Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Long Weekend ❯ Kero's Mistake ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sakura's Long Weekend: Chapter 2
By: Emerald Tiger


DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT OWN CARDCAPTOR SAKURA. CARDCAPTOR SAKURA IS OWNED BY CLAMP AND ANY OTHER COMPANIES.



PREVIOUSLY:
"AhH! I'm gonna be LATE!"
Sakura tore past the King Penguin slide and rushed into school.
"Hoee?!" Sakura couldn't believe her eyes. She searched the entire classroom.




Chapter 2 - Kero's Mistake:

"Huh? What happened? Why isn't anyone here?"
Just then, a janitor rolled by with his mop and bucket.
"Gomennasai, do you know where all the students are?" she asked.
The janitor peered down at the panting young girl as if she had five heads.
"Didn't you know that it is Saturday today?"
Sakura did an anime fall.

*'_'* *'_'* *'_'* *'_'* *'_'* *'_'*

"KERO-CHAN!" a loud voice shook the house.
"Uh-oh," came a tiny voice taken over by the loud stomping noises coming up the stairs.
Kero quickly went to a small pink cellphone and dialed a familiar number.
"Moshi-moshi, Daidouji residence," a bright voice answered.
"Tomoyo-chan, HELP!"
"What's wrong Kero-chan? Did something happen with the Clow Cards?"
"No, even worse! Sakura's mad and she's gonna kill me!"
"What? Sakura, mad?" Tomoyo giggled knowingly. "I know you're just trying to trick me, Kero-chan, Sakura would never be mad! Stop joking around."
"I wish I was kidding, but she's coming up the stairs and it'll be the end of me if you don't get over here right now!"
Tomoyo, sensing serious panic in Kero-chan's voice, started grabbing her things (which included her camera) and said, "Kero-chan, lock the door! I've never seen it more than once, but I know what happens when Sakura gets mad!"


A/N: Yes I know. Really short, I'll have it more organized soon, I'm sorry but keep those reviews coming! ;P