Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Rivals...or Allies? ❯ A Mistake ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Epilogue: A Mistake
I would like to thank Epsilon for cheering me up in my chapter 11 review. I was kinda sad, cause I felt sorry for Meilin, but now I feel better!! Thanx Epsilon!! Do ya all remember that I said Sakura was dead? hehehe!! Nobody complained about that!! Well, guess what? I lied! The last words she heard were: Sakura? Saaakkkuuurrrrraaaa!!!' Then she blacked out, kay? Great.
Well, i've done it. I have finished this story. Hope ya like it, and the sequel will be up soon.
Ja ne, and wish me a happy b-day!!
Lyrics from the Sailor Moon Soundtrack: Oh Starry Night....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One year later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura sat in Artemis' house, in the land of the dead, the dim lights casting erie shadows.
"Here. I'd like you to have this. I hope you'll wear it." Artemis said floating into the dark room, a long white bag draped across her hands. Sakura stopped laughing at Sets joke, one of few, and turned to her friend. Artemis pulled the bag off, revealing a beautiful silver dress. Precious gems lined the low collar. More jewels lined the bottom, then the traveled up in a sparkling mass to the waist. The diamonds, and garnetts, and every other priceless stone every imagined flickered.
"It was to be my wedding dress, when I was supposed to marry Hercules. He left me at the altar. I killed him after that... sent a poisoned centaur.... I'd like you to have it." Artemis said, smiling. Sakura was wide eyed.
"Art...I can't take that. It's worth too much!" Sakura exclaimed, eyeing the delicate silk material.
"Nonsense! Setsuna made it for me, but I'll never use it, and we both agree that you should take it." Artemis pointed to the dress, causing it to float in the air. Sakura glanced at Set, who nodded to her.
"Where on Earth did you get all those gems? Did you rob a temple, or something?" Sakura asked Setsuna suspishisly(sp?). Setsuna looked away, trying not to smile. Sakura rolled her eyes, turning back to Artemis.
"I would be honored, Goddess." Sakura stood up, bowing to her long time friend.
"Good! I thought so! Li will love it!" Artemis exclaimed, spinning around. Sakura and Setsuna laughed at their unprofessional friend, the same friend who over the last 600 billion years was feared by humans and aliens alike. The same woman who hunted down men for sport, killing them like they killed all of her creatures. The same woman who was said to have no emotions, being a careless, unsensative witch.
'No, she's not. She has feelings. Emotions. And she does care.' Sakura thought.
"Damn right!" Artemis exclaimed smartly to Sakura, reading her mind.
"What?! Stop doing that!" Sakura exclaimed, lunging for the Immortal Goddess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura eyed the priceless emerald necklace around her bare neck. She sighed in defeat, again. Artemis had INSISTED that she wore only the best, and that meant items from her personal collection only. Pink diamonds in the shape of cherry blossoms with little emerald leaves decorated her ears. A thin silver tiara rested on her head, a single, yet very large, ruby sakura(the flower) sat on it, long branches of paradoct sprouted out.
Sakura glanced at all of the guests in front of her.
"Don't worry! It'll be fine." Artemis comforted her. Sakura gulped and nodded as her flower girl, she had chosen Serena's little girl, made her way down the aisle, Setsuna and Artemis following, trying to giggle. Sakura took a deep breath, moving very slowly down the carpet.
The guests gasped in utter amazement at the brides priceless wedding dress, one in a million. Sakura winked at Artemis, who grinned wickedly back.Sakura Avalon, 21 years old, was now marring her love. Her Prince Charming. How she wished her family and Madison were here to see this. But she knew that Artemis would let them watch from the Elasion Fields (I study greek mythology, so don't ask!).
Sakura joined Li, who was gaping wide mouthed, at the front, delicately taking his hand.
"Close your mouth. You're drooling." Sakura whispered. Li snapped his mouth shut.
"Blah, blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah Blah. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah, blah blah." The preistesse, Raye, began. Sakura smiled, staring deeply into Li's honey eyes.
'Man, he is so cute,' she thought grinning.
"What?" Li whispered, eyeing her strangely. Sakura shook her head. Focusing her attention on what Raye was saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Li stood impationatly at the front of the room, waiting for Sakura. He heard a giggle, and his head snapped up from examining his shoes, finding Rini making her way down the long aisle, Setsuna and Artemis following on her heels as the little girl slowly tossed white rose petals and cherry blossom petals to her left and right. Artemis and Setsuna's outfits matches Rini's identically. They were silver, with delicate garnetts covering the skirt. Tiara's sat on Sets and Artemis' heads, the hair pulled neatly around them. Setsuna winked at Li as she stood next to Raye, mumbling something to her. Finally, Sakura appeared in the doorway of the large room, looking...perfect. Li was wide- eyed. Her beautiful dress shone in the bright lights as she made her way down the aisle, smile sweetly. She fingered the emerald necklace around her neck, looking at it with a look of defeat on her pretty face. Li Syaoran, 22 years old, was now marring his love. His Princess. Sakura stood next to him, firmly taking her hand. Li's mouth dropped at the sight of her.
"Li. Close your mouth! Your drooling!" Sakura giggled slightly. Li's mouth snapped shut. He gulped, blocking out everything Raye was saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Li and Sakura both felt a light smack on the back of their heads.
"Are you two even listening to me?" Raye asked, placing her hands on her hips.
"Umm... Is that a trick question?" Sakura asked.
"What?! No!" Raye said angrily, hearing a few muffled giggles from a group of eight girls in the first row.
"Oh! Then the answers 'nope'." Li said smartly.
"Jees! You two are lucky your not paying me by the hour!" Raye huffed.
"We're not even paying you." Sakura said, staring into Li's eyes again. Raye held up a finger to make a point, then stopped, sighing.
"Do you, Sakura Avalon, take Li Syaoran to be you loafily wedded husband? Through sickness, and in health, for richer, or poorer, for better, or for worse, as long as you both shall live?" Raye asked, a little annoyed.
"I do." Sakura said happily.
Do you,Li Syaoran , take Sakura Avalon to be you loafily wedded wife? Through sickness, and in health, for richer, or poorer, for better, or for worse, as long as you both shall live?" Raye repeated.
"I...can't...." Li said.

The end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you just hate me??? I'm soooo evil!! Now you have to wait for the sequel!@! Muh haha!! Do you know what's gross? Green tea and popcorn. It just doesn't taste right together... Safeway brand buttered popcorn, and Tetley's green tea. Yummy.... This, by the way, is my dinner tonight. And I am eating my dinner at 10:42 pm. Weird, ne? My annoying, selfish,annoying stuck up, annoying little brother and my 2 cousins are in my living room watching Chicken Run as I type this. Man, they have no lives! And I thought I was pathetic!! I mean, CHICKEN RUN!!! ewwww!! Besides me being a wicca, I'm also A vegetarian, hinting towards my dinner..... Oh well. R U all pissed at me? Yes? Well then, NO SEQUEL!! hehehe!
Ja,
Sets, the most evil person on this planet...next to Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, and Bill Clinton.
^.^