Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love Me, Seduce Me ❯ Memoirs ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! I'm gelly. It's been awhile. I have a lot of fanfics in my docs that I haven't really published :\. I guess this is one of my few fanfics that I will show to you, guys. Don't hesitate to give me your comments with your review.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura. (If I could only buy it, why not? =))) Just Kidding )
Chapter 1: Memoirs
A girl and a woman were in a very dark warehouse. The woman was on the floor and tied up by a girl who's pointing a gun at her.
The woman was shot at her knees. The floor became a pool of blood. Suddenly, a man appeared out of nowhere. His eyes are bloodshot, probably due to lack of sleep. His hair is very messy but he still looks nice. He was wearing a black coat and tie. He's breathing and panting heavily and it could be because he was running out of time. He knew that something bad is going to happen.
He noticed the pool of blood and looked horrified. After that, he quickly composed himself.
He suddenly asked the girl, "What did you do?"
She was nervous and all. She knew that he might not accept what she has done but she thinks that it's the best choice for them.
She gulped and replied the man, "Wait-- it's not what you think."
The man flashed an evil smile and said, "I know. You think that it's for our own good, right?"
The man's response delivered her in relief. The girl smiled crazily and laughed. She replied heartily,

"ye-yes! YESS! Now you understand it!"
"Yes. well, I quite understood your own reasoning, my love."
The girl smiled and she quietly walked towards the man. She wanted to hug him so much after all this time, after all what happened to them. She felt victorious after what she has done. The man suddenly signaled the girl to stop.
"Stop. Wait a minute.. I want to give you something... I'll do this for our own good and actually, for all of us. I think you'll be happier with my surprise for you"
She giggled like a little girl and replied, "What is it?"
He brought out something out of his pockets that the 2 girls didn't expect and raised it towards to the girl.
"What the-- I thought that...."
"I thought so too.”

I love to read fairy tales especially the ones which have a forbidden relationship. Want to know why?
Well, forbidden love runs on the family. Okaa-san and Otou-san were on a student-teacher relationship while Onii-chan and Yukito-san are on the same sex relationship. Well, me, I don't know but I also dreamed of having a forbidden relationship. Well, they inspired me because all of them had the happily ever after junk. Well, I guess that I'm not entirely sure that it can always happen.
Before, I always dreamed of having a forbidden relationship because I think everything would be so meaningful if it would be like that. Everything is so against your relationship with him. But even though it's that condition, you never fail to see that person and never give up as long as you love each other like in Romeo and Juliet. I love everything about that story except for the fact that they both died.
Love is such a cruel thing.
Well, I always imagine my own romantic fairy tale. My shining prince and I, the pauper, will elope so that we can stay together forever.
He would fight for our love.
Did he?
He would love me forever.
He lied.
He would never forget me.
He forgot me.
Well... Let's just say it kind of happened.
I met one guy. At first, he was very cold hearted, arrogant bastard but I'd like to take note that he's damn hot. He was a transfer student during 6th grade. Let's just say that he's very handsome rich Chinese guy with his fiery amber eyes and messy chestnut brown hair. He's very smart in everything except Japanese. He excels in sports especially in soccer and plays some musical instruments such as the cello.

Well, his name is Syaoran
When I met him, he's not like every vain hot guy you know. He used to give sharp glares to every girl who attempts to make contact with him. He used to rarely talk with his classmates. He welcomed with the same threats but eventually, we both got to know each other and treated me as his best friend. Well, he told me that.
Those wonderful days…

We share some secrets like about our families and problems. He always has this problem with the elders in their family. They're controlling Syaoran's life ever since he was born because he's the next heir for the great Li corporation. He was taught how to fight in such an early age. They even built up Syaoran's immune system by making him immune to poisons and such. Every will and move of him is monitored. Every decision he makes should be checked first by the elders. Shouldn't they be like normal grandfathers who should think their grandson's happiness?
were destroyed by these people
Anyway, he stayed for 2 years in Tomoeda. During those 2 years of our friendship, I developed some feelings for him. I didn't know what was that back then. I was still a kid and new to this kind of feeling. I just let it slowly melt into my heart. Little did I know that it would just grow more. There's a growing yearning for his smile and touch. I really never knew.
With it, he drifted away.

Before he went back, he confessed to me that he loves me but I didn't know how to respond back then. When I didn't reply to him, his face didn't show any emotion at all. He said that he doesn't want to pressure me and all so I don't need to respond at all. Luckily, I reached it out to him just in time before he goes away. He promised me that he will come back for me after talking to the elders. After 3 years later, he came back for me. He stayed. We went to high school together and went steady until college. It was my romantic fairy tale but it's just a part of my romantic fairy tale. I would have never guessed that my childish dreams would eventually turn into reality.
--
"Will you marry me when we grow up?"
"Yes."
"pinky promise?"
"pinky promise!"
Note: Hi there! This is one story that I will further update later on. It took me a year to conceptualize about this story. I'll try my best to update real soon. Please review!