Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ School Play ❯ You what?1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:- My very first CCS fic....ENJOY!!

Disclaimer:- ::points at a reader:: Hey you come here! Yes that's right YOU.. wanna hear something new? i don't own CCS.. shocking news isn't it?

Chapter 1:- You WHAT!?!

The end of summer drew closer and closer. The sun was quickly losing its hold over the world and the moon was slowly starting to take over. Tomoeda was peaceful . So peaceful, that canaries sang song of sweet melodies as they perched on the cherry tear beside the yellow house.

"HOE!!!!" A call rang out, scarring the birds around the house away. So much for the peace and quiet.

"Kero-chan, have you seen my bag "

The sound of crashing and banging filled the house, scarring all the birds from wanting to perch near. Yet this sound was always present in this neighborhood of Japan. The young girl thrashed about her bedroom looking for her bag which she so carelessly misplaced.

"Um.. Sakura it's on top of the table" Kero said with a BIG sweatdrop.

"hehehe... i knew that!" Sakura blurted out smiling sheepishly and went down for breakfast.

"Ohayo Otou-san, Ni-chan" Sakura said climbing down the stairs.

"Ohayo Sakura" her father told smiling.

"Ohayo Kaijuu" Touya said laughing.

"Mou... im not a kaijuu.." Sakura's gave him an evil glare. "I am 16 years old now Oni-chan. Call me Sakura-chan or just Sakura."

"Fine, Sakura-Kaijuu-chan," Touya laughed again. Sakura was even angrier with Touya, but ignored it and instead She placed a bit-size of pancake and syrup into her mouth and sprinted out of the house at top speed.

Back in Syaoran's house......

Eriol was visiting in his house to hand over a project....

"So Hiragizzawa-san " Wei started. "Will you be doing the play being put on this year?"

Syaoran panicked. No no no no no no!!!!

"I don't know yet..." Eriol asked confused.

"I guess then only Meilin is going to be master Li's company" Wei said .

"What do you mean?" Eriol asked, looking at Syaoran , who now had his face buried in his hands.

"Oh didn't Master Li tell you? Oh dear, I spoiled it! I'm sorry" Wei told smiling and received a murderous glare from Syaoran.

"Are you doing the play?" Eriol asked Syaoran, staring at him with a smile growing on his face. Syaoran nodded quickly, his face still buried.

"And you too?" he asked eyeing meilin. She nodded with a look that said I-dont-give-a-damn-fuck-about-it.

Eriol finally took his hands away from his bright red face. He looked a bit cross. Okay, maybe very cross. Lived, really.

"Well," said Eriol, trying his hardest not to laugh. "Can't wait to see you up there. You know...on stage and things."

"Hey i have done it before!" Syaoran said in such a furious voice that both Wei and Eriol burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay," Eriol said catching his breath. "I don't care, Li. If that's what you want-"

"But I don't want to," said Syaoran, glaring for a moment. "Mother is making me...she said i need to train my inner talents ..."

"And me too!" Meilin cried, trying to make a point that Syaoran wasn't the only one who had a right to be upset.

"Hey maybe Sakura's doing the play, too!" Meilin added, her face lightening up a bit.

Syaoran snorted. "who would want to be in this boring play? I'll shave my head if she is"

"I'll remember you said that, my cute little descendent" Eriol said smirking.

"Are you trying to tell us something Eriol?" Syaoran said agitated at his strange look.

"Maybe....expect the unexpected remember?" Eriol said with a tint of amusement.

"Whatever" Syaoran shrugged "and i'll ring your neck if you call me a cute little descendant again!!" Syaoran said glaring .

Eriol chuckled.

"AHHH we are late for school let's go NOW!" Meilin said walking them -err- dragging them outside.

A/N:- So what do u think??? Eriol and Tomoyo are gonna play match maker...more like the PLAY is gonna play matchmaker...ah it make's so much sense ne? ...anyway...REVIEW!!

Hakuri:- you guys are all a bunch of NERDS and GEEKS ....# receives death glare from everyone #.... HEY!! sheesh people, let me finish the sentence.. if you DON'T review! CONSTRUCTIVE criticism are always welcome ! JA NE !!