

"Do you think they had a fight?"

"No."

"Maybe he didn't tell her yet."

"No."

"She couldn't not know… could she?"

"No."

"FUUTIE!!!!" the rest of my sisters yelled at her.

"What?" said Fuutie, "its true!"

"Actually, Sakura… remember the last time she visited? She wasn't the brightest…"

"And she was kind of naive…"

"But she's soooo kawaii!!" cooed Fanfren.

I shook my head and lay down on my bed, thinking of a certain smiling emerald eyed beauty.

~~*

I knew what I had to do. I had to forget everything about Syaoran. I had to. I couldn't live my life crying over him, and causing me unneeded sorrow, thinking of the love that never was.

I got up and took out a pink mini skirt with a matching top. Both with a sprinkling of cherry blossom petals along the bottom.

I was about to put it on when I remembered it was one of Syaoran's favourite outfits on me. I was about to put it away but stopped myself.

If I wanted to be unfeeling and move on with my life I couldn't maneuver myself around everything that reminded me of him.

I put the outfit on, and then brushed my hair leaving it down. I added a bit of pink lip gloss and put on my pink high tops.

I walked downstairs where Touya was reading a newspaper.

"Hey kaijuu! Where you going?"

"Hi Touya, I'm not going anywhere. I thought I was just going to go for a walk around Penguin Park."

"Ok, kaijuu. Better not be meeting any guys there." He said, being an overprotective brother as usual.

"Bye Touya"

Touya wasn't as dense as Sakura; he knew when something was wrong. He called her "kaijuu" twice and got no response. He knew that he only did that because he liked teasing his little sister. But if he got no response… well then there was no point in it.

`Do you think Sakura finally got a clue..? ` He thought. `No, she couldn't have.` he confirmed confidently.

~~*

Syaoran was in his car, a black convertible Lexus [I want one!] listening to the radio.

A song was on… he listened.

* * *

You are the air I need to breathe

The river of life inside of me

You are the half that makes me whole

You are the anchor of my soul.

* * *

However hard he tried to, he couldn't get Sakura out of his mind when he listened to this song.

~~* Across miles of oceans, a certain green eyed someone was listening to the same song

* * *

You are strong when I am weak

You are the words when I can't speak

You never failed to see me through

That's the love I found in you.

* * *

Sakura's eyes widened. How could a song capture all she was feeling in her heart?

~~*

* * *

You are my shelter from the storm

You are the road that leads me home

And being with you here, face to face

Oh, I know I found my place.

* * *

~~*

* * *

"You are strong when I am weak"

* * *

~~*

* * *

"You are the words when I can't speak"

* * *

~~*

* * *

"You never failed to see me through"

* * *

~~*

* * *

"That's the love I found in you…"

* * *

~~*

The two lovers sang in unison, unaware that they were intertwined even with all those miles between them.

~~*

"Sakura…"

~~*

"Syaoran…"

~~*

Each was startled, sure of themselves that they heard their name…

~~* From an unknown place… two shadowed figures watched [I wonder who it is…]

"Can you see them?"

"Yes… it's amazing"

"How so?"

"They are entwined through millions of miles… their love for each other is so strong"

"Yes, yes… wait… millions of miles… Syaoran's not back with Sakura yet?"

"No…"

"What?! He's never going to get her if he's not with her!"

"Tomoyo dear, don't get hysterical," said Eriol comfortingly. [ well? Did u guess it was Eriol and Tomoyo?]

"But Eriol! How can I videotape if their not together?" she whined.

Eriol sweatdropped.

~~*

As Syaoran finished listening to the song, he turned to another radio station.

And he heard…

* * *

Stop! In the name of love,

Before you break my heart

* * *

He grinned and stayed on that station, listening that song.

~~*

Sakura was typing a story the next day. It was for her university teacher, a creative writing piece.

She was writing about her complicated love life.

How she loved, but wasn't loved back. How the female protagonist felt as her heart slowly got broken.

It was sad, she knew but she felt she had to get this out of her before she burst.

Ever since she heard that song on the radio, the one that so perfectly captured her feelings, she had been listening to her radio more often. She was listening to it now, searching for inspiration.

As she fiddled with the knobs, she finally found a song that suited her.

* * *

Fed up with my destiny

A place of no return

Think I'll take another day

Slowly watch it burn.

* * *

Unlike the other song, this one did nothing for her. It provided a lot of remedies for her writer's block, but other than that, nothing.

It continued.

* * *

Doesn't really matter

How the time goes by

Cause I'll still remember you and I

And that beautiful goodbye

* * *

She almost snorted. Goodbye? What goodbye? Syaoran left without telling her. Telling her it was a week before she saw the last of him, while it turns out it would be only 24 hours.

* * *

Staggering through those empty streets

Laughing all along

I had made a mess of me

Confessions made me warm

* * *

She finished her story. The song helped her greatly, but now that she was done, she didn't want to listen to it anymore.

She switched it to another station and heard:

* * *

Stop! In the name of love

Before you break my heart

* * *

Sakura smiled and continued to listen to the rest.

~~*

Syaoran sighed as the song finished. He grabbed a paper and a pen, intending to write to Sakura, explaining why he left so quickly, but couldn't, as the next song on that station was another one of his favourites.

* * *

There is no one I can say this too

And there is nothing better than to talk to you

If you have a problem I'll be here for you

Cause girl you always know that its us against the world.

* * *

~~*

Sakura changed the station once again and found a song she liked.

* * *

When I first saw you

I already knew, there was something in you

Something I thought I would never find

Angel of mine

* * *

"Syaoran, I love you…" Sakura whispered.

* * *

I looked at you looking at me

Now I know why they said the best things are free

Don't I love you, boy, u are so fine

Angel of mine

* * *

She felt a couple of tears slip out onto her cheeks and scolded herself mentally.

`This is how you're supposed to forget him? How you're going to move on? Crying over him and whispering your secrets!'

* * *

How you changed my world

You'll never know

* * *

Sakura abruptly changed the station.

She heard:

* * *

Its been too long

And I'm lost without you

What am I goin' do?

Said I'd be needin' you

Wondering if you're the same

And whose been with you?

Is your heart still mine?

I wanna cry sometime.

* * *

"I miss you," Sakura sang softly along with the song.

~~*

He parked his car in the driveway and walked up the steps to his house.

Wei, his butler, greeted the young man.

"Hello, Master Syaoran."

"Hello, Wei. Where are my sisters?"

"Fuutie is teaching children dance at the community center, Xiefa is sleeping in her room, and Feimei is playing soccer in the backyard with Fanfren."

"Alright. Thank you Wei."

"My pleasure Master Syaoran."

~~*

I changed into some more comfortable clothes and went outside to play soccer with my sisters.

"Feimei! Fanfren! Let me play!"

"Why should we little brother?" asked Feimei, almost angrily.

"W-what?"

"You didn't even tell Sakura that u loved her!" answered Fanfren hostilely.

"I-I… h-how… what?"

"You heard us. We're not letting u play until u tell Sakura u love her."

"So your asking me to call Japan, tell Sakura I love her just so you will let me play soccer?"

"That's it."

"Well I wont!" I retorted.

"Fine." Was all Feimei and Fanfren said.

"Fine!" I said back and stormed into the house.

`Tell Sakura I love her just so I can play soccer with my sisters. Yeah right!` but a part of me asked the other part of me what I was afraid of. `Tell Sakura u love her. What's the worst that could happen? The worst that could happen is she rejecting me!` my inner soul battled with itself. I couldn't take it anymore!

[Do you think he'll tell Sakura?]

~~*

I felt sad. I knew and everyone around me did too.

Why hadn't Syaoran called yet? If he didn't mean to leave so soon, he would have at least told me.

But nope. After he left I wont see or hear from him again it seems.

I never knew so clearly before that I loved him. I loved him so much. A tear coursed down my cheek.

I couldn't. I couldn't hide my feelings I just had to let them out. It didn't work trying to forget him. It was impossible.

I changed into a light blue blouse and some jeans to walk over to Tomoyo's. I haven't been there in a long time.

I rang the doorbell when her mother came out.

"Hello Sakura. What are you doing here? Don't you remember? Tomoyo is on her honey moon with Eriol."

"That's right!" I could have slapped myself. I forgot! Tomoyo and Eriol were on their honeymoon!

"Sorry Mrs. Daidouji."

"No problem. Tomoyo will be back.."

"On May 3. I know." It was April 15. There were still a couple more weeks.

"Alright! Bye!"

"Good bye Sakura!"

~~*

How could mother do this? She was holding a ball in the favour of my returning. A ball. Dancing. No Sakura.

She just told me now!

"Syaoran dear, I'm holding a ball. It's in your honour so you have to be there. It's in 2 hours. Be on time!"

But I had to go. Mother and my sisters practically told me that if I didn't they would make my life a living hell.

No one told me but I know that this ball is another way to find me a wife.

I want Sakura as a wife! But I knew that was impossible. She doesn't love me.

I only had an hour and a half. I quickly took a shower and dressed in a formal Chinese outfit.

I walked downstairs, into the ballroom.

~~*

I felt really stupid walking away from Tomoyo's house. She was supposed to be my best friend! And I don't even remember the day she's coming back.

I couldn't believe how selfish I was! Putting my own needs before hers, my best friend!

"Im so sorry Tomoyo…"

~~*

"Awww!!!! I forgive you Sakura!" A raven haired young woman squealed.

"Tomoyo, you know she can't hear you." said a blue haired man.

"So? I still forgive her!" said Tomoyo.

"Yes I know you do." Eriol told his newlywed wife.

"That's what I love about you." She said warmly as she pecked him on the cheek. "Now, when are they going to get together?! I can't wait to try out my new camcorder!!"

Eriol sweatdropped.

~~*

A song I knew came on the loudspeakers. I don't know why, but I had this incredible urge to dance. But the only one I would dance with would be Sakura. Sakura, and only Sakura.

Aiko came up to me. I couldn't believe I had a crush on her. I did. Before I came to Japan, to Sakura. Everything changed but Aiko didn't. She stayed the same. Her beauty was stunning but couldn't come close to Sakura's, in my opinion.

She had these incredible blue eyes. Large and luminous. Her soft silky golden hair only complimented her eyes.

She asked me for a dance. What could I say? She was an old time friend. I wouldn't deny her.

I smiled and we started to dance.

* * *

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so much, you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right?

Have you ever have you ever.

* * *

It was absolutely amazing how a song could capture and portray your feelings flawlessly.

* * *

Have you ever been in love

Been in love so bad

You'd do anything

To make them understand?

Have you ever had someone

Steal your heart away?

You'd give anything

To make them feel the same.

* * *

I wondered how Aiko felt. I was dancing with her but I knew she could tell I wasn't wholly into the dance.

* * *

Have you every search the words

To catch you in your heart?

But you don't know what to say

And you don't where to start.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so much, you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right?

Have you ever have you ever

* * *

Poor Aiko. As soon as this dance was over, I'll apologize.

* * *

Have you ever found the one

You've dreamed of all your life?

You'd give just about anything,

To look into their eyes.

* * *

Sakura. I've found the one and what I would give to see her and her gorgeous emerald eyes.

* * *

Have you finally found the one

You've given your heart to

Only to find that one

Won't give their heart to you

* * *

My goodness! This song… its utterly beyond words, the feeling you have when your whole heart is poured out, into a song.

* * *

Have you ever closed your eyes

And dreamed that they were there?

And all you can do is wait

For that day when they will care.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so much, you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right?

Have you ever have you everever, ever, ever

* * *

I revolved slowly with Aiko in my arms. It didn't feel right at all. There was only one girl out there for me, my soul mate, Sakura.

* * *

What do I have to do to get you in my arms, baby?

What do I have to say to get to your heart?

To make you understand

How I need you next to me.

Gotta get you into my world

Cause, baby, I can't sleep

* * *

"Im sorry Aiko. I-I-I just cant." I clumsily broke away from her. "I.. have to go…"

"I understand. Go get her." She smiled considerately.

I ran out of the ballroom blindly. My eyes were full of tears. How could I be so sightless? The song didn't depict my heart completely. But I never told her…

* * *

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so much, you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right?

Have you ever

Have you ever

Loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so much, you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right?

Have you ever have you ever, ever, ever

* * *

I ran to my car, fumbled with the keys as I heard the last words…

* * *

Have you ever?

* * *

"Yes, I have."

~~*

I know I haven't smiled for a while. Smiled or laughed, or anything that I did before. Before he left.

[This is roughly in the middle of Syaoran and Aiko's dance.]

All of a sudden I felt this sharp jab in the pit of my stomach. I was consumed by jealously. I shook my head. There was nothing for me to be jealous about. [Or is there?]

This feeling stayed with me for about 2 more minutes when it left as abruptly as it appeared.

In replace of the feeling of jealously, came an impulse. A sudden thought I had, with a remarkable desire to follow it.

Instead of my stomach, though, where it started. It was my heart.

"Follow your heart." Words I heard come from Syaoran's mouth directly.

All my resolve to forget him and to move on crumpled down. I found it impossible. I loved Syaoran too much. He was my soul mate. I couldn't deny it any longer. Touya will probably kill me but…

I changed as quickly as I could. I dressed nicely. A skirt that came to my knees. It was a cream colour with the hem decorated in a gold pattern. My blouse was a peach colour and its sleeves stopped at my elbows.

It was a v-neck with 3 buttons. It fit snugly and accented my curves.

I put on some lip gloss and grabbed the keys to my car. [An orange Volkswagen convertible beetle. Another one of the cars I want!! LOL =)]

I drove to the airport. I don't know why but my heart was telling me to go there.

I waited by the [what was it called again?] (The place where the passengers come off).

~~* Meanwhile…

Syaoran ran to the lady at the desk.

"Give me the next ticket to Tomoeda [sp?], Japan."

"First class or coach?" she asked me.

"It doesn't matter."

I gave her my VISA and she gave me a ticket for a flight in 5 minutes.

I ran to the boarding area.

~~* In another unknown place… a group was talking.

"Soo… do you think he went?"

"Of course. Didn't you see how fast he ran out of the room?"

"But how do we know he ran to her?"

"Its obvious!"

"Oh finally! They're going to be together!!! I can start recording…" [Can u guess who this is?]

Everyone sweatdropped.

"So, Feimei, how much you wanna bet that they're going to get married?" asked Fanfren.

"Of course they're going to get married! Don't bet on things like that!" yelled Tomoyo from fiddling with her camcorder.

"Tomoyo, breathe." said Eriol.

"Oh Eriol! I'm so happy. Two of my best friends are coming together!"

"Yes we're all happy. Syaoran will finally have a wife so he can be the leader of the li clan and will stop sulking." Spoke Yelen, Syaoran's mother.

~~* Tomoeda airport

`What am I doing here?` Sakura asked herself.

`I have no point doing here. Like he'll ever come back.` but for all her words, she never stopped believing.

~~* On an airplane coming to Japan

"So, young one, where are you going?" asked an elderly woman on the left of Syaoran. She was wearing a brightly coloured sombrero and was in a traditional Mexican dress. I guessed she was coming home from Mexico or Spain.

"Yes, I'm going to propose the love of life." Syaoran was quite sure of what he was doing.

"Oh how romantic! Can I see the ring?"

Syaoran blushed.

"I seemed to have left it at home…"

"Well, isn't it like a miracle that god placed me on this plane next to you""

"What do you mean?"

"My daughter was getting married today but found out that her fiancé was having an affair." Here the woman scowled. "The groom never showed up. In anger she took off her engagement ring and gave it to me. She told me to dispose of it any way I wished. It's a very pretty ring. I'm giving it to you."

"W-what? B-b-but I hardly know you!"

"Who am I to stand in the way of true love? Here take it."

The woman put the ring in Syaoran's trembling hand. It was a silver band with a tiny flower in the center. The flower was pink, 3 different gems making up the flower then 3 more to make the leaves.

The ring was of remarkable quality.

Seeing the stunned expression on Syaoran's face, a pleased look came into the old woman's eyes.

"So you like it?" she asked.

"Its beautiful." He told her in a hushed whisper.

"We will be arriving in Tomoeda Airport in 5 minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts and put your chairs in the upright position." The flight attendant said over the speaker.

I felt a growing sense of excitement in me. I was going to see Sakura soon!

As people started to get off I turned to thank the lady once more. I couldn't find her so I went to the flight attendant and asked her who was sitting in the seat next to mine. I asked her who the old lady was in a brightly coloured sombrero and a Mexican dress, saying I borrowed something and wanted to return it.

The flight attendant gave me a strange look and said, "There was no one sitting in the seat beside you, and I never saw anyone that even remotely fits your description."

~~*

Sakura waited. At long last, she heard the words, "Flight 102 coming in from Hong Kong, China."

She leaped up and ran to the unloading area. She saw a chocolate haired man come out, looking around confused.

He looked up and Sakura saw the familiar amber eyes of Syaoran Li.

~~*

I walked out of the plane, stepped into the tomoeda airport. Finally I was here. I composed myself and looked around. There was something unsettling.

I looked to my left and right and finally right in front of me. I saw beautiful emerald eyes starring into my own.

A huge smile broke out onto my face and saw a grin start on hers. I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Syaoran…" she whispered.

"Sakura…." I said at the same time.

"You go." I told her graciously.

"Syaoran, how come you just left? You left me. All alone." I saw her eyes shimmer with un cried tears.

My heart broke at her miserable face.

"Im sorry Sakura but I-I-I just had.. To go."

"It was because of me wasn't it?" she asked tearfully.

"No, no of course not.. It wasn't your fault Sakura." I consoled her.

"Then why did you leave?"

"I left because I fell in love." I saw her eyes widen. "She was beautiful, and had the most amazing eyes." I spoke while caressing her cheek.

"Who is it?" I heard her say quivering.

"Someone you know. Someone you're very close with." I spoke with a loving look.

~~*

Its true. Syaoran doesn't love me. He never loved me. I was foolish to think I would come here to win his heart. I don't know how I knew he would be here though.

His eyes got tender and his voice softened as he spoke of her. `He must love her very much.` I couldn't help it, I started to cry.

~~*

I saw tears slip off her nose and splash upon her cheeks. It hurt me to see her crying.

"Shh…" I comforted her. "Why are you crying?"

"I-I-I'm crying b-b-because the man I love won't ever return my feelings. He's… He's in love with someone else!"

I realized she was talking about me and a profound joy burst in my heart.

"Me? Am I the one you love?" I scarcely heard myself speak. I couldn't believe it. I felt as if I would ruin the moment by speaking too loud.

I saw her head nod, her eyes sorrowful.

"Oh, dear sweet Sakura. I'm not in love with anyone else. Im in love with you. And no other."

~~*

I heard his words and could barely contain myself. He loved me?

I felt so happy. I felt like nothing could ruin my day. Syaoran loved me! I wanted to proclaim it to the world. My tears stopped and I smiled up at him. He looked at me gently and I felt his lips on mine.

He kissed me tenderly and gently, with the utmost care and love.

I wound my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He delicately pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back, happy.

"And now I have something to ask you." He said.

"What is it?" I would do anything for him.

He got down on one knee and I gasped as soon as I saw what he was doing. Soon we had a crowd around us. I paid no attention to them; I had eyes only for Syaoran.

"Sakura, I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my soul mate and I could think of wedding no other. Sakura Kinomoto, stealer of my heart, will you marry me?"

~~*

I had just asked Sakura to marry me. I was shocked with myself but more shocked with her answer.

"Of course I will marry you!" she said and ran into my arms. She wept quietly into my chest.

I was so happy. The crowd broke out in sighs and whisperings. I heard murmurings of things like "how romantic!" and "I wish my boyfriend would do that!"

I didn't pay much attention to the crowds but something caught my eye. An old lady with a brightly coloured sombrero and a traditional Mexican dress…

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Songs used: song name*who its by//song name*who its by

Have You Ever*Brandy // Us Against The World*Play // Miss You*Aaliyah // Angel Of Mine*Monica // Beautiful Goodbye*Amanda Marshall // The Love I Found In You*Jim Brickman // Stop In The Name Of Love*The Supremes

READ READ READ READ READ!!!!!

IM DUNN!!! Omg!! I luv this fic im crying right now as im writing this!!

Lol no seriously I am!!

Its so sweet this is easily the best thing I've ever written.

Well… maybe not easily… lol ok R&R please!!!

And im not going to discontinue any of my fics!!!

If you have any questions tell me in the reviews or write me and email.

furrylittlefriends@hotmail.com kk? BYE!!!!

Hey ppl! Ok some ppl were asking me to do another chapter but it's a one shot so I dun wanna. I like how this ends and also… *blush* I dun kno how to continue from here… *sweatdrop* I might make a sequel though…

Tell me in your review kk? And tell me if I should just add the sequel.. [if u want one] to this story or if I should make another story…

Just tell me in a REVIEW kk? U kno have to… But… if u do tell me in a REVIEW.. *hint* *hint* LOL