Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrifices ❯ The party ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
document.write(''); Sacrifices by **Tomoyo-tenshii**

Chapter 1 The party

It was a great morning in Tomoeda, the peaceful city in Japan where people lived with no problems at all. It was a warm day of May and a group of smiling ladies were chatting joyfully in a cafe.

"I can’t believe it has been almost two years since." said a girl with short brown hair and glasses.

"Yes, I know. Time passes so quickly" said another girl with cinnamon hair and green eyes.

"And, what are you planning to do this year Sakura?" said a beautiful girl with big amethyst eyes and long dark hair.

"Well, I really don’t know" said Sakura with a gloomy face."Shaoran seems like if he doesn’t remember."

"Oh... come on Sakura of course he does. Maybe he’s planning a big surprise for you." Said Naoko.

"Yes, you know he loves you very much Sakura. I even have evidence." Said Tomoyo cheerfully.

"Well, I just hope you are right" said Sakura.

It had been almost two years since Sakura and Shaoran were a couple. Their anniversary was going to be a week after but Shaoran seemed weird those days. He didn’t want to talk about his relationship with Sakura and she thought that it was coming to an end.     Meantime in the Hiiragizawa manor Eriol and Shaoran were talking about something very important.

"Li, could you please sit down? You are making me dizzy." Said Eriol looking at an almost shocked Shaoran.

"no...What if she... imagine the pain... I... I can’t..." he said.

"Why don’t you calm down and think of it."

"No.... I ´ve already thought of that and I ´ve made my decision"

"So?"

"I’m afraid"

"Of what?"

"What if she says no?"

"What if she says yes?" said Eriol standing up. "Though, you won’t know the answer until you ask the question"

"You are right. I will."

"And when would that be?"

"Next Friday."

"In your anniversary?!"

"Yes, I think it’s the best day"

Eriol´s P.O.V_____________________

"Will Tomoyo be alright? What reaction will she have when she sees that Sakura and Shaoran...?"

End of P.O.V______________________

"Did you say something?" said Shaoran preparing to go.

"No... nothing." Said Eriol still thinking in that question.

"Well, I have to go." Said Shaoran almost in the door. "Are you all right? You look strange"

"No...no... I was just thinking."

"Ok. Bye." And he left. "and... thanks."

"You know... I never thought of you thanking me" said Eriol.

"Well, then remember this memorable moment because it won’t happen very often." He said leaving.    
A week passed since that day and Sakura´s friends were planning a big party at Tomoyo´s house for her and Shaoran to celebrate their anniversary. Everything was just in place as they had planned. There were lots of people and everyone was having a great time. Tomoyo was getting Sakura ready although she wasn’t as cheerful as always.

"Are you alright…Sakura?" said Tomoyo looking at her so-sad friend.

"huh? yes...” said Sakura motionless.

"You don’t look good. Where’s that cheerful Sakura I used to know?"

Sakura didn’t answer. Everything started with a small sob and then... she started crying.

"Oh... don’t cry Sakura. It’s your anniversary day. Look, you’re going to ruin your makeup"

"I don’t know what’s wrong with him...He has been so cold with me... At school and everyday.... he hasn’t even called me in a week..." said Sakura sobbing even louder.

"Don’t worry... perhaps he has been busy these days." Said Tomoyo drying Sacra’s tears.

"What is he is tired of me?"

"No! How can you think that? Shaoran loves you more that anyone and you know that. He has been very busy this days with the works at school and all those things so, you don’t have to worry."

"Do you really think that?"

"Of course! And if you don’t believe me I have many *Shaoran´s blushes* to prove it. Come on don’t cry."

"Thank you Tomoyo. You are my best friend." Said Sakura standing up and hugging her. "You will always be. Thank you for everything"

"It’s alright; you know I will always be there when you need me. Now I have to go down stairs to see if the maids have everything ready, ok?"

Sakura nodded while Tomoyo went out of her room. She was walking towards the kitchen when she found Eriol on her way.

"hi Ms.Tomoyo" he said kissing her hand. "Great party."

"Eriol, could you stop flattering just for a second? I’m a little busy."

"May I continue if I help?" he said in a childish way making Tomoyo giggle.

"Eriol, you’ll never change. Come on then."

They entered the kitchen where all Tomoyo´s maids were like crazy preparing everything.

"Um... where is Sakura?" He asked helping Tomoyo with the cake.

"Well... she was crying a while ago in my room."

"And why was that?" said Eriol surprised.

"She thinks Shaoran is about to brake up with her."

"Brake up?! Does she really think that?" said Eriol trying to hide a big smile.

"What are you smiling at?" said Tomoyo looking at him.

"Nothing. What could I hide from the queen of masks?" Said Eriol teasingly.

"Don’t start. Tell me."

"Oh no... you’ll find out in a few moments."  
Sakura went down after a while wearing a beautiful light yellow dress Tomoyo had made for her with a little smile on her face.

"Come on Sakura." said Naoko.

"yes, it’s your party let’s go to dance!" said Chiharu.

"Did you know that in the middle ages people used to dance with fruit baskets on their heads to make themselves look elegant? “said Yamazaki to Sakura.

"Really?" she said innocently.

"Of course!" he said. “This was very important because sometimes the king used to give a prize to the person with the biggest basket and...

"ENOUGH! Stop telling those lies Yamazaki, please." Said Chiharu grabbing her friends to the dance floor.

_____**___________**_______________**____________**________ __   A/N: I hope you liked it ppl! See u next chapter! ^^
_uacct = "UA-220257-1";urchinTracker();