Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Marriage ❯ The start, middle, and end! ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Oh no!" Sakura shouted as she scampered through her closet. "What should I wear?" Kero was at his usual place, in front of the TV, playing video games.

"What's the big deal? It's just another date… with that kid!" He shouted, as he made a sharp turn in his racing game.

"I saw something nice in my dream!" She said with a twinkle in her eye.

Meanwhile, Syaoran was looking for a ring in central park mall. He was with Yamazaki.

"Do you know where proposing was originated? It was originated in China! When they proposed then, they used stones!" He said. Of course, Syaoran believed it. He always does! Just then, Tomoyo barged into the store. Luckily, Syaoran had already purchased the ring.

"Syaoran! What are you doing here?" Tomoyo asked with curiosity.

"He's-"Yamazaki tried to say, but Syaoran covered his mouth. He smiled and ran out of the store with Yamazaki.

"It's a secret!!!!" he shouted! Yamazaki smiled and went with him to their Tomoeda College.

"Syaoran!!!!!" Sakura shouted. Syaoran smiled when he saw her, with a nice pink fitted tee and a blue mini-skirt.

"Um….Sakura, can I talk to you in private?" He asked politely. Sakura nodded and felt all giddy. In her dream, they kissed under a Cherry Blossom Tree.

"Sakura…" Syaoran started to say. He knelt down and said "Will you marry me?" Sakura, with eyes full of tears, hugged him and whispered "YES!"

In the bushes hid Aliz and Elo. Aliz was known to have a HUGE crush on Syaoran, while Elo had a HUGE crush on Sakura.

"Why did he choose her?" Aliz said in tears.

"We will break them up…in time for me to ask Sakura to marry me!" Elo said in an evil voice.

Later on, the word spread that Sakura and Syaoran were getting married.

"Oh no!" Screamed Tomoyo when she heard the news.

"What's wrong?" asked Sakura and Syaoran simultaneously.

"I wasn't able to film you guys when Syaoran was proposing!" she shouted.

Meanwhile, Aliz and Elo were concocting a potion in a big cauldron.

"Just need some lizard tails!" shouted Aliz. Elo added 2 lizard tails. Then, a huge puff of smoke filled the room. Aliz and Elo coughed, but when they opened their eyes they saw an evil Genie!

Sakura and Tomoyo were in Sakura's room thinking about the wedding.

"Nani?!?! You're getting married Sakura? You're so young!" Kero shouted.

"Kero, my mom married when she was 16! I'm 20, so I think its ok", Sakura replied.

As she said these words, she remembered the days syaoran and she used to fight to get clow cards, how they competed to see who would get it first, and they ended up like this!

As they spoke, Aliz had met with Syaoran in a secret place, for he had received a letter.

"What do you want Aliz?" Syaoran asked impatiently

"Oh, nothing… just to brake up with sakura!" she said with an evil laugh.

"Never!" shouted syaoran. Aliz looked at him as if he was pathetic.

"Well, my love, me and my two friends will have to hurt you and sakura", she said.

Syaoran stared at her and out came Elo and the evil genie.

"GOD OF THUNDER, COME FORTH!" Syaoran chanted. The thunder went directly for the genie, but he just sucked it in and he became even bigger! Syaoran finally gave up and said:

"Alright, but please, don't hurt sakura!" He left with a broken heart. How was he supposed to tell Sakura this?

"That looks perfect on you!" Said tomoyo with stars in her eyes.

"Yeah, it looks good kaijuu!" Touya teased. Sakura didn't care at the moment. She was too happy to care about her obnoxious older brother. Just then, a knock came to the door.

Sakura went to answer it, and saw Syaoran, soaking from the rain (it was a rainy night).

"Syaoran-san, why are you here so late?" Sakura asked. Syaoran looked at her with sorrow.

"I-I-I I can't marry you!" He said, and rain back out the door. Sakura stood there, with pain in her heart. She ran upstairs to her room.

"Where does that kid live?! I'll teach him to break my little sister's heart!!!!" Touya shouted.

The next day, Sakura found a note in her locker inviting her to the docks. As she walked through the smelly place, she sensed something, not a clow card, something else.

"Ow!" she shouted, when a bolting spear of lightning hit her arm. Another one was coming towards her. She was too shocked to move! Suddenly, syaoran-kun came!

"GOD OF WIND, COME FORTH!" He shouted. Blasts of wind blocked the lightning!

"Syaoran-san!"Sakura said happily, and then hugged him.

"Sakura, why have you come here?" He asked.

"It's because I got this note" she said, while handing him the letter. Syaoran claimed to get the exact same letter, and suddenly, Syaoran realized it was a trap! To hurt him and Sakura!

"Sakura, let's get out of here before we both get--------"

"Too late" Shouted Elo and Aliz. They both gave an evil laugh and commanded the genie to capture them into a bubble!

"Shield!" Sakura shouted. The forcefield covered them, but sooner or later, the lightning bubble came through and captured Sakura!

"one down, one to go!" shouted Elo.

"take me captive, kill me if you wish, just don't hurt sakura!" Syaoran shouted. Aliz was startled at this.

"Alright then! Syaoran will become my husband in 24 hours! I've got the end of my deal! Do whatever you want with Sakura and the genie, elo!" Aliz said. She used her own teleportation power to teleport her and Syaoran to an odd room. Syaoran gave out a loud sigh and thought of Sakura. Her smile, her voice, her voice was like a song that was too beautiful to be heard anywhere else. A tear fell from Syaoran's eyes.

When this happened, a tear fell from Sakura's. Somehow, she felt him crying and said in her thoughts "Don't cry Syaoran, I'll always love you!" Syaoran's eyes opened when he heard this. Then they both realized they were telepathically connected.

" Sakura, would you like to wear this gown?" Elo asked. He was only a potion master, he cannot cast spells without his cauldron.

"Never! I would never wear a gown for you!" Sakura shouted. In her mind she told Syaoran she would get out of the cage and out of Elo's life! And she would run into his arms! At this moment, they both thought of each other in the church, finally getting married. They closed their eyes to picture it clearly. When they both opened their eyes, they were together, in the church, getting married!

"You may kiss the bride" Said the priest. Syaoran and Sakura kissed, they were finally married! They even had rings! But they opened their eyes again and they were back to where they were originally. Sakura sighed and decided to sleep in the bed Elo had given her. She took of her rings and saw a different one. She read the inscription and it said:

Sakura and Syaoran forever.

This means that their marriage was not a dream! She told Syaoran to wait for her. And Syaoran did the same. They both fell asleep in luxiourious beds.

2 YEARS LATER

"How is your life going with Elo?" Tomoyo asked. Sakura had only pretended to marry him. When the priest asked if she accepted him, she said "ye-iie" so it sounded like yes. And the ring? She never wears it!

"fine..i guess" She said, thinking of Syaoran again.

"Sakura-san!" A familiar voice shouted. Sakura turned around and saw Syaoran! She ran to him with open arms!

"Syaoran! Why are you-" Aliz got cut of by a gasp! She saw that ring that syaoran had claimed to be his mothers was also around Sakura's finger!

"You married her? I guess I'll have to kill her!" She screamed! She saw elo and shouted:

"Elo! Where's the genie?" Elo handed her a lamp that was black. When Aliz rubbed it, the genie came out! Aliz commanded him to kill Sakura! Sakura hugged Syaoran even tighter, and out of nowhere, came a thousands of cherry blossoms, falling into the form of a forcefield. As bolts of lightning went towards Sakura, the forcefield blocked them, and headed back toward the genie, Aliz and Elo! They eventually got hit and died. Sakura and Syaoran continued their lives. They had 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl. And that's the end!

Created By: Sun_Faerie