Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Over Series ❯ Misunderstanding ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

9 Feb 03

Title: Starting Over Series #5

Author: Silvertoekee

Pairings: Touya + Yukito/Yue

Warnings: sappy and a emotional situation

Disclaimer: Don't own CCS

Sequel to Trying Again

Misunderstanding

Yukito gazed up at the moon and let out a soft sigh. The past few weeks had been pure emotional agony for him and he was not to sure how to handle it. It had all started with Yue and his confession to Touya and admitting how they felt about him. The other boy had not rejected their feelings but so far wasn't so sure what he felt for them still. It was sweet torture being near Touya and not being able to touch or even kiss him without fear of driving him away.

(Patience Yukito, I know it's hard to wait but we have to give him time.)

Closing his eyes, Yukito felt the moon fill him with its serene and cold energy.

(I know Yue I just don't know how to handle theses new emotions to well or what to do about them.)

Yue grew quiet for a moment and Yukito could tell that he was thinking it over. He knew that his other half was just as confused as he was by theses new set of emotions.

(I guess for now we will have to just deal with it one day at a time or maybe we could talk to Mr. Kinomoto? He might have some good advice about theses emotions and also how to handle Touya.)

It did seem like a good idea since Touya's father had received the other half of Clow's power and now knew about the guardians and Sakura cards now.

(Alright Yue I will think about.)

*

Yukito let out a half yawn as he sat in class and rubbed his eyes. He hadn't been sleeping to well and trying to pay attention in English class was hard. Usually he was really interested in learning about new things but not today.

(Maybe we shouldn't have stayed up so late thinking last night?)

(No it's ok. I'll be able to survive in class and it's only a few more hours anyway.)

He heard Yue sigh at him and then grow quiet. Glancing over at the clock he really wished that it was time for lunch so that he could see Touya and maybe take a nap. This was one of his classes that he did not have the other boy in and he missed him. Oh well just another hour and then he would see him.

*

Touya patiently waited for Yukito to arrive under their usual tree and let out a sigh. He still hadn't figured out his feelings towards the other boy and it was driving him nuts. But he knew for a fact that he felt something for him especially since their first kiss. Raising his hand to his lips he smiled softly and thought it over. The kiss had been more of a peck of reassurance then one of passion. He had done it in order to comfort Yue and Yukito and yet maybe just to feel what it was like. Yue's lips had been warm and moist. Blushing furiously he laughed softly at his mushy thoughts.

"Hey Touya!"

Looking up he noticed another boy rushing towards him and smiled. It was one of his classmates Ryu and he wondered what the other boy wanted.

"What is it Ryu?"

He watched the other boy smile at him and was shocked when he felt the boy arms around his neck.

"Ryu what umph…."

Touya's eyes widened in surprise, when he felt a tongue enter his mouth. Hearing a gasp Touya thrust the other boy away and whirled around. Yukito stood a few feet away and looked about to cry.

"Yukito wait I…"

Silver eyes flashed in Hazel before the white haired boy turned around and ran away. About to follow him, Touya felt the other boy grab his arm. Snarling in anger he glanced back at Ryu.

"Let me go."

Ryu was smirking at him and he wanted to deck the other boy.

"No Touya I don't think I will."

"What?"

"I want you Touya."

Touya jerked his arm free from the other boy and looked at him with contempt.

"Well I sure as hell don't want you and I never would."

He watched the other boy eyes widened at the rejection and turning around raced after Yukito.

*

Yukito ran through the trees and finally made it outside the school gates. He knew that he should have probably grabbed his things but he didn't want anyone to see him. Sobbing uncontrollably he continued to run until he finally reached his house. Closing the door behind him, he fell against it and slid to the floor. He could feel Yue's pain as well and it made him cry harder. He was terribly confused at seeing Touya kiss that boy and it made his heart ache. He wondered if Touya had actually liked the other boy? If he did then why did he lie and say that he might like him and Yue as well?

Standing up he was about to take a few steps away when there was a knock at the door.

"Yukito open the door please."

Hearing Touya's voice Yukito closed his eyes and hunched over. Even hearing his voice right now was causing him pain and he just wanted to escape.

(Yukito let me handle this please?)

Opening pain filled hazel eyes he nodded slowly and felt the change take place.

Yue opened his wings and turned towards the door. He could hear Yukito sobbing and let out a sigh. His heart was aching as well and he wondered if Touya had really betrayed them. Squaring his shoulders he walked over to the door and opened it. Touya stood on the other side and was panting slightly.

"What do you want Touya?"

He watched as the other boy straighted up and glance at him.

"I need to talk to Yukito about what he saw."

Stepping back Yue motioned for him to enter the house and the other boy did. Closing the door he walked into the living room and turned around.

"I am afraid that you will have to talk to me for now because Yukito doesn't want to see you."

"What he saw wasn't true."

Yue cocked his head to the side and crossed his arms over his chest. He felt Yukito's pain and that made him angry. Narrowing silver eyes he glared at the other boy.

"Then why were you kissing the other boy then Touya? Why did it take you so long the push him away!"

"Because he took me by surprise and I was shocked okay?"

Yue blinked in surprise at the anguish in the other boy's voice. He watched as Touya thrust a hand into his hair and grip it slightly.

"I didn't know that he was going to try and kiss me. I wasn't sure how to react or what to do."

Yue could feel Yukito sobs slowed to a halt and he knew that he was listening as well. They both watched as the other boy turned his back to them and his shoulders slumped slightly.

"And by the time I did it was already to late because Yukito saw us."

(I jumped to conclusion didn't I Yue?)

(I think we both did.)

Walking over to the other boy Yue hesitantly put a hand on Touya's shoulder. Turning him around he was surprised to see tears and pain in his chocolate brown eyes. He had never seen Touya cry before and it made him feel awful. Reaching up he carefully wiped the tears away and cupped his cheek.

"We are both sorry as well Touya. Sorry for jumping to conclusion and not finding out what really happened first. "

Threading fingers into dark brown hair, Yue pulled Touya closer and kissed him. It was a soft kiss and he felt the other boy respond slowly. Warm arms encircled his waist before he was pulled closer. Breaking the kiss he took a few steps back before smiling at the other in reassurance. Closing his eyes and wings he let Yukito take over.

*

Touya watched as the magic faded and Yukito stood before him. He was glad that Yukito and Yue had forgiven him and if they hadn't then Ryu might have gotten hurt. The other boy was regarding him sadly and had a guilty expression.

"I am so sorry Touya I…"

Walking forward he gently laid a hand on the other's lips and looked into startled hazel.

"No more apologizes Yuki and I promise that it will never happen again alright."

He watched as Yukito face showed surprise before smiling warmly at him.

"You called me Yuki instead of Yukito, Touya. Is that a new nick name for me?"

Laughing softly Touya pulled him against him and kissed his soft hair.

"Yes it is."

"Good."

They still had a lot of unresolved emotions and issue to work out but for now holding each other was enough.

**

Argh that was really hard to write and hope it makes sense sigh. Oh well review please?