Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Free Heart ❯ The Free Heart: Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Free Heart: Chapter 2
“And so, the spring spirit Sakura took the knight Sir Syaoran to her home, which had not changed despite the years. Although she felt nothing for the `puny' human knight, she had been interested in his eyes as amber as her hair, so kidnap him she did...”
 
*§*
Syaoran woke in a strange place, and the first thing he thought was, why do I smell flowers? Has one of my crazy admirers taken me here? And then he remembered. He went to draw his sword, but it wasn't there. Drat! he thought. She must of taken my weaponry! Then he felt his boot and smirked. Ah, my boot knife is still here! Then the sorceress came in. He was still astounded by her amazing beauty. “Ah, awake now, are you, puny little Wolf.” She said. “Here, some breakfast. I don't want you to starve now, do I?” He was about to pull out the knife when she said, “Oh, I don't mind if you kill me. Then it would end my legacy of horror and terror. If I could feel, maybe I would want that too.” “What?” he said slightly stupefied. “Ah, poor little Wolf. Scared and afraid? Weirded out? Even I would be like that. But I cannot feel.” “Will you tell me?” “I see no reason not to, as you will die in a week. It started when I was but a 530-year-old spring spirit. I had just seen a nice looking human with silver hair and eyes, who I fell in love with at first sight. Then I saw him proposing to another girl. I was very broken hearted, although I had known him for only a day. I flew into Edenroüil, the forest name for what you call Evlirük, without knowing. I there encountered a sorcerer, who offered to give me a cure. He took my heart from my chest. That is why I feel no more.” “Really? No pity, no happiness, no pain, no love?” he asked. “Nothing means nothing, little Wolf. Now, this is your home for a week. I think you will know it well. You are free to go around the forest, as long as you don't leave it. And I will know. Believe me, I will know.”
 
*§*
He wandered around the forest. It seemed to be deserted. Then he went into Evlirük, hoping to encounter the sorcerer. Then, a man appeared. He looked around 50. “Well, m'dear young `un, what are you doin' here? This ain't the safest place in d' forest, if you catch m'meaning. Better be goin' home, laddie.” “Yes, sir.” He left Evlirük and went to the glade. He saw her there. “Well little Wolf, you're in luck. It's around the full moon, the only time my heart returns to me, and you'll be here to see it.”
 
A/N: Hmmm... What will happen? Tune in next time! *Whispers* And don't you dare say anything Kero!