Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Long Weekend ❯ Realizations and Mistakes ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sakura's Long Weekend: Chapter 3
By: Emerald Tiger

DISCLAIMERS: I do not owe CCS. CLAMP and other companies do. So don't sue me!

A/N: FINALLY! I FINALLY got this chapter squeezed out of every brain cell of mine! I'm SO SINCERELY TRULY VERY sorry for this! I hope that this will NEVER happen again! Come to think of it. I came out with the first chapter in January. How sad, it's taken me almost a year to get this fic out. Well I hope you enjoy!


PREVIOUSLY:
"Huh...Why isn't anyone here?"
"KERO-CHAN!"
"Kero-chan, lock the door! I know what happens when Sakura gets mad!"



CHAPTER 3: Realizations and Mistakes


Kero didn't have time to lock the door. Sakura walked slowly up to Kero, her eyes shining with anger.

"Kero-chan, did you know that you woke me up early on a Saturday morning?"

Kero sweatdropped and squeaked, "Really? I hadn't noticed..."

Sakura cornered the frightened Kero and said, "This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you."

Kero squeezed his eyes shut, he did NOT want to see what was going to happen.

"FOOLED YOU!"

Kero jumped nearly three feet into the air.

"Being a cheerleader really projected her voice," Kero winced. "Wait, what did she just say?"

Kero cautiously opened his eyes only to see Sakura AND Tomoyo giggling insanely on the floor.

"How?...Why?... HUH?!" Kero stammered as the two girls giggled hysterically with each question.

Tomoyo was the first to stand up and she sighed mockingly exasperated, "Oh Kero-chan... don't you get it?!"

Kero's blank looks only stimulated further giggling...

"Kero-chan, I knew that you were trying to fool me so I called Tomoyo-chan..." Sakura eyed her guardian guiltily, "Hey you deserved it! YOU'RE the one that pushed me out the house, saying that I was late!"

Kero pouted, "You'd think that a person would be more grateful for me being their guardian!"

"GRATEFUL?" Sakura yelled (vein popping) as Kero fell over.

"Ahh! oK! I'm sor-ee!"

"That's better!" Sakura returned to her smiling and sweet self. Tomoyo and Kero sweatdrop.

"Oh yeah, that GAKI called while you were gone."

"Who? Syaoran-kun?"

"Yeah...... hwa! take that you evil guy!"

Sakura and Tomoyo sweatdrop.

Tomoyo commented, "Kero-chan really likes playing video games!"

Sakura replied, "Yeah, he does." Sakura wonders out loud, "I wonder why Syaoran-kun called?"

"Why don't you call him Sakura-chan?"

"Okay!" Sakura punched in the numbers and turns to Tomoyo... "AHh! Tomoyo-chan, are you videotaping?"

"Yep!" With stars in her eyes, "I'm going to call this 'Sakura's Phone Call to Li-kun'. It's too bad that I didn't bring some costumes over!"

Sakura sweatdropped when "Moshi Moshi?"

"Syaoran-kun, moshi moshi, Sakura desu wa! Did you call me earlier?"

Syaoran blushed on the other side and had a loss for words, "Umm, yeah... I just wanted if you and Daidouji-san would like to do something, because see, I'm bored.. and I just wanted to do something... and..."

"Hai!"

"Really? Okay, I guess today at four o'clock at the park?"

"Hai- and can we ask Eriol-kun?"

"WHY?" Syaoran demanded with jealousy.

"Because it'll be fun with you, me, Tomoyo-chan and Eriol-kun! Don't you think so?"

"uhhh..."

"Please, Syaoran-kun"

And of course Syaoran couldn't say no to such a sweet pleading voice... (A/N: He doesn't have the guts to...hehe)

"Hai" he agreed despairingly

"Okay! Let me just ask Tomoyo-chan! [to Tomoyo] Tomoyo-chan do you want to go with Syaoran-kun and me and maybe Eriol-kun?

"mmm... Gomennasai, Sakura-chan... I can't- I have... to go to ...my mother's office tomorrow!"

"Okay" Sakura agreed, perplexed by her friend's stammering.

"Syaoran-kun? Tomoyo-chan can't go tomorrow." Sakura turnecd back to the phone.

"Sakura!" Tomoyo whispered to her friend and pointed to her cell phone. "I'm going to go call Hiiragizawa-kun!"

"Okay!" Sakura whispers back.

"Syaoran-kun, Tomoyo is going to call Eriol-kun, so I'll call you back ok?"

"Hai..."

Syaoran hangs up and exales a sigh of relief and shock. He couldn't believe that he actually called Sakura and asked her out. Well, it wasn't asking her out really, but he was getting there. (A/N: Yeah, right!)

"Tomoyo-chan, what did Eriol-kun say?"

"Um, Eriol-kun said that he couldn't make it, he has to help me study for... um ... math!"

"But Tomoyo-chan, didn't you say that you had to go to your mother's office?"

"Um... oh really? You must've heard wrong Sakura-chan! I was sure that I said I would study with Hiiragiwaza-kun!"

"Oh... and why do you need to study for math? You're already very good at it!"

"Hiiragiwaza-kun said he would teach me some tips to improve!"

"Oh, I see..." admitted a confused Sakura.

Kero, who had witnessed this conversation, flew up to a sighing Tomoyo when Sakura wasn't looking and mock disapprovingly shaked his head and said, "Such lies!"

Tomoyo threatened him, "Kero-chan, if you say anything, I won't bring you any more treats!"

"Okay okay! Not a word! My lips are sealed!"

Sakura said up sadly, "I guess I'll call Syaoran-kun and tell him you can't go..."

Tomoyo reassured her best friend, "Don't worry Sakura-chan! You'll have LOTS of fun! You can go rollerblading with him! That'll be fun!"

Sakura started to feel better by her friend's words. "Thank you Tomoyo-chan, I'm sure I'll have fun! I'll call Syaoran-kun back!"

Sakura picked up the phone and waited for Syaoran to pick up.

"Hai?"

"Syaoran-kun? Sakura desu wa. Eriol-kun and Tomoyo-chan can't go, so I guess it'll be just you and me..."

CHOKE... "Ju-ju-just you and m-m-me?!"

"Hai! So I was thinking why don't I come over so we can go to the park together to rollerblade!"

Syaoran breaks out of his daydream. "Huh? Okay! I'll see you today at four!"

"Hai!"

Click...

Syaoran blushes a deep red and then realizes what he's done then smacks himself on the forehead with the phone in his hand. "Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!...<fade>"

*End of Chapter 3*



~Why has Syaoran repeatedly hit himself on the forehead with the phone? What mistake has he made? Find out on the next chapter!~

A/N: Again I thank you ALL for being so patient. These will DEFINITELY be coming out more often now... Also if anyone wants to e-mail me or IM me, you are welcome to at jessi@netzero.net and shupayuja is my sn.