Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Moon's Revived Love ❯ An Evil Unknown ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Moon's Revived Love

disclaimers-this is only a fanfic made by me. The characters are forever owned by CLAMP. People of CLAMP, don't sue me!!!!!!please!!!!!!

Prologue- An Evil Unknown

It's a beautiful day in Rosenbloom Park. Sakura has transformed all of the Clow Cards into Star Cards. After that, she had created a new card: The Hope Card. She told her friend Li how she felt about him and he had felt the same way. They have been dating for about 6 months. But today won't be a good day for Sakura. Li has something to tell her that will break Sakura's heart. So here they are, under a cherry blossom tree, talking.

Li: Sakura?

Sakura: Yes, Li?

Li: I have something to tell you.

Sakura: What is it?

Li: There's no easy way to tell you this, but we shouldn't go out anymore.

Sakura: Why? Is there something wrong with me?

Li: No. It's just that our relationship is going nowhere, and since Meilin is here......

Sakura: (sadly) I understand. I should go.

Li: Wait! I'm, uh, sorry.

Sakura: (getting mad) What are you sorry for?! I thought that you cared about me. Now I see that you were just egging me on! Goodbye!

Sakura ran home, tears forming in her eyes. She thought that he loved her, when he really didn't. When she reached her house, she ran upstairs up to her room and cried her heart out. Her brother, Tori, sensed her emotions and went up to her room.

Tori: Are you alright, Sakura?

Sakura: (sobbing) No!

Tori: What happened?

Sakura: (sobbing) Li broke up with me!

Tori: That brat! What did he say?

Sakura: He said that our relationship was going nowhere and he wanted to be with Meilin! I thought he loved me!

Tori: (madly) He's going to pay! Don't worry, Sakura, I'll get him!

Sakura: Don't do that! I'm too depressed now, anyway.

Tori: Well, alright. Dad should be home soon. See you later, monster.

Sakura: (screaming) I am not a monster!

Meanwhile, in another dimension, an unknown sorceress is planning to get the Sky Cards, the other cards made by Clow Reed.

?: The time has come for me to start the search for the Sky Cards. Imagusi, get over here!

Imagusi: What is it, mistress?

?: It's time to see if the Card Mistress is worthy of capturing the rare Sky Cards. She will soon see me after the cards are captured.

Imagusi: Why does she have to see you after the Sky Cards are captured?

?: The reason why is that if she loses the battle with me, the cards will be mine!(laughs sinisterly)

It was after dinner at Sakura's house. Sakura had rushed through her dinner and went upstairs. She gave Kero his pudding and went through all of her things to get rid of everything that reminded her of Li.

Kero: Sakura, what are you doing?

Sakura: I'm getting rid of everything that reminds me of Li. I just can't believe what he did to me!

Kero: I, uh, overheard your conversation with your brother today. So I know what happened. My opinion is that I'm a bit mad as well.

Sakura: Yeah, you're right. What game were you playing?

Kero: I was playing Bushido Blade. I'm going to have to practice more. I keep losing!

Sakura: Trust me on this, Kero. You are going to beat the game if you just believe in yourself. I beat the game like 3 times. I lost a lot, but I kept trying. So you should, too.

Kero: You're right. I'll do that after I finish this pudding. I love pudding!

Sakura: I wonder why you don't have any limits, Kero. If you eat too much you'll be fat! But if that were to happen, I'd have to put you on a strict pudding-free diet!(giggles)

Kero: (shocked) No! You wouldn't do that, would you?!

Sakura: No, I wouldn't do that. I'm too nice.

Kero: (happily) Thank you! Thank you!! THANK YOU!!!!

A few hours later......

Sakura: Well, good night Kero. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm very tired after what happened today.

Kero: Good night, Sakura.

While Sakura was sleeping, she had another one of her prophetic dreams. In the dream, she felt like she was in another dimension, but she really was. Someone was talking to her through their mind, and it somewhat infiltrated her dreams.

Sakura: Where am I? Where is everybody?

She sees all these different cards. She catches one and looks it over, front and back.

Sakura: What kind of card is this? It looks like a Clow Card, but the back is tinted blue.

Then, Sakura sees another figure in this unknown dimension. The person looks like a sorceress, but she is tall.

Sakura: Who are you?

?: You will soon find out.... when the cards are mine!

Sakura: If you're talking about the Star Cards, you can't have them!

?: Why would I want those ousy cards? Those are the weakest cards,and so is their mistress!

Sakura: I'm not weak! The Star Cards drained me of my energy when I first started transforming them. The more cards I transformed, the more energy I lost! But, the stronger I got. Now that all of the Clow Cards have been transformed into Star Cards, I'm stronger and I have more energy!

?: That's why the cards you have are weak! They have to get their energy from you! As soon as the other cards are captured, I'll be the most powerful sorceress in the universe!

The figure faded into the darkness, while laughing coldly. After that, Sakura's alarm clock woke her up.

so................what do ya think???????????????????oh, yeah, imagusi,the unknown sorceress,kinu,kanu, kitani, and the park name are mine. i made them all up.

S A Y O N A R A ; J A - N E