Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mysteries of the Past ❯ Journey towards the mystery ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mysteries of the Past:

In the past she was a princess and he was a prince. The past died but the fate of their past continues. Will they be able to win the fate and save their love? It's a mystery when the past and present collides. Syaoran x Sakura! ;)

Chapter 1- Journey towards the mystery.

Not even a single thing could be seen clearly. Mist covered the entire place. At the far end there stood a girl with long hair. But her face was not clearly visible. Even the colour of her long hair is not clear. "The day is near…Soon we will meet…" she said and started to vanish.

Sakura opened her eyes and she blinked several times before getting up. That was a strange dream. –Sakura thought. She looked at the clock and it was only 6 am. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Sakura came out from the bathroom, took the canvas board and placed it on the stand. Then she started to paint. Time passed quickly and it was 7.30 am now. She heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" Sakura said without looking up. Nadeshiko came inside, "Good morning." She greeted. "Good morning mom" Sakura said cheerfully. "Sakura today is special isn't it?" Nadeshiko asked. "Yes, today is Sunday." Sakura replied. "Then" Nadeshiko asked.

Sakura looked at her mother, "I don't know." She replied simply. "Sakura today they all are coming here…"Nadeshiko explained. "Yes your friends will be coming today. I know that." Sakura continued her work.

"Not only Yelan and Sonomi are coming but their children Tomoyo and Syaoran will be coming too, plus Meiling and two other friends of Syaoran will also be coming…" Nadeshiko explained. Sakura dropped the brush, "I'm really glad about Tomoyo's arrival but why is he coming?" Nadeshiko smiled, "Sakura stop acting like a kid. He won't hurt you honey."

"Mom he always find happiness in teasing me." Sakura picked up the brush from the floor. "Sakura honey start packing things for your tomorrow's trip." Nadeshiko said. "What trip?" Sakura gave a confused look. "Sorry I didn't inform you dear, Yelan, Sonomi and I will be spending time together, you know that. Fujitaka and Touya are leaving for New York tomorrow. Tomoyo has arranged for a small trip and I promised to send you with her." Nadeshiko told her daughter.

"Mom I'm glad to join Tomoyo but will Syaoran accompany us?" Sakura asked. "Of course." Nadeshiko replied. "Then I better stay with you." Sakura started to paint again. "Honey it will be boring for you to stay with us. Further Tomoyo and Meiling will be with you. So don't worry. Now get ready…" Nadeshiko didn't finish, "Sakura!" Tomoyo screamed standing near the door. "Tomoyo!" Sakura ran and hugged her friend.

"Come on Meiling is downstairs." Tomoyo dragged Sakura with her. "Sakura!" Meiling let out a scream on seeing her. Syaoran slowly approached them. "Hello Sakura!" he said. "Hai Syaoran." Sakura replied calmly. "By the by these are my friends Eriol and Jim." Syaoran explained and Sakura gave them a cheerful smile. "Sakura did you get up just now. Look at your hair, all scrambled. You look like a 'Dirty Queen'" Syaoran teased her. Sakura's anger started to rise.

"Syaoran stop that." Yelan told her son. "Yelan, Sonomi…!!!! It's very happy to see you again." Nadeshiko greeted. They all chatted happily and rest of the day passed like this. After lunch Tomoyo approached her friend, "Sakura come on start packing your thing for the trip."

Sakura looked around, "Syaoran will be coming isn't it? So I won't come. Sorry Tomoyo." Syaoran slowly approached them from behind and heard what Sakura said. "So Sakura you are afraid of me." he asked. Sakura turned back and was shocked, "No I'm not." "Yes, you are. Then why are you avoiding the trip?" he asked. "See that's my personal matter." Sakura replied and turned away.

"Personal matter and it involves me. Then are you kind of like me or something…" Syaoran trailed off. "NO!" Sakura shouted. "Then come to the trip." Syaoran demanded. "Yes, please come." Meiling said and Tomoyo nodded. Then won't leave me. –Sakura thought. Every one forced Sakura to go to the trip and she finally agreed.

Next morning all of them packed their luggage and settled inside the car. "Bye!" Sakura told her mom. "Syaoran behave well to Sakura." Yelan advised and Syaoran tried to control his laughter as he saw Sakura looking at him innocently. "I'll try to." He replied. Eriol started the car, "Tomoyo where are we exactly going?" Sakura asked. "You know in the nearby village there is a ruin of an old palace. We are going to visit that place. It would be interesting." Tomoyo replied. "And many people say that the spirit of a girl is wandering inside it." Syaoran said scarily. "Stop it idiot." Sakura replied. "Syaoran stop teasing her. You know she is afraid of ghosts." Meiling said. "Meiling a ghost should not be afraid of another ghost." Syaoran started to laugh. "Syaoran stop it!" Sakura shouted and they both continued to argue until they reached the village.

They all got out from the car. "Finally the day has arrived." Sakura heard the same voice in her dream. She quickly looked around but no one was there…


The mystery is going to begin…

To be continued…

Sachu.