Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura: Knight of the Clow ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sakura: Knight of the Clow
Twenty one

“Tomoyo,” Sakura said tentatively as the feathered cape swirled around the reddish brown haired woman, the bright pink costume glittering in the setting sunlight, “I really don’t think this costume is suited to monster hunting.”

“All right, the sequins might be a bit much,” Tomoyo conceded, the black haired woman studying Sakura fondly.

Sakura smiled wryly as she asked her, “Well, do you have something else I could try on?”

“Come on,” Tomoyo said cheerfully as she lead Sakura over to the car where several uniforms were in garment bags on the seat.

“This is your hobby, I take it?” Sakura teased as she picked up a mostly black and sky blue colored costume.

“Yup,” Tomoyo agreed readily as she said, “and I’ve always liked seeing a beautiful woman in lovely clothes.”

Sakura blushed charmingly as she unwrapped the pants, top and other pieces of gear. “Could you...?” Sakura made a turning gesture, thankful that the alley they were in would provide enough cover for a quick change.

“Of course,” Tomoyo turned, her simple pant suit blending into the slowly spreading shadows of the evening. She was careful not to tell Sakura that a dirty window just in front of Tomoyo made a pretty good mirror on Sakura’s changing.

Sakura took off the bright colored cape first, folding it respectfully, then pulled up the top, her bra-less breasts bouncing a bit as she moved. Gracefully she hooked her fingers into the tight pants and tugged down, revealing pink underwear in a frilly design.

‘Damn,’ a flushed Tomoyo squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, feeling a little bit of guilt and the beginnings of a nosebleed coming on.

Finally dressed Sakura walked over and tapped Tomoyo on the shoulder, blinking when Tomoyo turned and she saw the trickle of blood from the other woman’s nose. “Are you all right?” she asked Tomoyo worriedly.

“I’m fine,” Tomoyo promised as she took a hankie from her breast pocket and wiped her nose. A smile, “I think that costume suits you.”

Sakura smiled back, now wearing the black pants and shirt, all designed with a light blue trim. The gloves and boots matched, with flared cuffs for style, and a high collar on the shirt to give it a almost pirate air.

“Not bad,” Sakura tried a few jumps, pleased to see how easy it was to wear.

‘Not bad at all,’ Tomoyo thought, watching Sakura move. Shaking herself she asked, “Do we have any leads tonight?”

“Some odd sightings,” Sakura confirmed, “not far from here.”

Tomoyo readied her digital camera, wishing that Yukito was here. However, he had quite reasonably put his foot down and insisted on a night out with Toya, so what was she to do? “Monster or Clow Card?” she asked curiously.

“Not sure,” Sakura admitted as she made sure her necklace was easy to get at, in case they encountered trouble.

“Well,” Tomoyo said after making sure the car was locked up, “let’s go.”

A few softly chanted words transformed the key she wore around her neck into a staff, then Sakura drew forth a card from a pouch on her belt. “Fly!” she cried and struck the card with her staff, invoking it’s power and summoning white wings that soon stretched from her back. “Shall we?” she offered Tomoyo her hand.

“Please,” Tomoyo agreed as she stepped close to Sakura and gently wrapped her arms around her. ‘This feels so nice,’ she mused.

“Hup,” and with a jump Sakura threw them into the air, the soft beat of her wings drawing them up into the darkening sky.

Tomoyo tightened her arms around Sakura, feeling her firm breasts pressed against her own, then forced herself to relax a bit as she swept the slightly run down section of the city with her eyes. The dark alley’s and streets stretched around them, only a few people lingering here and there in the shadows.

“The city is kind of pretty, at least when seen from way up here,” Tomoyo noted a bit breathlessly.

Sakura nodded as they soared along, “You’re right, I....”

“AIEEEEEE!” the voice pierced the darkness.

“Sakura, over there,” Tomoyo pointed wet even as Sakura changed direction in mid-air, her wings beating faster.

“I see it,” Sakura answered grimly.

Sweeping back down to the dark streets Sakura and Tomoyo raced to where a young woman lay sprawled on the ground, her long black hair fanning around her. Above her a mysterious light shimmered, swirling and changing.

“What do you think?” Tomoyo murmured, her camera filming the beautiful apparition, it’s colors strangely hypnotic.

“I....” Sakura trailed off, swaying slightly as her eyes widened.

Almost instinctively Tomoyo pulled Sakura back, then frowned as the other woman just looked at her blankly. “Sakura?” Tomoyo shook her gently, but the other girl seemed completely entranced. ‘I hate this,’ she thought then slapped her, hard.

“Ahh,” Sakura jerked in surprise, looking at Tomoyo in shock.

“You all right?” Tomoyo asked her tenderly, glad to see that Sakura’s eyes were clear once more.

“I think so,” Sakura admitted, “I saw my mother....”
“I thought she was dead?” Tomoyo blinked.

“She is,” Sakura’s eyes hardened with anger as she clutched her staff.

“It wasn’t a... ghost, was it?” Tomoyo looked just a bit nervously at the shining light still dancing in mid air.

Sakura saw the fear in Tomoyo’s eye and smiled, for a moment shedding her anger. “No,” she said, “I think it’s a Clow card.”

“Oh good,” Tomoyo whipped out her camera, “ready!”

Sakura sweatdropped. “Right,” she turned to the light, raising her key-staff at the ready position. Over the years she had done a lot of research, as well as exchanged information with Li, and with that she had a good guess what she was dealing with.

The light shimmered, shifting, but this time not into her mother. Instead a image of Tomoyo appeared, but not the usual version. Naked she extended a hand in invitation, her breasts rising and falling as she gave Sakura a seductive look....

“No,” Sakura shoot off the spell, summoning her will. “Illusion card, return to your power confined,” she yelled as she struck with her staff, “Illusion!” The woman flickered a moment, her dress sparkling, then with a wordless curse swirled into the form of a card and dropped into Sakura’s hands.

“Oooh, very nice,” Tomoyo said as she put the camera away. She gave Sakura a curious look, “It seemed like she tried her illusions on you again, what did you see?”

Sakura blushed beet red. “It was nothing,” she lied.

“Oh really?” Tomoyo raised a eyebrow as they started back to the car. “Tell,” she insisted.

“No,” Sakura shook her head.

“Please?” Tomoyo batted her eyes.

Sakura fought back a laugh, “Still no.”

“Aww, come on!”

“No, no, no.”

“I’ll give you a cookie?”

“Tomoyo!”

To be continued....