Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Star Sanctity ❯ Chapter VII ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Star Sanctity



Star Sanctity
Chapter VII
by: the Lioness
I do not own any CCS or SW material, but this story belongs to me.

He paced up and down, mind in a whirl. Who was that pilot? It definitely was not Sygnif Darkim, he could sense the man's presence a mile away, no it was not Darkim. The pilot had to be new, he hadn't sense that kind of Force yet. It was new and untrained, tugging at him the moment he had jumped out of hyperspace. It made him lose his concentration whenever he tried to seek its source. Then the pilot had successfully lured him away from the rest of the battle and he had almost lost to that pilot. It was humiliating to think he had come to the brink of losing against a new pilot.
He sank into the rug, sitting with his legs crossed. His mind automatically went into mediation. He floated in empty space for a while just relaxing in the serenity mediation had to offer. Then he began to probe. He had a vision. He was dangling on in the middle of a huge glass web, the glass shards that looked beautiful from far away were cutting deeply into his hands and feet, the blood dripping into the deep black gorge beneath the glistening web. He knew if he let go, he would be gone.
Then suddenly to his left he saw a girl stuck to the web, entangled in a black mist. She looked like she was in agony yet fighting, not only physically, but in her soul, against the black mist that almost engulfed her. Her golden-brown hair was spread about her in a golden halo, making her look like an angel. An angel that was dying, her sweet soul slowly stripped away, a dying angel.
When he looked to the left the girl appeared again, only this time she was smiling evilly dressed all in black, her golden hair even took on a blackish tinge. She was a fallen angel, she had let the darkness envelop her in its caliginous embrace. Not far behind her stood Sygnif Darkim, a silent black shadow.
Suddenly he felt himself falling, the glass had broken under his weight. As he fell, he couldn't help but admire the beauty of the web however deadly.
As he fell, he was suddenly submerged in pink cherry blossoms. He stayed that way for a while, floating calmly, when he saw a pair of huge silver-emerald eyes peering at him from between the blossoms. His last thought was that those eyes were the same pair of silver-emerald eyes that he had seen on the dying angel and fallen angel. Then he was swept back into the voids of space.
This time he felt the Force pulling at him. It pulled, pushed, ushered, and all but shoved him towards one direction. He followed it eagerly, hoping it would lead to the identity of the pilot that had all but beaten him. He wasn't disappointed. Just as he probed into the pilot's mind, an untrained, almost panicked force pushed him out again.
He awoke, pushed against a wall of his room. He was sweating and astounded, whoever the pilot was, he had to be very strong in the Force to push someone physically and mentally out of mediation. This definitely need investigation.


End Notes: I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but I think it's one of my best. I like the vision, can anyone get the insight? Can anyone tell who this perceptive is from? I know I said I wouldn't be able to get this chapter seven out in a couple of weeks but I needed a break from packing, but that's the reason this chapter is so short. Please review, the more reviews I get, the faster I'll try to get the next chapter out. Thank yous to Tata, Manda-chan, Empress Sarah-sama, and Negai for reviewing Chapter Six!

-the Lioness
June 27, 2001