Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's All That ❯ Arrivals ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:- My very first going-back-in-time Fic....ENJOY!!

Disclaimer:- ::points at a reader:: Hey you come here! Yes that's right YOU.. wanna hear something new? i don't own CCS.. shocking news isn't it?

Summary:- Syaoran is the hottest guy in school....Sakura is the dork ! A bet is made between Syaoran and his friend Yasumi that he can turn any girl into the queen of the dance at the ball...but somehow he ends up salling in love with her and can't lose her...

This story is based on the movie ' She's All That.' It will not follow the movie exactly, but the plot will be the same.

Sakura's All That.

Chapter One: Arrivals

The messy brown haired seventeen year old boy was all smiles on this glorious Monday morning as he rolled out of bed. Today he was going to Reedington High school (A/N:- It's Sakura and Syao's school name ) to start his final year.

He walked to the bathroom and eyed his reflection for a moment. He had grown another inch over the summer and was sure that he was catching up with his best friend, Eriol Hiragizawa, who had surpassed his height three years before.

His hair was in the usual messy-disheveled mode, but he had grown accustom to it over the years. It gave him sort of a boyish look and it made all the girls swoon.

His body had grown some muscle from years of soccer playing. His arms were a little stronger and his legs a little more powerful, not to mention his rock hard stomach.

His amber eyes sparkled as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Most girls would have to agree that this was his best feature. It was capable of mesmerizing some of the strongest girls. He could make girls drool at his feet
just by looking at them with his eyes and giving them that wonderful 'Syao-smile '

He ruffled his hair . Most girls wanted him just for he was famous and had money. He didn't like that fact and he hated most people for it. He was generous and an overly hearted human being, but when it came to people
being with him just for his name, he despised mankind.

All he wanted in life was to get a job, fall in love, get married and have a family and maybe even live happily ever after. He smirked at this thought, knowing that it was pretty much impossible for that to happen to him.

But he couldn't complain too much about his life. He was one of the smartest kids in school, which was why he was named Head Boy.

He was captain of the Soccer team, and not to mention one of the most popular and sought after people at Reedington High. He really did enjoy life, even though it had its ups and downs.

He shut his mind off from his morning thoughts and hopped into the shower. It didn't take long and he was out and dressed to kill. He wore denim jeans, a blue button up shirt, black boots.

Spraying on some cologne, he opened up the door, ready to face the day.

Taking two steps at a time he made his way down to the kitchen for a little breakfast.

' I can't wait to see all my friends' Syaoran thought and he started to get a little red in the face ' and especially Meiling '

Syaoran and Meiling began dating early last year, and everything seemed to be going really well. He didn't know if he loved her, but he was certain he cared for her. She was pretty and popular, well they both were, so it would fit for them to be together, right?

Syaoran figured he was making the right choice by staying with her, but he didn't know how things would be this year.

Syaoran lives in Hong Kong but he studies in Reedington High School in Tomoeda Japan. It is a boarding school and so they get to live inside the school dormitories.

Syaoran picked up his fork and tried to look like he was enjoying his breakfast, but it was so terrible he didn't want to put it in his mouth.

Syaoran shook his head sadly and mumbled, " God this tastes terrible!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Syaoran boarded the flight and reached Tomoeda airport . He searched for his friends.

"HEY SYAO !" came a voice from behind. He immediately recognized the voice of his best friend, Eriol Hiragizawa, and headed towards them.

He found Eriol with his other best friend, Yasumi Yuki. They had all been best friends since first grade and ever since first grade Eriol and Yasumi fought constantly.

They saw Syaoran come in and they gave each other's hand a shake and a manly pat on the back.. They went out of the airport and into Eriol's Limo to the school .

"What's up guys?" Syaoran said as he took a seat next to Eriol.

"Not much how was your summer?" Eriol asked.

"It was ok, what about you guys?" Syaoran asked as he crossed his leg over his knee trying to get more comfortable.

" Same here, our trip to England was pretty good. Had an interesting time," Eriol answered.

"Yeah, not much happened with me. Mostly just laid around and did nothing," Yasumi said.

"Well that shouldn't have been to hard for you Yuki, that's what you always do! " Syaoran said which caused Yasumi to glare at him and Eriol to laugh out loud.

"Shut it Li, " Yasumi said.

>>>>>>>>>

They reached Reedington high and they walked inside. They went to the dormitory lounge and he noticed that in the corner sat a girl with honey colored hair and her face hid behind a science book.

He knew immediately who it was the dorkiest, smartest, weirdest girl in his year, Sakura Kinomoto. She is always seen reading books.

Dork. Syaoran thought to himself.

He stared at her face. She didn't wear any make up and already had her school dress on. He caught her eyes and something seemed to hit him, but just as suddenly as it came, it was gone.

Eriol noticed him staring at her and smiled "She is the Head Girl "

"WHAT?!?" Syaoran yelled outraged.

Yasumi snickered " Talk about having bad luck! "

"Yasumi shut up. She really is a sweet girl once you get to know her." Eriol said glaring at him.

"Seeing her in the morning is Jinx enough for me so I'm not getting to know about that weirdo !!" Yasumi retorted.

Syaoran laughed out aloud " Who would want to be with her ?"

Eriol gave him a cold glare and said "I wouldn't say that if i were you Syaoran. You and her being the Heads have to spend a lot of time together. You even get to patrol the school at nights TOGETHER "

Syaoran stopped laughing abruptly and scowled ' Great, now I get to spend my time with this geek every night ' . He thought to himself.

"Hey look Syaoran, it's the nerd sitting next to her " Yasumi said.

He looked around and noticed that Takashi Yamazaki was seated next to Sakura.

" Dorks of a feather, flock together " Syaoran said to him as he smirked and laughed out aloud.

Eriol scowled at his friends and in the corner of his eyes he noticed Sakura looking at them with sad eyes and standing up abruptly and she left the place.

A/N:- I know! I know, I'm making Syaoran sound like a jerk but he'll turn out to the Syao we love the most preeeeetttty soon.... anyways I'm sorry for the short chap but i'll write a longer one the next time...

Hope everyone liked it! More on the way! Please REVIEW!!!

Next chap:- Syaoran encounters Meilin and realizes something horrible....AND Yasumi makes the bet with Syaoran .... so stick around for the next chapter of ' Sakura's All That '