Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrifices ❯ The Fake rescue ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
document.write(''); Eriol to the rescue!!!!! He’s trying to get Tomoyo back to him. She’s getting along with Kakero because she still hopes he’ll stop his cruel father. In the other hand Tatsunaga has very persuasive ways to make people make whatever he wants... and Eriol will find out that not only distance keeps him away from Tomoyo...

Chapter 5 The fake rescue

All Japan knew of Daidouji´s daughter kidnap. It was three and a half weeks since it happened. It was in all the news and on T.V too. Eriol had already called Sakura and Shaoran in Hong-Kong and to this they returned immediately to see what they could do.

At Eriol´s manor...

Every body was there. Sakura and Shaoran of course, Yukito, Nakuru, Spinnel, Touya, Chiharu, Yamazaki and all the gang, Sonomi and Sakura’s father. Kero was also there after his long trip.*

"We shouldn’t have left." Said Shaoran who couldn’t think of something else.

"How could I leave her?" Said Sakura crying. "This wouldn’t have happened if..."

"It’s no one’s fault." Said Yukito. "This is a long time conflict between these two families." Touya couldn’t help it anymore. Tomoyo was like his sister and he was mad at Eriol. He walked towards him almost burning.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HER GO ALONE AT NIGHT!!!!!!...SHE´S AN INNOCENT GIRL AND YOU... YOU..." Touya shouted at him.   Eriol didn’t know what to say, he felt like it all had been his fault. He was just staring at Touya wordless. Yukito walked to him.    "Let him go Touya." He said noticing that Eriol was being held from his shirt by Touya.    He looked at him still angry and then at Eriol.   "Shame on you." He said in a serious tone and let him go.   Everyone was staring at them. Surprised that Touya had blamed him for this and that Eriol didn’t say anything. Sonomi was still crying. Desperation had reached their hearts as police could no anything because they had not enough evidence to find her. They were beginning to lose hope.

"She’s all right." Said Rika after a huge silence and standing up. "Tomoyo's been always too strong to give up. We can find her, isn’t that right Naoko?" she looked at her.

"Yes..." she said looking at the floor. Rika couldn’t help it and started crying. Eriol was still in the same place without moving but suddenly he ran out of the room and upstairs.

"I have to find her... Tomoyo..." he muttered as he entered the mirror room. He took in his hand the key that had locked his grand mother’s necklace. It looked like an ancient silver key and it had also sapphires and diamonds. They were very bright, almost like shining stars the thing he hadn’t notice was that the small diamonds were turning slightly violet.    "I swear I will" He had been trying for the last weeks to make the mirror work, unfortunately there was something wrong and he didn’t know what it was.

"Enchanted mirror... show me where she is." Said Eriol pointing his sun wand to the mirror. (I don’t really know how he manages to do that as it is such a BIG wand. Hehe...) There was no change. "Why isn’t it working?" he took a deep breath and then again... "Show me enchanted mirror!" Nothing happened. "Great... this is just GREAT! I can’t believe I am able to remember cruel and sad aspects of Clow's life and I’m not able to remember how to use a bloody mirror which is going to help me save Tomoyo's life!!!!" he said still staring at the mirror. "I’ll never give up!" he said and continued enchanting the mirror.

Meanwhile at Tasunaga´s manor...

Tomoyo had been trying to make Kakero understand that he was the only one who could stop his father but she had no success. That night she had planned to escape from Tatsunaga´s claws definitely. She had been planning for the last four days how to deal with the guards, staff, Tatsunaga and of course... Kakero.

That night...

Tomoyo took a deep breath and walked towards the door. She listened to no noise and started forcing the lock with some hair pins Tatsunaga had given her as a "wedding present" (how can someone be soooo stupid and stubborn???) between she and Kakero. She forced it until it unlocked then she opened the door carefully and looked outside and saw no body.    "Please dad, protect me and help me to get out of here." She said looking at the sky from a big window. Then she took in her hands the necklace Eriol had given her. She closed her eyes. "I’ll return very soon." She said to herself and walked through the hallway leaving her room behind.   Tatsunaga had been giving her all kinds of presents, shoes, makeup, dresses and clothes, jewels etc. (Tatsunaga is still wealthy. Those "business" should give him a lot of money.) She, indeed, refused every single present but this night she was wearing a black blouse and shorts he had given her. She was comfortable and with this she would be able to escape easily.
There was no one at the big entrance hall so she ran towards the door and opened it. It was unlocked.   "How strange." She said but continued through the gardens. They were huge. All green and with flowers. "If I wouldn’t have been in this circumstances I could consider this a pleasant place to live..." she said having a last view of the house.   She approached the principal gates. They were huge black gates. Tomoyo came out of her hiding place and ran to the doors to try to climb them but the moment she touched the door a great charge of electricity ran through all her body. She felt like lots of knives being stabbed in her body. She felt numb and then fell to the ground inert...

Eriol felt a strange shock running all through his body. "Something’s wrong." He said climbing down his bed and running towards the door.   “What the hell am I doing… I just… OK CALM DOWN!”   “Master…what is wrong? is everything ok?” said Nakuru entering Eriol’s room. “ I can hear you all over the… Where are you going?”   “I must find her” he said grabbing his car keys.   Nakuru tried to stop him. “Master please, you don’t even know where she is. It’s almost three o’clock in the morning, where could you possibly go…”   Eriol didn’t listen to her and he just got out the mansion.   “Master!” Nakuru tried to stop him but she couldn’t. “Suppiiiii!!! Master has just gone mad!!”   Eriol just kept driving without specific direction. He knew there was something wrong he felt emptiness, he knew Tomoyo wasn’t well. He stopped the car… “Where…where…” he got out of his car. “Why… WHY!” he shouted out loud and then dropped himself in the floor.
*************************************************************** ************    "Well... My father died when I was six and since then my mother wanted to try to take out all her sorrow. They loved each other so much..." Said Tomoyo looking at Eriol. " She started working too hard and she nearly had time for me. I was in a particular school but my mother changed me to Tomoeda School so that I could be "closer" to her…
"Come, I want to show you something."…….

…."Music?" said Tomoyo surprised. Eriol knew what was happening. Nakuru was responsible for that... as always. Well... Eriol could miss this great chance.

"I’d be honored if you accepted to dance with me." Said Eriol in a very charming way, bowing.

"The honor would be mine." She said bowing also like a princess…   ********

"wha-what happened?" Tomoyo asked herself opening her eyes.   She noticed she was in a huge white room which seemed like a hospital’s room. It had lots of machines she had never seen before and strange bottles of which seemed medicines and a big drawer. She couldn’t remember anything except for a strange shock that covered all her body and then...nothing. She was still a little confused but she stood up to see what was going on. She got dressed as her clothes were on a chair at the corner of the room. (A/N: she was wearing one of those hospital gowns.) She walked around the room to find no door at all but just then a piece of wall seemed to lift and there was Kakero standing and looking at her. When he saw her he ran and hugged her.

"I thought you weren’t going to survive." He said letting her go.

"What happened?" she said without understanding.

"You have been in a coma for almost two weeks."

 "TWO WEEKS?!!?!?!?!?!" she said not believed what he had just said.

Eriol suddenly woke up. He had dozed in a book he was reading as he hadn’t been able to sleep ever since he felt Tomoyo no more. He felt something strange, like a flash of light and then a great peace like if the world was put out of his shoulders. As he felt this he took out the silver key out of his pocket.   “she is…”   __

Kakero explained Tomoyo what had happened the day she went out in a coma and that she was at the experimental hospital of his father’s company which hadn’t been lost the day he was put in jail as he gave it to him. He also told her that his father wanted to talk to her.

"Well, and what if I don’t want to." She said.

"Let’s say that it isn’t an option." He said smiling.

"What are you smiling at?"

"I am amazed by your braveness. Every single person that has met my father just...surrenders to him in a way or another but you... I mean even dough you know he could kill you, you keep on being strong."

"That’s because I want to be like my father. Brave and strong." She said smiling.

"Tomoyo...I want to ask you something. If I weren’t the son of your father’s murderer would it be so hard to see me in a different way…?" he said looking at her.

"Oh Kakero I... look um... I have nothing against you. I think you have been a great help to me with this situation because even dough I’m being held here against my will you’ve become a sort of friend to me." Kakero walked to her.

"Tomoyo the truth is that..." he said taking her both hands. "I think I’m falling in love with you..." Tomoyo’s eyes went wide. "You have been a great person in my life and you’ve helped me in several occasions or when ever I get to miss my mother and you’re always there and you don’t hate me like I thought you would."

"Kakero… I… I’m sorry."

"But why?"

"Because…"

"I see… there’s someone else.” he said sadly.

"He has been my best friend all my life and he is very special to me." She said not looking at him. "Eriol Hiiragizawa." Tomoyo told Kakero all about her relation with Eriol and how she at first denied being in love with him. All about Sakura and the necklace Eriol had given her.

"You know." Said Kakero. "I noticed that when I found you outside after the shock your necklace had turned all black ,I mean the little stones, and you weren’t breathing. At first I thought you were dead."

"Really? I had a strange dream about that. I could see myself being carried to a hospital room and the put on a bed. I could see my inert body and lots of doctors trying to make my heart work."

"Actually that’s what happened." He said to her.

"Do you mean that...?" she said not believing it.

"You died...But the doctors were able to make your heart beat again but you fell into a coma and they didn’t know if you were going to survive. My father was getting bored and gave you one more week to wake up... and if you wouldn’t he... he would…"

"I can’t believe this! But why didn’t he kill me if it has been almost two weeks?"

"I told him not to."

"You..."

"I knew you weren’t going to accept our marriage even if they menaced you to dead but as I’ve already told you I love you. I want you to live and be happy. That’s why I want you to listen to my father when he comes to speak to you. I have a…"   “Kakero” Tatsunaga entered the room.   "Just listen to him." He whispered to Tomoyo.

"Kakero." He said looking at him. "Leave us alone."

"Yes father." He said looking at Tomoyo and then walking towards the door and looking at the floor.

"So you’ve survived." He said walking to her.

"Don’t step any closer." She said frowning.

"Listen child. I want you to listen carefully as this might be of your interest." he said sitting on a chair. "Sit please." Tomoyo sat on the bed looking at him. "Look, I have nothing against you particularly but I had some business with your father I never really... completed. You are going to marry my son-"

"No I´M Not!!" she said standing up.

"Calm down girl and yes you will weather you like it or not. I have already planned your "rescue" if you allow me to call it like that. Um... You’ll be put into a big cellar in the center of the city and I will call the police. Some of my men will be arrested but my son will appear as you "hero"." He laughed slightly. "You’ll return home." To this Tomoyo smiled with joy. "But you’ll marry my son a month after this happens and you won’t say a word to anybody." Tomoyo’s face changed from joy to anger.

"What makes you think I will do as you like?" she said angrily.

"Oh it’s just simple." He said cynically. " If you refuse the first one that will be feeding worms will be that Hiiragizawa Eriol you talked about with my son."

"You were listening!!!" she shouted to him.

"Of course I was. I won’t let that peace of crap make you break my son’s heart." He said standing up. "Ah... by the way, you better keep your good manners with me or a certain "cherry blossom" will pay for your rudeness." He said laughing out loud and walking out of the room.

" It’s.. not..fair.." she said dropping herself to the floor and beginning to cry.

Two days after...

It was a cold night and a big black van was the only car visible in the area of the center cellars. Two men came down from the van carrying what seemed ropes and entered a cellar nearby. Then they opened the door and the van entered also.

It was already 12:00 am and Eriol was watching the news on TV. as he had done ever since Tomoyo disappeared.

"We have just been reported that the police have found the Daidouji´s heiress to the throne of this great toy empire." Said the reporter. "A phone call was received from the kidnappers and we’ve been informed she’s in a cellar in the center of the city. The phone call has been traced already."

Eriol didn’t say a word. He jumped up from the sofa and ran downstairs, he took his keys and went rushing outside.

"MASTER!!!!" said Spinnel looking at Eriol leaving. He soon heard the news on the radio Nakuru was hearing so loud.

"Tomoyo’s been found!!!" Nakuru screamed. "MASTER!!!MASTER!!!"

"He already knows." Said Spinnel to her. "Actually he’s on his way to her." They could just hear the sound of Eriol´s car.

"And what are we waiting for????" said Nakuru "We have to tell Sakura and the others!!!" said Nakuru grabbing her bag, Spinnel and running also outside.

When Eriol arrived there were lots of patrols all around the cellars and lots of people outside. The police were aiming with their guns and trying to negotiate with the kidnappers.

"Let her go in peace and we’ll consider it." Shouted one of the policemen.

The cellar’s door was opened and Eriol didn’t know what to do. He could see Tomoyo lying in the floor hands and feet tied. To what he could see she was unconscious. He wanted to get closer but the police didn’t allow him. After half an hour of being there another person was inside the cellar. A young man about 20 something knocked the kidnappers with a huge peace of wood and took his guns. At that moment the police entered the building and rescued Tomoyo and arrested the two kidnappers.

"You are a hero boy. Thanks to you this girl will return home safely." Said one of the policemen.

"I hope so." Said the young man. "If they only knew I’m her kidnapper’s son..."

Eriol made his way passing the reporters, cameras and policeman to the ambulance were she was.

"Sorry sir. You can’t pass." Said a policeman.

"I’m Hiiragizawa Eriol. I talked to the agent. We’ve been trying to find Tomoyo I’m his friend." To this they let him pass and see her. Tomoyo was standing facing the ambulance.

"Tomoyo!!!" Eriol shouted. Tomoyo turned herself. Her eyes filled with tears as she ran and hugged Eriol.

"Eriol..." she said sobbing and embracing him tightly. "I missed you... so... much." Eriol embraced her too.

"Don’t worry. Everything is all right." He said and they stayed in each other arms until the police came to make some questions.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________
_uacct = "UA-220257-1"; urchinTracker();