Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Night Sky ❯ Rain, Rain, Go Away ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Night Sky

~Selene Serenity~

Chapter Two

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. It is property of CLAMP. On the other hand Celia is my created character and this story line is mine so please don't copy or steal either.

Author's notes: Hi all! I'm back with the next chapter of Night Sky! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! Well let's get to the story.

~Chapter Two~

Sakura was in her bedroom, talking with Kero the next afternoon. "So Kero, we're good friends, right?" She asked.

"Ya…" Kero replied.

"Well we talk a lot right?"

"Ya…"

"Well I want to be able to be friends with Yue too, but whenever I try he always shuts me out. Why is he so cold?" She sighed.

"Sakura, it's very complicated. I'd tell you but you, or anyone else who wasn't there might not understand. Not to mention that if I told you Yue would have my hide." Kero told her.

"Oh…" Sakura kind of zoned out until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" She called as she dashed out of her room.

She swung the door open and there stood Syaoran with Celia on his back. He looked about ready to pass out. He was a complete mess all over. Celia looked happy and content as she laughed and hummed up on his back and played with Syaoran's hair so it all stuck up. "Can't…take…this…anymore…" Syaoran groaned. He pulled Celia off him and shoved her into Sakura's arms. "I need a break!"

"Oh Celia…" Sakura sighed.

"Hey monster, what's going on out here?" Touya asked as he walked to the door. His face suddenly gave an angry expression. "What's he doing here?" He growled. Then he spotted Celia. "Who's that?"

"Oh Touya!" Sakura giggled nervously. "This is Celia, Syaoran's, er, um…niece. She's come to visit him here in Japan for a while, but unfortunately he's going away for the weekend and I offered to watch Celia for him." She explained.

This seemed like a logical explanation to Touya so he grumbled and left them alone. `Well at least that little Chinese brat won't be here.' He thought.

"I'm sorry Syaoran. I'll watch her for the weekend and I'll try to keep her with me whenever I can so she won't be a bother to you." Sakura apologized.

"Oh…that's good." Syaoran sighed, spun around and left for home. Sakura giggled and closed the door.

***

Late that night Celia was still awake. She was jumping on Sakura's bed while Sakura was hanging off the edge of the bed and Kero was floating and counting how many times Celia had jumped up and down. His count was now at 74.

"I can't take this anymore!!!!!!" Sakura shrieked. She grabbed Celia around the waist and pulled her over to her. "I really need you to go to sleep now!" Sakura begged.

Celia slipped out of her hands and began to run around the room. "But I'm not tired!" She complained. Sakura got an angry look on her face and began to chase Celia around the room.

About a half hour later Celia had tired herself out. Sakura placed her future daughter on her bed and tucked her in. Sakura plopped down on to the floor. "How can she be my daughter? I mean she's nothing like me! Was I that bad when I was ten?" She sighed.

"Not at all." Kero shook his head. "I bet Syaoran gave her candy, figuring it would calm her down but it really just set her off even more."

"And just how would you know?" Sakura huffed.

"That's the thing. I don't" Kero laughed.

"Oh brother…" Sakura sweatdropped. "Well I'm going to sleep now." She yawned and slipped into the sleeping bag that Celia was supposed to be sleeping in. Kero nuzzled in next to Sakura's arm and both of them fell asleep.

***

Eriol sat in his armchair, wearing his sorcerer robes. He looked intently at the magical circle that showed him Sakura. Nakuru leaned against the back of the chair and was also looking in on the scene, as was Spinal Sun who laid on the arm of the chair in his false form.

Sakura had been chasing a small girl around her room with Kero fluttering not far behind. When the girl finally fell asleep Sakura tucked her in and went to talk with Cerobearous. "How can she be my daughter? I mean, she's nothing like me! Was I this bad when I was ten?" She asked him.

"Did she just say daughter?" Nakuru asked.

"She did." Eriol blinked. He had not foreseen this.

"But don't you think she's a little too young for a daughter of that age?" Spinal Sun pointed out.

"Indeed." Eriol agreed. "I thought a felt something in the time line yesterday. I'm going to look into the future to see if she's there." He told them.

The circle went blank then gave off a bright blue light. When the light faded a new scene took the place of Sakura's bedroom. They saw an older Sakura playing with the girl, her daughter. "Just as I thought." Eriol nodded. "But who's the father?" He wondered. He looked at another scene. All three let out a gasp.

"That's great!" Nakuru began to laugh. "Wow!"

"You two are to keep this as a complete secret from everyone." Eriol ordered. The two guardians nodded.

"Now, time for the first test." Eriol grinned and pointed his staff at the circle.

***

She walked across the grassy lawn, the trees all around her. It was mid autumn so the wind blew the dead leaves all around her. She began to approach a large stone wall. She reached the opening in the wall. She stepped closer and closer.

***

A wave of powerful magic crept over Sakura and woke her from her dream. "What was that!?" Sakura gasped as she sat up.

Kero had also been awakened by the burst of power that seemed so familiar to him. He flew to her shoulder. "I don't know." He replied.

Sakura stood up slowly and crept over to the window. It was now beginning to rain. Suddenly someone was tugging at Sakura's arm. She looked down and Celia stood next to her, looking up with a tired face. "Mommy, what's that funny feeling?" She yawned.

"I don't know Celia, I don't know." Sakura said as she knelt down a scooped Celia into her arms and held her close to her. She began to rock her, both of them starring out the window, sensing the power. Slowly, Celia fell back asleep in Sakura's arms, so Sakura carried her back to the bed and tucked her in bed once again. She kissed her future daughter on the forehead and smiled. "She must be mine if she sensed that. There may be hope for her yet." She giggled to Kero.

"Sakura, we need to be ready for anything now." Kero said seriously. "Who knows what that was about."

Sakura nodded. "I will, but right now I can't do anything but sleep. I feel so…so…tttt" She began to rock back and forth. Before falling over she sat down and went back into the sleeping bag and fell asleep.

"Sakura, rough times are ahead. I hope you're ready. I don't want you hurt." Kero frowned and went back to sleep as well.

***

The next day Sakura awoke to the pouring rain. She walked to the window and could still feel a light trace of the power from last night. She grimaced and went to go wake up Celia, but she wasn't in the bed, or in the room at that. "Oh no…" She groaned and dashed downstairs.

When she got downstairs Touya was at the table eating his breakfast. Then she spotted Celia at the corner of the room. She was about to pounce upon Touya and just as she leapt up Sakura ran over and caught her in her arms.

"Hm?" Touya mumbled and looked up at Sakura in her strange position with Celia in her arms. "What are you two doing monster?" He asked.

"Oh, her Touya…" Sakura smiled.

"Hi Un…" Celia started, but Sakura placed her hand on top of Celia's mouth so she couldn't finish.

"I'll be right back." Sakura said as she rushed out of the room with Celia still in her arms. When they got in the hall Sakura placed Celia on the floor. "Okay, now you can't call my brother Uncle Touya! He doesn't know about my powers yet! And don't call me Mommy either. I wouldn't be able to explain at all! Okay?"

"Yes. Sorry I forgot." Celia smiled at her.

"Okay…" Sakura sighed. "Now let's go get some breakfast."

***

Later that afternoon Sakura remembered she had promised to go over to Tomoyo's to try on some outfits she had just made. "Great, I have to go out there in the rain." She sighed. "Well now's the best time to tell Tomoyo about Celia I suppose." Sakura walked to the living room where, for the first time, Celia was being calm on her own, watching TV. "Hey Celia, you want to go on a small trip?" She asked.

Celia turned her head to see Sakura. "Sure!" She eagerly agreed. "Where are we going?" She wondered.

"I need to go see my friend Tomoyo." Sakura replied and went to grab a raincoat for herself and an extra one that she used to wear when she was younger for Celia. She handed the coat to Celia and went upstairs to get Kero, for she knew Tomoyo would have sweets of some sort.

So together the three of them went out the door into the pouring rain. "Yeah!" Celia jumped into the air. "I get to see Auntie Tomoyo!"

Sakura and Kero froze. "Celia…" Sakura stuttered. "You don't mean that Tomoyo…" She couldn't finish.

"Married Touya!?" Kero twitched.

Celia turned to face them. She burst out laughing. "No, nothing like that. She's not really my Aunt it's just that Mommy and Tomoyo are so close!"

Sakura and Kero almost fell to the ground with relief. "Don't scare me like that…" Sakura sighed.

"How did I scare you?" Celia wondered.

"Never mind kiddo." Kero said landing on her head.

They were now in front of Tomoyo's house. Sakura rang the buzzer at the gate. "Hello?" A voice came out of the speaker.

"Hi Tomoyo! It's Sakura." Sakura replied.

"Hi Sakura! Come on in!" Tomoyo said cheerfully.

"Oh, I have a guest, I hope you don't mind." Sakura informed her.

"No, of course not!" And with that Tomoyo buzzed the gate open.

"Thanks Tomoyo." Sakura said before going in with Celia and Kero.

Tomoyo greeted them at the door. "So who's this Sakura?" She asked and knelt down to be face-to-face with Celia.

"This is…" Sakura started.

"Auntie Tomoyo!!!!!" Celia squealed and leaped on to Tomoyo.

"Ack!" Sakura shouted and pulled Celia off Tomoyo. "Sorry!" She apologized.

"Did she just call me Auntie Tomoyo?" Tomoyo choked.

Sakura nodded. "You see this is Celia. She's my daughter from the future and her nickname for you is Auntie Tomoyo." Sakura told her.

"The future!?" Tomoyo gasped.

"Yes, my future self sent her here to fulfill a certain mission that I can't know about." Sakura explained.

"That stinks…" Tomoyo sighed.

"You're telling me?" Sakura sighed with her.

"I don't have any clothes for her to try on…"

Sakura and Kero sweatdropped and fell to the ground. Tomoyo patted Celia. "Don't worry. I'll get working on some clothes for you today and they'll be done by the next time you come." She smiled.

"YEAH!" Celia cheered.

"Why don't we go have tea with Mother?" Tomoyo suggested as she allowed the three inside.

"Sure." Sakura agreed. "Come on Celia."

"Okay." Celia agreed. "You can come too Kero." She smiled and held Kero in her hands. "I'll hand you some food when Auntie Tomoyo's Mommy isn't looking.

"You mean I get to come too!? Food?" Kero cried happily. "I'm beginning to like this girl now!" Celia ran off after Tomoyo with Kero.

Sakura sweatdropped. "I don't believe him…" She sighed and followed after them all.

As they walked around the halls Celia looked around in awe. "WOW! This is a huge hall but in the future you live with…" She started.

Sakura dashed foreword and grabbed Celia and covered her mouth. "You really don't want to know that do you?" Sakura asked Tomoyo. Tomoyo shook her head. Sakura looked down at Celia. "Please don't tell anyone who they're going to marry in the future okay?" She pleaded. Celia nodded so Sakura let her go and the headed down the halls once more.

Tomoyo brought them to porch at the rear that was surrounded by glass. Sakura looked around. The rain was the coming down. "It's still pouring out." She sighed.

"Hello Sakura!" Sonomi cried and gave Sakura a hug. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is my friend, Syaoran's niece. I'm looking after her for the weekend.

"That's very nice of you." Sonomi smiled and hugged Celia as well, squeezing Kero in the process.

After the greetings they sat down for tea. The entire time Sakura sort of zoned out and starred out at the pouring rain. Suddenly the dark power returned. It shot through Sakura as if she had been shot in the heart. The cup she had been holding slipped from her hands and fell to the ground, shattering to pieces. Everyone gasped and stood up. "Sakura? Are you all right?" Tomoyo asked.

"Oh! Yes, I'm fine." Sakura said and fell to her knees, scrambling to clean up her mess. "I'm so sorry." She apologized to Sonomi. "I didn't mean to."

"Sakura, it's fine. I have plenty more." Sonomi assured her.

"I'm sorry, but I must leave. There's something I forgot to do." Sakura grabbed Celia and Kero and she ran to leave.

"Mother, I need to help Sakura with something." Tomoyo said as she grabbed her camera and running out as well, leaving a very confused Sonomi behind. "SAKURA!" She called. "Wait up!"

Sakura, Celia and Kero looked behind them to see Tomoyo running to them. "I'm coming too!" She told them. "I want to get this on tape!"

"Okay, let's go then." Sakura agreed and they all left.

***

Yukito was eating his fifth evening snack and studying in his bedroom. Yue was awake within him and felt the same wave of power Sakura had felt. `It's so familiar.' He thought.

Suddenly Yuki felt so tired and he fainted and fell back on his bed. Yue's wings emerged and covered Yuki. They spread to reveal Yue once more. Yue went to the open window and flew out.

***

Sakura followed the power to the park by the king penguin slide. Kero had transformed to his true form. The rain was still pouring down on them. Sakura suddenly realized that none of them had brought their raincoats with them. "Kero, please cover Celia and Tomoyo from the rain." She told Kero.

"But what about you?" Kero asked.

"Don't worry about me." Sakura smiled. "I'll be fine."

Kero sighed as he spread his wings out to cover the two girls. Sakura and Kero tried to stay completely alert. Something was going to happen and they knew it.

Suddenly Sakura no longer felt the rain coming down on her. She blinked and looked up. A large, white wing covered her. The wing belonged to Yue who was no standing next to her in his usual, cold stance. "Ack!" Sakura shouted and jumped. "Where did you come from?"

"I sensed a great power her so I followed it." Yue explained and didn't even look down at her.

"Well…thanks." Sakura blushed.

Yue had no response.

Tomoyo stood taping all of this of course and she snickered. `Looks like I have a job to do…' She thought.

Celia on the other hand wasn't paying any attention. The power was creeping all over her. She knew this power, it was so familiar. `I know this power. Someone I know feels like this power does. But who is it?' She wondered. Suddenly it hit her. "Of course!" She gasped.

"What is it Celia?" Sakura asked. "Do you know something about this?"

"No, I don't know what's going on." She lied.

"Oh."

***

Eriol stood hidden. Next to him stood Ruby Moon on his left and Spinal Sun on his right. "There they are master!" Ruby pointed at Sakura, Kero, Yue, Tomoyo and Celia.

"So they are Ruby." Eriol nodded. His eyes faded out a bit as he looked down at them.

"Master, are you all right?" Spinal Sun asked.

"Huh? Oh, yes I'm fine." He held up his sun staff. "Now, to begin." He pointed it at the group.

***

Suddenly a waterspout shot out at the group. It was headed straight towards Kero, Tomoyo and Celia. Kero swung the two on to his back and flew into the sky but the spout chased after him. "Oh no! It's locked on Kero!" Sakura cried. The water inched closer and closer. "Kero look out!" She screamed.

It was too late the spout devoured them. It then split into three water tunnels. Each held one of them. Sakura saw that they were unharmed, but that would not be the case in a few minutes. "NO!" Sakura cried and dashed at the water.

"Stop!" Yue shouted and grabbed Sakura's wrist. "If you touch those things you'll be trapped too. What good will that do for your friends?"

Sakura hung her head. "You're right." Her head then shot up and looked behind her. Another water tunnel was inches away from the two of them. "Oh no!"

Yue gritted his teeth and held Sakura around her waist and shot up into the sky. He flew around the other tunnels to try a dodge the once chasing them but the water was too fast and caught them. They were then flung into two separate tunnels.

Sakura couldn't breath. She gasped for air but only water came. She tried to cough it up and closed her mouth again. She only had a few minutes. She looked out at the others. Yue and Kero were struggling from inside their tunnels, but Tomoyo and Celia were still. `Oh no!' Sakura thought. `I need to get them out of there.'

***

Yue struggled in his tunnel. `I knew that girl was no good. She's too weak to be the Clow mistress. Her win against me must have been a fluke.' He thought scornfully.

Then something that Clow said came to his mind. "Both of you will love your new master." What was he thinking? This girl was just not fit to replace Clow. No one was.

***

Celia floated silently in her tunnel. `I can't breath!' She thought. `I need to get air!' She slowly raised her hands. She pointed her index fingers foreword and closed her eyes. She drew an invisible circle in the water with her fingers. Suddenly the circle became visible and formed into a bubble around Celia. "That's much better." She sighed. "I hope Sakura and the others make it out okay."

***

"Master do you feel that power?" Ruby Moon asked Eriol.

"Yes. It feels like Sakura's, only a little different." Eriol replied. "Who…the girl?"

"Well she is her future daughter so it would make sense." Spinal Sun agreed.

***

Sakura held out her key. She sputtered out her incantation but nothing happened. `What!?' Then she thought back to final judgment. Kaho had helped her get this new staff but she had no idea of how to use it. `Wait! If it's a new key it'll need a new incantation!' Sakura reached deep into her mind and an incantation came to her. She spat it out, water rushing into her mouth. The key began to glow and it extended into her new staff. The water tunnel splattered to the floor into a giant puddle and Sakura tumbled to the ground. She screamed as she fell down.

***

Eriol didn't want Sakura to be hurt badly for she still had work to do so he floated her down with his magic so she didn't hit the hard ground. "There." He said satisfied.

***

Yue felt a burst of power form one of the other tunnels. His head shot up and starred at Sakura's tunnel. The water fell to the ground and Sakura emerged, holding the staff that she had used to defeat him. She tumbled to the ground but an outside force slowed her and she landed gently on the ground. He gasped. `She was able to break free? No I bet she'll just run away and leave us all to die.'

***

To Yue's surprise Sakura did not run away. She stood up and faced the tunnels with determination in her eyes.

Sakura was shocked by the soft landing but shook it out of her mind. She still needed to save her friends. She looked up at them. "Firey can handle this." She told herself. She pulled the card out and threw it into the air. "Release!" She shouted and pointed her staff at it. The card fluttered to the ground.

"No!" Sakura gasped and fell to the ground. She picked up the card and held it in her shaky hands. "Please…I need your help. Help my friends, please." Tears dripped down from her cheeks on to the card. "They can't die!"

A voice whispered in her ear. "Transform…" She looked next to her but saw no one, but she knew someone was there.

"That's it!" Sakura shouted and stood back up. She threw the firey up again. "Firey card! Transform your powers now!" She cried. A light formed around the card and it slowly began to change in its design. Sakura then thrust her staff foreword. "Release!" She cried.

Firey took its solid form and circled around the water tunnels. The water evaporated and turned to steam, releasing the others.

Tomoyo fell towards the ground, unconscious. "Kero! Catch Tomoyo!" Sakura shouted.

Kero nodded and flew to Tomoyo and caught her. He brought her back to the ground safely. "She's fine." He assured Sakura.

Celia quickly took the bubble away. She fell back to the ground. She let out a shrill scream.

"CELIA!" Sakura cried.

Yue jerked his head to see Celia falling at a rapid speed. She dashed at her and caught her just in time. As he carried her down to the ground he felt something pressing against his shoulder. She looked at his shoulder and saw Celia had a necklace on and the charm was pressing on his shoulder. Celia quickly grabbed it at hid it under her shirt.

Yue placed Celia on the ground as Sakura ran to them. Sakura quickly hugged Celia. "Thank-you Yue." She cried.

A few minutes later Sakura stood up and wiped away her tears. Suddenly she felt very weak and tired. She tried to stay standing but she passed out, but Yue caught her.

"Yue, I need to bring Tomoyo home. "Please the Sakura and Celia back to Sakura's house." Kero told Yue.

Yue arched his eyebrow. "You want me to take both of them home?"

"I think you can handle it." Kero snorted and flew off with Tomoyo on his back.

Yue sighed. "Celia, get on my back and hold on tight. I'll carry Sakura." Yue told her.

"Okay." Celia nodded and climbed on to Yue's back.

Yue then flew off to Sakura's house.

***

Eriol smiled. "Good job Sakura. But that was just the beginning." He pointed his staff into the air and the rain stopped.

***

When Yue reached Sakura house he put Sakura in her bed and put the covers on her. It was now very late. He was about to leave but Celia stopped him. "Wait, aren't you going to tuck me in?" She asked.

"Why me?"

"Well because my Mommy is asleep and my Daddy isn't really here now and I always get tucked in. You can be like my big brother!" She giggled.

`Oh brother.' Yue thought. "Well, get into the sleeping bag." He sighed and walked over to the sleeping bag. He pulled the top of the bag up to her shoulders. "Is that good?" He asked.

"You forgot a goodnight kiss." Celia told him.

Now, any sane person would have blushed in this situation, but it's Yue so he didn't.) "Your kidding right?" He frowned.

"Nope." Celia giggled.

"Fine." Yue sighed once more and kissed her on the forehead reluctantly.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Celia asked.

"No…"

"Yue?"

"What?"

"Why do you act different around me?" Celia wondered.

"Huh?" Yue said confused.

"Well you're so distant around everyone else. I saw you. Like my Mommy, all she wants to do is be your friend but you always give her the cold shoulder."

Yue couldn't believe the words coming out of this girls mouth. He shook his head. "You're very smart for your age, but there are some things that you can still not understand." He said and stood up.

Suddenly they heard footsteps headed for Sakura room. "You better go. I bet that's Touya." Celia told Yue. He nodded and flew out the window.