Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Prince Syaoran remember Sakura? ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Prince Syaoran remember Sakura?

Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura and friends do not belong to me! Though I wish I do!

= = = = = = = = = =>_<= = = = = = = = = = WAI Life is not fair!

To everyone who thinks these few chapter are lame, its to help to continue the flow of the story! This chapter describes Kero-chan's appearance! So bear with me OK? AND WHY AREN'T I GETTING LOTS OF REVIEWS? BETTER REVIEW MY STORIES! I REALLY DON'T ENJOY WRITING WHEN NO ONE GIVES ME REVIEWS! Also please read my other stories! AND REVIEW THEM TOO! =)

Author's Notes BEFOREHAND: If you want to see the difference between Syaoran's reaction about marrying Meiling differ from now and before, read this chapter then check back to Chapter 3!

Chapter 15

(The next day in the Kinomoto Palace)

"Sakura-chan please don't be upset Prince Syaoran will be fine!"

"No he won't, he'll lose he's most precious memory!"

"Apart from that…he'll be fine!" Tomoyo assured again.

"But…but…"

(In the Li Kingdom)

Queen Yelan know about what happened to Syaoran and Void.

"So mother what did you want to see me about?"

"I want you to marry the first princess of the Kinomoto Kingdom."

"Yes, but why mother?"

"The Kinomoto Kingdom holds the Clow card as you must know."

"Of course mother."

"And to my belief, the first daughter of the Kinomoto Kingdom must have it. So you must marry her in order to obtain the Clow Book and let it once again be in the hands of the Li kingdom."

"I understand mother."

"You may leave."

Syaoran showed no signs of disappointment or sadness to this engagement, he just remained emotionless.

*This is working out! If Syaoran isn't in love with Princess Sakura then we would once again have the Clow Book!* Yelan thought.

(At the same time in Fujitaka's room)

"Now Sakura, Tomoyo, Meiling, you three would be shocked of this news.Prince Syaoran has chosen Meiling to be his wife and he has his mother to back up his statement, Sakura, even though he went through the quest for you, he decided to keep the void card instead of giving it to me, and I do apologise that you can't collect all 53 now."

Meiling held a bright and happy smile and then remembered.

"What? Sakura has the Clow Cards? Why didn't you give them to me?"

"Sakura was the chosen one, anyways I already let you try when you were of Sakura's age, no one else can open it, are you OK Sakura?

"I'm…uh…Ok father…" Sakura quivered while her voice was cracking.

"Oh, Sakura-chan daijoubu deska?" Tomoyo asked really concerned for her friend.

"Uh huh, I want to go back to my room, may I be excused?"

"Of course."

(In Sakura's room)

"Oh Sakura, I'm the best at cheering masters up!" Kero smiled.

"Of course you are kero-chan!" Sakura said trying to smile.

"Well, I'll tell you what, this always gets Clow back into his right mood!"

"What is it?"

"Well, how did you think Clow turned into the MOST POWERFUL magician in the world?"

"Um well…I actually haven't thought about that!"

"Well…you see, Clow had this cabin in the forest and every morning he would hike up the mountain and train, then at lunch, he would take a break and play with the more gentle Clow Cards such as flower. After taking a little nap from sleep, he then trains with other cards as well as develop his friendship with them. If you must know Clow learnt to call his cards out without using his wand."

"Really!"

"Yeah, and this is a good chance for you to learn since I bet that you wouldn't want to be here when the brat and Meiling marries!"

"You're right Kero, should I tell Tomoyo-chan about this?"

"Of course, she's the one that will provide me the pudding!"

"Sure Kero," Sakura sweat dropped.

(The next day was Meiling's wedding to Syaoran)

"Sakura, why don't we just stay for one more day? I mean come on, our sister is getting married!" Tomoyo tried to convince Sakura, "And for the marriage of a princess or prince, the WHOLE family has to be there remember?"

"You are not going to convince me Tomoyo, there's no way I'm going over to the Li kingdom watching me sister getting married to the prince I love."

"You still love him Sakura?" Tomoyo caught on.

"HOE? Uh um I mean there is no way… forget it, I was always bad at lies."

"Uh huh," Tomoyo agreed.

"Come on Tomoyo-chan we need to go now otherwise Kero-chan will crush in the suitcase!"

"Why don't you just let him out?"

"He, said it will be easier that way!" Sakura said twiddling her thumbs while looking around the room.

"Sakura, did you stuff him in there?"

"Huh? No way!" Sakura defended herself.

"Sakura, did you remember that you told me you're going to put food in the suitcase as well as clothes and other necessities?"

"Uh huh…Oh no, kero shouldn't be eating those!" Sakura quickly snapped open her suitcase and rummaged through only to find Kero sitting there with a bid stomach…

"Got anymore Sakura?"

(In the Li Kindom)

"Soon the Kinomoto Family will arrive and your wedding to Meiling will commence, understood?" Yelan asked her son.

"Yes mother, although I have to admit, she's not someone I would pick for myself, but I know that the Clow Cards are important to the Li family therefore I have no objection to this marriage."

"Good, get dressed."

(Back with Sakura)

*knock knock*

"Dozo agate kudasai!" Sakura shouted towards the door while shoving her suitcase under her bed. (Please come in)

"Princess Sakura, Princess Tomoyo, King Fujitaka and Princess Meiling will be leaving now, the king would like you to hurry up."

"Yes Rika-sama!" Sakura joked towards the horrified Rika.

"AHHHHH Sakura-sama, you shouldn't call me that even if you are joking!" She ran straight out of the room afterwards with a blushing face.

"Wow, some people really can't take jokes!" Tomoyo said to herself.

"Yeah!" Sakura said in the same tone.

"So are you going to go?"

"Yeah!" Sakura smiled to herself, "Lets go to the wedding and leave straight after!"

"But what about the suitcases and Kero-chan?" Tomoyo asked.

Sakura pulled out a card.

"Sometimes I seem to LOVE the Clow Cards seeing that they come in so handy!"

"Sakura, the small card would surely do it!"

"I know!"

"Are you sure you'll be OK?"

"Yeah…" Sakura sighed sadly.

Author's Notes: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next chapter is Syaoran's wedding…but not to Sakura? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH What is happening? This is bad…really bad! If Syaoran finds me…I'll be dead for sure! How will Sakura take it, will she cry…will Syaoran ignore… will everything turn out to be a disaster for Sakura or vise versa? NEXT CHAPTER IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

Please review anyway

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW!

Arigato!

Hugs and Kisses!

*SnowBunny *