Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Oh So Cold ❯ Crazy Little Life ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh So Cold

Part Four: Crazy Little Life

By: Samsara

Disclaimer: Say, people... guessie guessie! me no own. HAhA! GOTCHA THERE!! HUGE SUPRISE... I know, you'll get over it soon enough, and will stop sending me fan mail with valentines and nummy candy... i will miss the marriage proposals though... 9_9

Note: Uhm... I have no clue how this fic is going to end, so if you don't want to have a REAALLY sucky ending, it is suggested that you hand over your ideas for an ending in your review... okay?

Crazy Little Life

Yuki's letter crumpled to the floor, forgotten, as Touya disappeared quickly from the room. The house remained silent, save for the constant thump of feet against the floors. All the other bedrooms were empty, some even more bare than Yuki's. Touya growled in frustration as his search was growing nearer to thin. The night bobbled in the windows, the moon slowing inching farther away from his line of sight.

Touya's hand stopped suddenly on the door into the kitchen. A small gasp quaked in the air, almost unheard. Touya waited again for another gasp, and surely it came. Touya scrambled back into the dark hallways and flung open the bathroom door.

By now, Yuki was sure he was hallucinating. His wrists lay slashed open for the world to see and the sky around him was a mix of colors. Yellow and red flashed before his vision, and a black blur fighting its way through the clouds of purple and blue grew ever closer. The sink and toilet were flashing grins, their handles gleaming a silvery smile. The world turned hazy in his eyes, and Yuki didn't mind. He felt like he was floating, and that nothing really mattered. It was all so surreal that he couldn't even hear straight. The blackened blur continued to fight the colors, his lips moving back and forth. Yuki ignored the figure and looked up at the heavens. To him the bathroom had disappeared and had sunk into an ocean. The stars exploded with yellow fire and scattered over his skin, the tingling sensation creating a giggle from his lips. He was a child again, or so it seemed. He was without care or knowledge of what was happening.

The water was cold, but mmm! The water was so clear and fresh, mmm! The numbing sensation ripped through his sanity above all other senses, and to its drug, everything else was undefined. If this water were a drug, Yuki was addicted. The coolness cleaned him, without anything left to guilt over, and my, my it felt so good! The stars twinkled a laughing smile at him, their flashing lights leaping out at him and groping every each of pale skin. The star's touch was welcome on his body, and Yuki moved into the temptation so easily. Sanity was long gone, and Yuki was nearing the center of his ocean. Nothing mattered anymore. No more daily worries or fears that binding the soul like chains to the skin. It was all past him, and the ripples in the clear water had saved him. His life was done with, and while some may protest, Yuki sighed happily and sank further into the deep water.

He was nearing the end of his ocean, and the colors were fading. The lights faded away. The world dimmed, and in an instant his eyes were closed. Where had the colors gone? The comforting light of brightness had disappeared, and Yuki wasn't able to find it. The blackened blur was around him now, the presence suffocating him.

"Lemme go," the whisper hit the walls and leapt back at Touya. Upon seeing Yuki in the water, Touya had jumped forward and tried to pull him out. His wrists were bleeding heavily. Touya didn't have any time to stop and think about what was going on, he just pulled his friend out of the water. Yuki was freezing cold, his hair a disgusting red-brown color. The air stank with blood as the red water sloshed onto the floor. When Touya refused to let Yuki go, the whispered cry came again.

"Lemme go! Lemme go! Please? I don't know you... let me go? Why don't you let go?!"

The ocean was gone now, and there only remained an inescapable presence consuming him. Yuki's gasps for air fell silent to the darkness, and his lungs swallowed the words meant for his captor. Desperate, Yukito dragged

his hand up and clawed at whatever held him so tightly. His captor flinched, visibly, but still clung to Yuki. Again Yuki frantically clawed at the back of the figure who now had him hoisted over one shoulder. His shaking becoming more and more violent, Yuki gave up his attempt to fall into darkness, and could only watch as his blessed dark haven sunk from view. 5 minutes later, and Yuki was passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay... that was short ^^; more to come!