Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The love of the moon ❯ Finding love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Love of the Moon

"The plane from Honk Kong arrived at Gate 8...", the voice announced over the loudspeaker. A boy with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes smiled up at the sun. "I'm finally back.", he whispered happily and left the airport.

Half an hour later the same boy stood in the middle of an apartment, surrounded by dozens of cartons. His brows frowned slightly. "I don't have time to do all the unpacking...", he mumbled and quietly chanted some words. With a satisfied smile he locked the door behind him and started walking towards Sakuras house. He was even that happy that he quietly hummed some song.

That was until he walked by the Pinguin Park. First he thought he was imaging things, but then he stopped dead in his tracks. Gaping he starred over to the swing, where he saw a purple haired girl kissing a brown haired one. "Sa... Sakura.", he whispered. Suddenly he felt tears sting in his eyes. His feet seemed to have a will of their own, when he suddenly turned and sprinted away. He didn't watched where he was going and even if he would have tried, all he would have seen would have been a blur of colours. "I have trained so hard to come back as quickly and she forgot me... I know Tomoyo cared for her, but..." Still running and still in his thoughts he didn't noticed the two figures that where walking in the opposite direction of him. He bumped into one of them and fell backwards. Without looking or caring he jumped back to his feet and continued running, mumbling a "Gomen nasai!" on the way. Just when he was out of earshot the black haired boy helped up the blond one. "Are you okay, Yukito?", he asked. "Hai, I am alright.", the boy answered, then the wondered. "Say, didn't that boy looked somewhat like Li- kun?" The dark haired one frowned. "You are right. Well, that gaki is back in Honk Kong, so it's nothing I have to care of." Yukito looked in the direction the boy had taken of and brushed over his hand. There where the leftovers of a tear, which wet his skin. Touya frowned some more. "You alright?", he asked. "Hai, just a bit dizzy, I guess.", he smiled up at his best friend. Together they continued walking.

Meanwhile Syaoran had stopped running. His thought were still confused, but he know running and crying wouldn't make it better. After he had calmed down a bit his tears dried quickly. With a deep breath he continued walking, finally taking in his surroundings. Just when he was about sorting out his chaos of thoughts, he felt an aura he hadn't felt for a very very long time and it came directly out of the direction where he had seen Sakura and Tomoyo kissing.

One moment he was torn between running back to help her or leaving her at her own. Although the only thought of seeing them together hurt him badly, his feet were already dragging him back to the park. He just came in time to see dark magic lashing out for Sakura and Tomoyo. Without thinking twice he simply made a move with his right hand and the magic crushed against a shield. A few heartbeats later he was in front of the two girls. "Li-kun!", he could hear them squeal.

"Back to formal?", he asked with a playful and slightly hurt undertone, before he faced the invisible opponent. "You can come out! I know exactly that you are there!", the chinese boy called out. A slight chuckle was heard, then a black haired boy appeared out of nowhere. "You must have become very strong to sense me...", he grinned evilly. "I trained for 5 years. At last it seams that it wasn't for nothing...", Syaoran explained coldly. "You know you can't beat me, don't you?", the guy smiled arrogantly. "Who said such a bullshit?", the ex-card captor asked. "Eh?" "I asked, who said such a bullshit?!", repeated Syaoran. The whole tension was broken by two shadows, that felt over them. It were Yue and Kerberos. "Sakura, are you alright?", the winged lion immediately asked. "Hai, because of Li-kun.", the girl answered. "Need some help?", the moon guardian asked the chinese boy. Syaoran quickly glanced up to him, then back at his enemy. "Thanks, but I don't think that will be necessary.", he rejected. Everyone looked at him as if he had gotten a second head. "I'm not the weak being you got to know back then. I became much more powerful and am able to protect myself and other people without problems..." Yue opened his mouth to protest, when Syaoran suddenly leaped forward, summoning his sword in the process. A few seconds later the sound of metal meeting against metal was heard, when the other boy dogged the attack with some kind of staff. Lightning suddenly shot out of nowhere directly at the black haired boy, who couldn't jump out of the way in time. "Go back to China and don't bother me again!", Syaoran snapped. "If you do, I will do as the law of my clan demands me to and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!" "Y-Yes!", stuttered the completely frighten boy and sprinted away.

With a short snort the brown haired boy let his sword disappeared again, then he turned around to face the two girls and the two guardians. "It's been a long time...", he simply said. "When did you come back and why didn't you told me, when we phoned the last time?", asked Sakura. "I just left the airport about an hour before and if I recall it right our last conversation was two months ago.", Syaoran answered. "Huh? Two months already? I didn't noticed it, I'm sorry, Syaoran!", cried the girl out. "What do you expect me to do? Saying 'It's alright' and forgive you?", the chinese boy questioned. Everyone was starring at him then. "Did you really think that less of me, that I wouldn't notice your changed attitude towards me? I already know of you and Tomoyo, you don't have to lie to me, you know." Now the card mistress lost a bit on colour. "You know? But how? And since when? Why are you even here then?" "You don't want me around you now?" "That's not what I meant!" "Why don't you tell me what you meant by it? Did you thought I would try to tear you and her apart? For my own happiness?", he asked clearly hurt. "You should better know me, than that! I'm leaving now, see you later!" Syaoran stated and strolled out of the park.

The girls starred after him with open mouth. Syaoran didn't even try to get Sakura back? A voice in the back of Tomoyo told her: "He is just like you before... Putting Sakuras happiness before his own." "I think you really hurt him, by lying to him about your relationship.", Yue suddenly broke the silence. "I know, but he was still in training and I didn't wanted him to get upset or something!", explained Sakura and Tomoyo quickly put her arms around her to calm her down. "It's not me, who you should tell that, but not now, the wound is still to fresh.", Yue told her, then he fly away. Unnoticed by the others, who were busy calming Sakura, he went after the boy. He needed some time, because the boy could hid his aura very well, but finally he located him in a big tree. Silently he landed on a branch close to him. "Wanna talk?", he asked quietly. Syaoran was so surprised, that he would have fallen out of the tree, if Yue hadn't saved him in the last second, without getting seen himself. "Why did you follow me?", he asked with a slight blush on his face, when he was sitting next to Yue. "I figured out you arrived alone in Tomoeda, so I thought you might want someone to talk.", the moon guardian shrugged. Still trying to calm his hearth a bit down, he thought about the words of the angel. "In this five years must have happened a lot of things. I can't remember more than one time he was nice to me and that was when he told me, that I'm only attracted to the moon magic Yukito is giving of, not to him..." Suddenly a question raised up in him, he hopped he would survive asking. "Did Touya often talk to you in the last five years?" This question took the guardian slightly aback and the magician saw pain flashing through those iceblue eyes. "Did he even talked to you once?", he asked. When Yue turned his head slightly he had his answer. Before he could stop himself, words slipped over his tongue. "I could separate you from Yukito, if you want. The only consequence would be, that you would have to eat at your own, and well, you wouldn't have an other form and would have to live a normal live. You know going to school and later choose a work place." "You could really do that without killing Yukito?", Yue asked surprised. "Yes. The magic you took a while ago from Touya will keep Yukito alive for the time Touya lives, if he eats enough. And if I separate you from him, I could give you some of my magic, so you wouldn't have to weaken Sakura." "Would this not weaken you?" "No, since I won't give up my magic, like Touya did, but instead give you part of my power so it will recover itself." "What would you need for a spell like that?" "Well, the best place would be, Clows old mansion, I think, because it's on a magical point and then I would need a full moon, because you and I get our power from the moon." "The next full moon is three days.", Yue thought aloud. "Well, I'm in mine old apartment. Give me a visit after you talked with Sakura, Touya and Yukito about it. I don't think they will mind, but I want them to know. Oh, yeah and Sakura and Touya shall be there, when I will hold the ritual, just in case anything happens. Tomoyo can come too, if she wants." Yue nodded. "Alright then. See you soon and take care of yourself." "Hai.", Syaoran smiled at him. "And thank you." "What is your thank for?", the moon guardian wondered confused. "For coming after me and talking to me. It shows me that at last one person cares enough to do so. Although we didn't talk about my problem, it helped a lot. Arigathou. I look forward to our next meeting!", he laughed at him, before he jumped out of the tree and landing elegant on the ground. With a last smile towards Yue he left. Confused the guardian starred after him. The words still ringed inside him. It shows me that at last one person cares... Did he care for the boy? It must be or else he wouldn't have flied after him, would he? Still a bit confused he choose to return to his mistress and tell her about Syaorans offer.

"That's completely impossible!" Kero-chan screamed. "Not even Sakura could do that and she is far stronger than Clow was!" "He said, he could. Why should he have lied to me?", Yue snapped back a bit angry. "Are you going to accept that offer?", Touya asked. They had gone back to Sakuras house and had taken Touya with them. "Why not?", Yue shrugged. "You can be with Yukito and I can live my own live, without having to worry about my guardian duties..." "Was he angry with me?", Sakura asked suddenly worried. "No. You hurt him by lying to him, but I guess, he wants you to be happy more than his own happiness..." "Just like I did...", Tomoyo smiled. "Well, that gakis feelings aren't really the problem we are talking about, right?", Touya interrupted. "He isn't a gaki anymore, Touya. He is almost grown-up and doesn't want to steal your dear sister away from you!", Yue announced coldly. "You seem to care a lot for that boy.", Touya counter attacked. "So? He has moon magic like I do and he offers me my own live!", the moon guardian shrugged. "Well, if you are sure about this, then I will be the last one to stop you. I look forward to the night in three days.", Sakura smiled at her guardian. "Are you crazy, Sakura?!", yelled the stuffed animal again. "He can't be stronger than you are and so he can't be able to do what he promised Yue!" "I trust Li-kun. And if he is supposed to be angry with someone, then with me. He isn't the person that hurts other person just to hurt me!", the card mistress explained. "If you say so...", Kero-chan grumbled.

In the night Yue also contacted Yukito in the boys dreams and explained everything to him. Of course Yukito was happy that he would be his own person and wouldn't have to share Touya anymore, so he was more than eager to agree. In the night before the full moon he flew over to Syaorans place. It seamed that the descent of Clow had already waited for him. "Ohayo, Yue-san.", he greeted the moon guardian, by stepping back to let him through the open balcony door. "I have already waited for you..." "How did you know, that I would be coming over tonight?", Yue asked. Syaoran simply smiled a bit. "I just know. Do you want some tea?" "You know, I don't need to eat.", he stated. "Well, I thought some tea might be a good starting. When you are your own person, you will have to eat...", the boy answered. Yue hesitated a moment then he nodded. "Good, then I will try." A bit later the moon guardian was sitting in the living room, while the dark brown haired boy was preparing two cups of tea and also put some cookies in front of him. "They are all okay with the idea, except for Kerberos, who can't accept the thought that I can do something Sakura can't, am I right?", Syaoran asked, after Yue had taken a very hesitating sip. Surprised the guardian looked at him. "You have the gift to be able to see into the future, right?" "Yes, but I can control it, unlike Clow.", he answered. "How is your tea?" "It tastes... well, good.", Yue replied after a few moments of thought. "Than I am glad.", Syaoran smiled. Out of the eye the moon guardian watched every movement the boy did. "He is really different from back, when he was a card captor.", he thought silently to himself. "During these two days I thought about the whole thing twice and noticed something, that might be a problem.", the chinese boy suddenly started, making Yue worried. "When you are your own person, where will you live? I don't think you want to stay around Yukito and Touya too much, so Sakuras, as well Yukitos place are out of question..." "You are right.", the beautiful angel admitted a bit down. That was something he hadn't thought of. After a few seconds of silence Syaoran started speaking again, but this time a bit unsure. "Uhm... I have a guest room. It's not big, but if you want, you could live with me..." Immediately Yue looked in those deep brown eyes, which showed clearly his uncertain. "Do you mean that?", he questioned. Syaoran nodded and looked away to hide his blush. "Cute.", the moon guardian thought and mentally slapped himself for that thought. Nervous the boy wiggled a bit in his seat. "If you are really okay with me being here, I accept that offer gratefully.", Yue said, noticing his host discomfort. "Really?", the boys eyes seamed to gleam with happiness. "Hai.", the silver haired one confirmed. "Great! So what are your favourite colours, so I can prepare your room?!" "Uhm... White and blue, I think." "I really look forward to tomorrow night!", Syaoran smiled. "So do I.", Yue admitted. They were talking till the sun was rising and Yue had to go. "See you today night!", the chinese boy smiled at the guardian. "Yes. See you.", that one smiled back and flew away. Happy Syaoran starred after him. He hadn't felt like this for a long time. Suddenly he blinked a couple of times. "Did Yue just smile?", he wondered out aloud. Then he shook his head. He hadn't time for such silly thoughts. "Well, let's see. First I should make his room, then I better prepare something to eat for tonight and then it would be good to sleep till afternoon.", he decided for himself.

Syaoran was the first one to arrive at the old house. A simple spell opened the front gate and let him enter the mansion. He prepared the living room by moving things, such like the chair of Clow and carpets that would be in the way, to the walls of the room. He was wearing his new robes, which he had gotten, after he had passed the last test. They were similar to his old ones, but they looked more powerful. A golden dragon was embroidered over his chest down to the end of his robe and was encircling the Ying-Yang- Symbol. At his back there was a silver half-moon around the Ying-Yang. The colour had also changed, it was now a rich and beautiful emerald green. He could feel five people coming over. Sakura, Touya, Tomoyo, Yukito and Kero- chan. Patiently he waited for them to enter the living room. "I see you all were able to make it just in time... Yue...", he called out. Immediately Yukito was enveloped within light and then the moon guardian stood in the room. "Please come over here." Tomoyo was starting to film. "You others please stay out of the circle that will appear and keep as silent as possible!" Taking a deep breath he started to concentrate. "I, Syaoran Li, leader of the Li-clan demand you under my command! WOOD!" At that moment a ofuda on the floor started glowing greenish. Sakura quickly noticed four others around Li and Yue. Before she could hold herself back a yelp escaped her when 'The Wood' started glowing too. "WATER!" Now an other ofuda started glowing in a dark blue light and 'The Watery' did the same. When Syaoran called for Wind, Fire and Earth, the same thing happened to the left ofudas and 'The Windy', 'The Fiery' and 'The Earthy'. Now the ofudas glowed stronger then before and a magical circle - different form Sakuras and Clows - appeared on the floor. Yue had to close his eyes and felt himself loosing the floor under his feet. Meanwhile their friends where gaping at the scene before them. Even Touya and Tomoyo, who had no magic, could feel Syaorans power. At that moment Syaorans sword was appearing, but it was different from before. It growed longer and changed its form slightly, so that there was a moon instead of the Ying-Yang. "By the power of the Moon: Separate the two different beings, trapped in one body and give them their own!" Everyone shuddered when they saw Syaorans eyes snapping open and taking in the green colour of his aura for a short moment. A second body materialised next to Yue and formed itself in Yukito. Now the most difficult part seemed to be behind them. Yue slowly landed back on the ground and opened his eyes. He looked somehow weak and sleepy. For Yukito the progress seamed finished, because it only took a few moments before he was in Touyas arms and opened his eyes. The circle was still there and Yue as well as Syaoran where inside it. The green left the eyes of the magician and they where back brown. "Now, Yue, it's time", he started, letting his sword disappear. "to take part of my power." The moon guardian knew what he had to do and did the last step that closed the gap between their bodies. Syaoran closed his eyes as he felt Yues breath close to his neck and shivered a bit as the angel put his lips at the junction of neck and shoulder. While he felt power leaving him and rushing into the close body next to him, Yue felt more powerful than ever and that after only a few seconds. He was about taking his lips of the silky neck, when a warm hand at the back of his head prevented him from doing so. "That's not enough yet to built up a own personality.", he heard the soft voice of the boy in his ear.

"What is Yue doing?", whispered Kero-chan. "If he continues draining more magic from the boy, he won't have any at all!" Just as Sakura was about interrupting Yue seemed to lift his head, but was stopped by Syaoran himself. "Is he crazy?", it escaped the stuffed animal, but the ones in the circle didn't seamed to be disturbed. A bit later the chinese boy took is hand from Yue and allowed him to lift his head finally. The magic around Yue seemed ready to lash out every moment, when light circled again around the moon guardian and a few seconds later, he stood on the floor without his wings or costume, but instead in a nice outfit, that could have been out of the new fashion catalogue. "Now you are your own person.", Syaoran smiled a bit dazed. He felt completely worn out and dizzy, but somehow happy. The circle started slowly fading and the ofudas disappeared also. When the chinese boy, made a step forward, he almost tripped and probably would have, if Yue hadn't catched him. "You alright?", he heard the worried voice somewhere above him. "Hai.", he replied. "Only a bit sleepy... Let's go home now, I want back in my bed!" He was about taking another step, when he suddenly was lifted of his feet by the silver haired angel. "Hai, let's go.", was the last thing he heard before he had fallen asleep. "Whoa!", Tomoyo announced. "Syaoran must really be tired." Sakura giggled slightly, when she noticed Yue looking down at the boy with a strange look. "You are right, but he must trust Yue a lot to or else he would have never allowed himself to simply fall asleep in his arms.", she hinted. Said one looked at them with an unreadable expression. "If you excuse me, I will take him home.", Yue said and was about leaving the room when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It were Touya and Yukito. "I'm sorry I didn't asked earlier, but where are you going to live, now that you are your own person?", Yukito asked worriedly. "Syaoran-kun offered me to live with him, and I accepted. Is there anything else?", Yue answered. Sakura and Tomoyo shot each other meaningful glances. "No, I'm relieved that you have a place to stay.", Yukito smiled. "If you two ever have a fight or you have a problem you can't talk about with Li-kun, you can come over every time." The moon guardian nodded and then left. "You know, Sakura, they would make a cute couple.", Tomoyo grinned. "You are right. Do you think they need some help?", Sakura answered in the same kind of voice. Touya and Yukito looked at them. "Don't stick your nose in their relationship, Sakura!", Touya warned her. "Same goes for you, Tomoyo! If they need help, they will come to us on their own!", his boyfriend agreed.

The silver haired guardian had meanwhile taken in his true form and was flying once again over to Syaorans place. His new home. He felt a bit strange at that though, but dismissed it quickly. Luckily the sleeping boy had left the balcony door open, just in case. Without problems the guardian entered the apartment and searched for the bedroom, that belonged to the chinese boy. The first door he opened seamed to be his own room, for it was all in white and different shades of blue. The next door was all in green and seamed to be the right one. A king sized bed was in the middle and Syaoran let out a small sound, as Yue put him down on to the mattress. Underneath a big pillow he found a green pj with lots and lots of half-moons over it. Somehow a slight blush went over his face as he started to take the robe off the boy, who was smiling slightly in his sleep. "Kuso! I have undressed Clow over a hundred times when he felt asleep over some work and put him in his sleeping gown. This isn't different!", he reasoned with himself, but deep down he knew that it was something different to undress his friend instead of his master. With closed eyes he quickly finished his work, then he tucked the boy under the blanket and watched him sleep for a few minutes. Giving in some instinct he leaned down and stroke some brown hair out of the handsome face and pressed his lips on the forehead. Silently he took the robe and put it neatly over a chair and left the room, fleeing in his own. A blush quickly spread over his cheeks. He didn't understood his own actions. After Clow he never would have thought he would feel for someone ever again like this. "Syaoran is a decent of Clow, maybe I'm just attracted to his strong magic, like he was to Yukito!", he whispered to himself. Choosing to deal with this later he took in his room. Syaoran had really done a good job in choosing the furniture in colour and form. Strangely he felt suddenly sleepy when he saw his own bed. Curios he walked over and tried it. It was very soft and fitted exactly his taste. When his hand slipped under his huge pillow he found a pj for himself. "Syaoran really has an excellent taste and seams good at assuming the body high.", he thought as he put the same pj on he had helped Syaoran in a few moments ago, only that his one was iceblue - just like his eyes. A quick glance in the mirror showed him, that his hair only went to his hip in this form. "He said, I wouldn't have a other form, but it seams as if he was a bit wrong about that.", he smirked. Being really sleepy he quickly disappeared under the blankets and felt asleep not long after.



On the next morning Yue was awaken by a very good smell. First he was a bit confused where he was and why he as in control of his body, but he recovered relatively fast. Curious he followed the smell and ended up in the kitchen, where Syaoran was busy cooking. "Did you sleep well?", the boy asked without turning around. "Yes.", he answered a bit taken aback. "Breakfast is ready in a few seconds. Could you be so nice and carry that tablet over there to the desk?" "Sure." A bit later both where sitting in front of a big and tasty looking food. "I hope, I found something that is your taste.", Syaoran smiled. Yue shrugged and started eating, when the boy did. To his surprise it really was tasty. "I never would have thought, that eating can actually be THAT good.", he said, when they were putting the dishes in the machine. "I'm glad you liked it.", the boy answered blushing a bit. "What about we visit Sakura, so she can be sure that you are alright?" Yue looked at him strangely. "Are you sure, you want that?" "Don't worry about me, I will be fine.", he reassured the moon guardian. "After that visit we should go shopping, we don't have much left in the fridge and maybe you see something you would like to have in your room." "Alright.", the silver haired one nodded. A bit later they stood in front of Sakuras house and Syaoran pressed the bell. Yue was dresses in a light blue T-shirt with the text 'I am bad!' on the backside and a white Bermuda and fitting snickers. His silver hair was in a neatly ponytail, which was made by Syaoran, since Yue lost his patience with the long hair and was close to cut it off. He also was wearing a white cap and black sunglasses. Syaoran himself had chosen a brown Bermuda and a light green T-shirt with a dragon over the front and back. Sakuras father opened the door. "Ohayo, Li-kun, I guess you want to Sakura?" "Yes, that's true... May I introduce a close friend of mine first to you? His name is Yue Nanashi1. Yue, Fujitaka Kinomoto." "It's a pleasure to met you, Kinomoto-san.", Yue greeted the man he had seen so often already. "The pleasure is all mine, Nanashi-san.", Fujitaka smiled at him. "Well, Sakura is in the living room together with Tomoyo, Touya and Tsukishiro-san." "Arigatou, Kinomoto-san.", Syaoran thanked him and entered the house walking directly over to said room with Yue following him. "Ohayo, minna-san!", he greeted everyone. "Yue and me thought we would give you a short visit before we go shopping. Is so far everything alright?", he asked, mainly meant for Yukito. "Hai. Everything in order.", all cheered back, save Touya who eyed him suspicious. Syaoran ignored it and smiled at them. "Well, let me know if there is anything. I still have the old number and got the same apartment like I had the last time. See you later then." Yue only nodded shortly at them and followed Syaoran out. They had a lot of fun shopping, especially since it was the first time Yue was shopping and Syaoran had to explain everything to him. A few hours later they where having a break on a park bench, eating some ice cream. They had gotten enough clothes for Yue and one or two for himself and also were finished buying things to fill the refrigerator. "Good, huh?", Syaoran asked the guardian smiling, who only nodded and continued eating the ice. When they finished the boy had to suppress a laughter. Yues mouth was still full of the sticky substance. "Let me help you.", he offered and started cleaning him up with a handkerchief. When he finished that process their eyes met and they where staring into each other. It was Yue who broke the magic that seemed to surround them by turning his head away. "He still suffers because of Sakura, this is surely not the right time.", it said in his head. Blushing Syaoran also looked away. "He is so handsome, even without his wings... I wonder if I am still attracted to his magic." Suddenly a thought crossed him. "Wait a moment! Only someone with weaker magic is attracted to someone with a greater one and I am the one with the bigger magic here!" He looked back to Yue who seamed in his own thoughts. "Let's go home, cook lunch and then do something fun.", he broke the silence. Immediately Yues eyes were on him again and he saw him nodding. Back in the apartment Syaoran showed Yue how to use a stove and how to cook. It was really fun, since Yue had never ever cooked, but he was a good student and learned really fast. After eating and taking care of the dishes (with more or less magical help) they went back in the city again. They had agreed to go in a video game centre. It happened that their friends where also there and they walked around together. After an half hour of Touya glaring at Syaoran, Yue stepped in front of the boy and asked him if he had a problem. That took everyone a bit aback. Usually the moon guardian was only protecting Sakura if it was necessary and no one else. "Good, then stop glaring at him!", Yue simply said and took Syaoran with him to a game. "Arigatou." Syaoran whispered silently. "No problem, he was starting to go on my nerves anyway.", the silver haired bishounen replied. They were joining the others after they had played a few games and then were buying a few tickets for a raffle. They where drinking one or two glasses of light alcohol and enjoying themselves a lot. When finally the raffle started they were a bit tense in excitement. They were really lucky. Sakura won a pink watch, Tomoyo a exclusive sewing kit, Touya a good looking helmet for his motorbike and Yukito a collection of cooking books. While they where still announcing new numbers and the prices Syaoran leaned forward to whisper into Yues ear. "Eriol is behind all that, he is manipulating a bit." "How do you know? I can't sense him and it seams Sakura can't either." "Trust me, I simply know." Yue was the next one to receive a price. It was a necklace of a moon with little wings on it. "Okay, now I am as sure as you, that he is manipulating this!", Yue whispered to the Clan leader. "Told you so.", Syaoran smiled and then walked up, to receive his price. He also got a necklace, but he got a sword that was encircled of a dragon. The sword looked very similar to his own and showed clearly the sign of the moon. Yue also won a cooking book and an book about computers, while Syaoran won an old magic book (of course nobody knew that). Later that evening they went home. Their way only lightened by the moon light. "Did you have fun, Yue?", Syaoran asked. "Hai, a lot. Thank you for showing me." "It was me a pleasure to do so. I hadn't had so much fun like today for a long time.", he smiled at the guardian. Suddenly the silver haired one stopped. "What about Sakura?", he asked before he could stop himself. "What about her?" "Didn't it hurt you to see her with Tomoyo, when she should have been with you?" "She has chosen on her own. If Tomoyo is the one who makes her happy, I'm alright with it... The last three days showed me, that maybe I'm not as much in love with her as I thought. Sure, it hurt when I saw them kissing first... But... Now, that I have seen her again being together with her, I didn't even felt a bit of jealousy... Maybe back then, when we were capturing and transforming cards the attraction I felt towards her was the fake attraction and the one I felt towards Yukito was in reality meant for you." He hadn't meant to say the last part our aloud, but now it was to late. Embarrassed he looked down to his feet. Suddenly a hand lifted his face back up and he was starring in two iceblue orbs. "Did you really mean that?", Yue asked seriously. Slowly Syaoran nodded. They starred into each others eyes for a while and then Yue closed the gap between them. Surprised Syaorans eyes widened for a few seconds, then he closed them and responded to the kiss. A little bit later they had to stop gasping for air. The moon guardian watched Syaoran with half opened eyes, while trying to get air back into his lungs. The face of the handsome boy was flushed and his eyes still closed, while is beautiful and soft lips where parted slightly to let fresh air in. Not able to resist the temptation directly in front of him he leaned down a bit again and captured his lips in another kiss. Finally Syaoran got enough of it. "Wait a moment!", he whispered sensually in the ear of the guardian. That one sent him a passionate glance, but did as the brown haired one wanted. Suddenly their surroundings blurred and in the next moment they were in Syaorans bedroom. A bit confused Yue opened his lips to ask him how he did that, but a finger silenced him. "Not now.", was the only thing he heard before this time Syaoran captured him in a kiss. Hungry he leaned down to deepen the kiss even more and put his arms around his hip, drawing the boy closer. Not staying passive the magician put his arms around the neck of his new found love. "I love you.", passed over his lips, between their kisses. Yue froze for a moment, thinking his own feelings over, then he smiled back at the boy and whispered hotly in his ear. "I love you too." What happened next is left for imagination. (^-^ I love being evil!!!)

When Yue awoke the next morning he felt a warm body next to him. Smiling he looked at the sleeping face of his lover and bend forward to lightly kiss his lips. He watched the relaxed and happy face about an half hour until those chocolate brown slowly opened and looked at him. First they blinked a bit, but then his mouth broke into a smile. "Ohayo.", he greeted him quietly. "Ohayo, koi.", was the reply. Syaoran blushed slightly at that little gesture and kissed his angel on the lips. Immediately Yue responded, by drawing the younger one close to him. The kissing soon got passionate again and they decided to take their love making to another place. The shower.

Owari

~*~

1 Nanashi = no name

This is my first english fanfiction and my first fanfiction at fanfiction.net so please don't be to strict with me ^-^° I hope you liked it and will show me that by giving me a review. Matte ne

serene_ai

E-mail: serene_ai@hotmail.com