Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Strawberries ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary:
 
Sakura Kinomoto, daughter of the President and owner of the famous Avalon chain Hotel, had come to China to attend the United Nations Program. What happens if she meets the number 1 bachelor and Business Tycoon of China, Li Xiao Lang?
 
 
>Sorry for the wrong grammar… XD
 
>Please Review… (“,)
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. It belongs to Clamp.
 
 
--
 
Last chapter:
 
The group was slowly walking on their direction, and as they got closer, she noticed that the men looked quite familiar to her, especially the black haired one.
Then, the group stopped three tables away from them. She now could see the black haired guy's face clearly since his seat was facing her direction.
 
Recalling……
 
Recalling……
 
Recalling……
 
Then it hit her.
 
She stood up and called.
 
 
“JJJJIIIINNN!”
 
 
--
 
Chapter 5 - The Meeting
 
 
“JJJJIIIINNN!”
 
Sakura's voice filled the large dining room of the restaurant.
 
Jin looked at her in shock. Mei Ling glared at her. Eriol and Syaoran turned their heads at her since she was facing their backs.
 
People who were eating pleasantly in their tables stopped and turned their heads to her.
 
Even the waiters and waitresses who were busily carrying trays full of foods and pushing food carts stopped and stared at her.
 
Sakura saw Jin stare at her in shock; she looked around and saw the people also staring at her. She felt her face turn red, she felt a complete idiot. She looked down at Yukito whose mouth was slightly parted also in shock.
 
“I'm so sorry!” She immediately said in english and bowed her head in apology, her face a deep shade of red. She quickly sat back on her chair and looked down at her hands which were resting on her lap.
 
--
 
Syaoran's POV
 
My colleagues and I were just sitting quietly in our table when a voice shouted Jin's name. I turned my head slowly and saw a girl around mid 20's with beautiful emerald eyes and short silky auburn hair. She looked very pretty actually, she was with two other people, one girl also around her age with long silky black hair who was also staring at her and one guy with light brown hair who's back I was facing.
 
The girl must have noticed that everyone seems to be looking at her since her face turned a deep shade of red. She mumbled an apology and quickly sat down on her chair, her head slightly bent, staring at her lap I presume.
 
-What an idiot!- I thought, but hey, she's a beautiful idiot. (“,)
 
Then, my attention landed on Mei Ling who was looking quite jealous.
 
“Who's that girl?!” Mei ling anxiously asked Jin, looking like she was about to slit his throat.
 
Jin's attention was still focused on that pretty idiot, then, he slowly turned his head and looked at Mei Ling.
 
“Wait a sec, Ok?”
 
That's all he said. Period. No explanation. And with that, he slowly got up on his seat and walked to the pretty girl's table.
 
--
 
Sakura's POV
 
-God! This is horrible!!! This is my first day in Beijing and I already embarrassed myself in front of so many people!-
 
Tomoyo seemed to have guessed what I was thinking since she said: “Don't worry Sakura-chan. The people here don't seem to care what you did.”
She assured me.
 
I raised my eyes slowly and scanned the room.
 
Tomoyo was right. The people were talking to each other and minding their own business as if nothing happened. But still, I feel a little embarrassed.
 
I sighed.
 
“Sakura?” a deep voice said.
 
I turned my head and saw Jin's face.
 
--
 
Normal POV
 
“JJIINN! It's so nice to see you!” Sakura said in Japanese, while standing up in her seat. But this time, her voice is lower.
 
“It's nice to see you too Sakura.” Jin replied, also in Japanese, giving her a pat on the head.
 
“JIN?! From high school?!” Tomoyo asked, looking a bit surprised actually.
 
“Yes, it's good to see you too, Tomoyo-chan.” Jin said giving Tomoyo a small smile.
 
“Really?! I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you! You look so different compared in high school.” Tomoyo said.
 
“Yeah, you really changed a lot Jin.” Sakura agreed, then, said to Tomoyo. “I didn't recognize him too when I first saw him.”
 
“I know, I lost a lot of weight. I was really fat back then.” Jin laughed.
 
“Yeah. And look how tall you are.” Sakura moved in front of him and stood still. She put her hand on the top of her head, and stepped back, measuring herself as if he was some wall.
“I was centimeters taller than you when we were in high school, now look, I barely reached you're chin.” Sakura pointed out.
 
They laughed.
 
“Oh. By the way, Jin, this is Yukito Tsukishiro.” Sakura introduced Yukito who was sitting quietly on their table, watching their little reunion. “Yukito-san, this is Jin Tan Dy.”
 
“It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Tsukishiro.” Jin said giving him a smile, he stuck out his hand.
 
“It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Dy.” Yukito returned him a smile, accepted his hand and gave it a shake.
 
“Uhm. Mr. Tsukishiro. Do you mind if I borrow Sakura and Tomoyo for a second?” Jin said suddenly.
 
“No, I don't mind. It's ok.” Yukito said.
 
“Thank you.” He said, then looked at Sakura and Tomoyo and whispered. “I'd like to introduce you guys to my girlfriend.”
 
--
 
Syaoran's POV
 
I sighed.
 
Mei Ling wouldn't stop glaring at Jin and his companions. It's so obvious that she was jealous. Her cheeks were all red in anger, her ruby eyes about to come out on their sockets.
 
“Calm down Mei Ling.” I said so she wouldn't make a seen at the dining hall.
 
“How do you suppose I should calm down?! My boyfriend is there, flirting with those girls!”
She pointed an accusing finger on Jin who was busily talking with the ladies.
 
“How do you know his flirting with them? You can't understand what they're talking about.” I pointed out.
 
They're three tables away from us! Duh!
 
“Hai, Hai. Syaoran is right Mei Ling, you should calm down. Maybe they're Jin's old friends or cousins or something.” Eriol said helpingly.
 
“Cousins????” Her eyes shined liked stars, her attitude change when Eriol said `cousins'. Her angry aura turned into a happy one.
 
“Do I look good? Is my hair messy? There's no dirt on my face, is there?” She suddenly asked, bombarding us with so many questions about her looks…
 
ahhhh!!! This cousin of mine will surely make me nuts if I spend a week with her. God, she really needs a psychologist. I wonder why Jin stays with her...... She really has an anger management problem… -sighs-
I rolled my eyes heaven ward. And the next thing I knew, my eyes were locked in a beautiful angelic face.
 
--
 
NORMAL POV
 
 
“Guys, I would like you to meet Ms. Sakura Kinomoto and Ms. Tomoyo Daidouji.”
Jin said when they reached the table.
 
“Good Afternoon.” Sakura and Tomoyo said politely in English.
 
Sakura now got a better look of the three who she couldn't see quite clearly earlier. The Chinese girl around her age had ruby eyes and looks very pretty.
 
Her eyes widened when she realized that it was Eriol Hiiragizawa who was sitting beside her, and her eyes locked with amber ones when she looked at the person beside him, it was Xiao Lang Li.
 
His stare made her feel uncomfortable. She broke the contact and looked at Mei Ling.
 
Mei ling looked at them funnily and said to Jin in mandarin. “They're Japanese?”
 
“Yes, they are my close friends in Japan, I did told you that I studied there until high school, didn't I?” Jin answered her, also in mandarin.
 
Mei Ling nodded.
 
“See, we told you.” Eriol said to her.
 
“Hai, Hai.”
 
Sakura can understand and speak a little Chinese since she was the former ambassador.
She looked at Mei Ling and smiled. -This must be his girl friend since she's the only girl here.- she thought.
 
“This is Mei Ling Li. She's my girlfriend.” Jin said to them.
 
<-IN ENGLISH- the people here are now talking in English… Okie? O_o>
 
“Hello. Nice meeting you guys! Hey, tell me, is Jin really fat when he was a child?! His mother told me because he wouldn't let me see his pictures.” Mei Ling said happily, her English accent was quite funny really.
 
“Yes, he was thrice my size actually.” Sakura said.
 
“Really?!”
 
“Yes.” Tomoyo agreed.
 
“I didn't know you were that fat. Let me see those pictures!!!” Mei ling whined at Jin.
 
“Alright, alright. God! You guys are embarrassing me.” Jin said.
 
They laughed.
 
Mei Ling noticed that Syaoran was looking at Sakura funnily. A wicked smile placed on her lips.
 
She tugged at Jin's sleeves and pointed her eyes on Syaoran's direction.
 
“Oh yeah, I'm sorry.” Jin said.
 
“Sakura, Tomoyo, I would also like you to meet Mr. Xiao Lang Li and Mr. Eriol Hiiragizawa.”
 
“Nice to meet you, Mr. Hiiragizawa, Mr. Li.” They both said again.
 
Sakura was a bit shocked when Eriol suddenly pulled Tomoyo's hand and kissed her knuckles.
 
“It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady.” He said, still holding Tomoyo's soft hand.
 
Tomoyo blushed and giggled. “It's also nice to meet such gentleman.”
 
“Are you the daughter of the Daidouji Empire?” He asked
 
Tomoyo nodded.
 
“I thought so. You're company is giving us a hard time distributing our products in Japan, Korea and Malaysia.”
 
“It's a competition you know. Besides, the people there really love our products.” She said confidently.
 
Eriol smiled.
 
Sakura laughed at the seen, she couldn't help it. Then her eyes landed on Syaoran's face.
He stared at her for a moment, then, a wicked smile formed in his lips. He winked at her.
 
Sakura blushed. Kami-sama! She hadn't expected on her first day in Beijing to meet the handsome bachelor she just saw in TV last night! No wonder why so many women keep landing on his feet. He's rich and wickedly handsome, alright.
 
“Are you guys going to attend the UN meeting?” Tomoyo interrupted.
 
“Yes. Is that why you guys are also here?” Eriol said.
 
Sakura and Tomoyo nodded.
 
Eriol flashed a handsome smile. “We'll see you guys there.” He said.
 
“Do you guys have a place to stay?” Jin asked.
 
“Yes, we already booked at my father's hotel.” Sakura replied.
 
“What hotel?” Mei Ling asked.
 
“Avalon Chain Hotel.” Tomoyo said.
 
“Xiao Lang, isn't that the hotel you and Eriol will be staying?” She asked his cousin.
 
Syaoran nodded. He smiled at Sakura. Sakura blushed again. -He's a real flirt alright- she thought.
 
“By the word `father', I presume you're the daughter of the owner of the hotel?” Eriol asked.
 
Sakura nodded.
 
“Oh. I heard that the owner is Japanese. Well, that's great. We'll get to see each other there.” He said, looking at Tomoyo happily.
 
 
 
“Well. I think we should go back in our table. Our friend is already waiting for us.” Tomoyo said.
 
“Ok. See you guys later.” Eriol said.
 
“It's really nice meeting you all.” Sakura said.
 
They bowed, gave Jin a nod and walked back in their table.
 
Syaoran eyed Sakura's backside. -Nice ass- he thought evilly.
 
 
>
 
>
 
>
 
>
 
>
 
>End of Chapter
 
Author's note: I hoped you guys enjoyed this fic!!! (“,)
Syaoran's personality is a little naughty, isn't it? hehehe…
 
Well… again… thanks for the reviews!!!! (“,)
 
Oh, by the way. About the title… well… Many people are asking me why I called it `Strawberries'. I originally intended to call this fic “A smile in your heart” (which is the title of my second fic) but I changed my mind because… well… When I was writing the first chapter, I was eating ice cream, the flavor is strawberry, so an idea popped in my mind, and I said “hey, why not I call it Strawberries?” There… so that's the reason… pretty stupid eh???....
 
Hehehehehehe……………