Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sheng Xin (Sacred Heart) ❯ Bath house blunders ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Mmkay, don't give me that look, just by the name it looks perverted doesn't it? Don't even think about it, I'm just a lowly 13 year old (almost 14) fan fiction writer. Well keep reading to find out!
Sheng Xin (Sacred Heart)
Chapter 5:Bath House Blunders
Beep! Beep! Beep!
"Ah! It's five A.M.! They probably expect to be early!" Sakura hopped out of bed and dressed herself in some decent house clothes. She wasn't quite sure of all the rooms of the house, it was nearly five years since the last time she had been there. Silently she explored outside her bedroom. The garden and balcony was closest to the guestroom so she decided to do her daily stretches there. "Ichi (one), ni (two), san (three)…"
The counting of Japanese numbers brought Yelan's attention to the balcony.
"Ohayo gozaimas Kinomoto-san."
Sakura set her eyes on the person behind her, "Ara (oh), ohayo gozaimas Li-sama." Then bowed in terms of respect.
"Kinomoto-san, do you know what time it is?"
"Sakura glanced at her watch, "Hai (yes), its 5:15 A.M."
Yelan flashed one of her rare smiles, "Not quite, time in Japan is one hour faster than here in Hong Kong. It is 4:15 A.M. Yet since you are awake, I'll personally give you a tour of the house."
Yelan passed the house gates and crossed the garden, which led to a corridor.
"I hope you may become more familiar with this house. From here, to your left is the dining room, straight-ahead is the kitchen, the backward entrance and Wei's quarters. To your right is the living kitchen. The second floor is my bedroom and my two eldest daughters' bedroom. Finally the third floor is my two youngest daughters and my only son's rooms. Any questions?"
Sakura shook her head.
"Then I suggest you freshen up in the bath house next to the guest house where you are staying. Breakfast will commence promptly at 5:00A.M." With that said, Yelan returned to her bedroom to get something for Sakura.
Sakura exited the main house, grabbed a towel and headed for the bathhouse. She carefully knocked twice, seeing no one was inside, she let the tub fill with hot water and relaxed.
*********
Syaoran had just waken up. Lazily giving a glance at his clock, realization hit his head. He had twenty minutes until breakfast time and if he was late again, he would begin training without it. Syaoran dashed down stairs and zoomed through the corridor toward the bathhouse. Forgetting to ask whether anyone was occupying the area, he slid open the door and suddenly gawked at the girl in a towel. They blushed and stared in complete silence. Syaoran swiftly walked out shutting the door behind him. He slunk against the outside wall of the bathhouse in embarrassment.
THAT must be Sakura. Maybe that's why Niang said 'be prepared.'