Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Day I Fell in Love with Him ❯ The Day I Fell in Love with Him ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Day I Fell in Love with Him

This one shot/short story contains spoilers to Cardcaptor Sakura, Master of the Clow vol. 4 so if you didn’t read it BEWARE!!!!

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything of Cardcaptor Sakura or any other written graphic novels (manga) by CLAMP

*something*= thought
“something”= said

PS This is also in Sakura’s POV (point of view)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~

While Tomoyo left, Syaoran and I just fell silent.

“Thank you, too, Syaoran,” I told him before he would leave.

“…. I’ll walk you home” was his replied.

I was startled, “Hoe? Isn’t my house out of your way?” I point to the direction of my house, “Your home is that way right?” pointing to another direction.

“S’okay” he said.

*Hmm….* I thought. “Then could we head over to the park for a bit” I asked.

“..Yeah”
¢¾¢¾¢ ¾¢¾~~~~~~~~~~~~ ?????? The Day I Fell In Love with Him~
The Park………. ~~~~~

We were just swinging of the swings; our backpacks and hats on the bench to the side. Suddenly, I just wanted to tell him what happened earlier today. I don’t want to keep it to myself. I know he would listen.

“Today… I told Yukito… that I love him.” I began.

I watched as he physically stopped swinging.

“Is that so?” Syaoran questioned.

“Yes, but Yukito said… that he wasn’t the one I loved the most…”

“Huh?”

“He asked me… if I loved him the way I love my father. I thought about it… and he was right” I continued, “But... I also loved Yukito in a different way than I love my dad… Only a little bit… but that bit was definitely different.” I heard sadness creeping in my voice. I was on the verge of tears, but I kept going. I needed to get this out of the way. “Then Yukito said that someone else is number one in his heart. It’s someone I love, too” Toya, Onii-chan. And I’m sure that person also loves Yukito the most so… I decided it was okay that I wasn’t Yukito’s number one.” He was so quiet, and still listening. “As long as Yukito can be with the person he loves most… It’s okay with me.” Just like Tomoyo… “Tomoyo-chan told me that once, instead of wanting the person she loved to be with her, she just wanted that person to be happy.” Can I be happy without Yukito? “‘If the person I love is happy, it makes me happy,’ she said……. And I think I’m happiest if Yukito is happy!!!”

But, I still felt depressed and lonely, so very lonely.

“Still…” I went on, “I don’t really know why but…. A little bit… I felt like crying.” And I still do… “But if I cried or looked sad I knew Yukito would be worried…so I held it in”

Now tears were spilling from my eyes. I was surprised, I started crying now.

“Oh no, Why am I crying now?” I asked myself. “I really did understand what Yukito was saying. And I really do think I’ll be okay as long as Yukito is happy!!!”

Then… he finally spoke.

“I know.” he got up from his swing and took something from his pocket. I looked up at him.

“I know…. What you mean.” He handed me a handkerchief.

I was grateful he listened.

“Thank you.”

That was the first day I fell in love with him, and I released my harbored crush that used to be. The day that I fell in love with Syaoran Li in his comforting embrace.

What do you guys think?? This is the first I’ve ever posted on any website, and written, so yeah… Please, if you can/want (I’m not asking you too) Review and I hoped you enjoyed it. I know it was mostly Sakura talking and it is kind of word for word, but remember I don’t own CardCaptor Sakura or CCS Master of the Clow or any anime/manga ok? I thought this would be a sweet fluffy lil’ thing….

Ja Ne! til later rite?! Lol
Super_anime_fan4eva!!!!!????