Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Tender Angel (revised and completed) ❯ Crushes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you guys at Mediaminer and Fanfiction for reviewing! I write this for you!

Tender Angel

Chapter Three:

After convincing his parents and his sister that Tomoyo was not his girlfriend, he led her to the room she could stay in. It "incidentally" just happened to be right next to his.

"If you need anything, I'm right next door." He told her as he watched her enter the room.

"Alright." She replied smiling at him. He waiting a few seconds before opening the door to his own room and was greeted by Spinel.

"Where have you been? And who were you talking to?" he asked him.

"At the airport. I was talking to Tomoyo-chan." He answered. Spinel looked at him in surprise.

"Tomoyo? Isn't she the Clow Mistress's friend?"

"Hai." He went off into his own world as he began to think about her again, but quickly snapped out of it hoping Spinel wouldn't notice. But apparently he did.

"Oh? Hmm… I haven't seen that look on your face since Kaho left you. It seems you're rather interested in Tomoyo. Am I right?" he questioned.

"I haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about." he defended himself calmly. He tried to keep from showing him otherwise. "I don't have a crush on her."

"Yeah right Master." Spinel replied knowing he did.

In the next room as she unpacked her stuff, Tomoyo thought about Eriol. She had noticed him staring at her at the airport, on the drive to his house, and before she went into her room. Maybe he likes me. She ventured, but then thought against it. Of course not. He was seeing Kaho and besides, why would he ever like her? She shook her head to clear her thoughts and then went back to unpacking. A few minutes later she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" she called, just finishing her unpacking. She sucked in a deep breath as Eriol entered the room. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He blushed as she stared at him and she quickly looked away.

"I… uh… dinner's ready." He announced stumbling over his words. Tomoyo stood up from where she was sitting on the bed and smiled at him.

"Alright." He smiled back and led her downstairs to the dinning room.

Dinner….

"So Tomoyo, how do you two know each other?" Eriol's mom asked at the dinner table. Kaori stared at Tomoyo and her brother intently.

"We met in Japan about eight years ago." She responded. His mom smiled.

"Ah… that's why he never told us much about his trip there." She said winking at her son. Eriol groaned and hoped dinner would just end.

After Dinner… Eriol's room!

After talking to Tomoyo for a while, he noticed she was getting tired and told her to go to bed. He wished her goodnight and watched her leave his room. Spinel had sat on Eriol's dresser and listened to their conversations.

"Just admit it!" he told him after Tomoyo had left. He gave him a warning glare, which made Eriol sigh.

"Alright." He said throwing his hands up in the air. "I'll admit it. I like her ok?!." Spinel grinned.

"That's better," he told him. "Now you just have to admit that to her."

"But what if she doesn't feel the same way? I mean, come on, we just met again after eight years. What if the same thing happens between us as it did between Kaho and me?" Spinel rolled his eyes at this.

"Mou! You're the most powerful magician in the entire world and yet you can't admit to a girl that you like her?" Spinel exclaimed. Then he sighed. "Alright, I'll try to help you out." he told him. He already knew Tomoyo liked Eriol, so all he had to do was get them to admit to each other. Eriol raised his eyebrow at Spinel's silence and groaned. This was going to be very interesting.

Well, there's Chapter three! Woo hoo! I'm getting a bit better at revising chapters faster. Tee hee! I get my leaners permit tomorrow! I can't wait! See ya soon! JA!

-Daidouji-san