Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The New Cousin ❯ Teaser and Author Notes ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Alright people, I hate to say this but The New Cousin is taking a vacation at the moment. I'm totally lacking inspiration to write it at the moment but hopefully soon I'll get back onto the ball. It's not helping that I'm currently obsessed with Slayers.

I'm also going to go against what I usually do and place a teaser up as well. I'm just glad that the story is near finished. And I will finish it soon, hopefully by the end of March, if I can get myself back on the ball for this story and not the Slayers one I started but I'm currently inspired to write a Slayers one so that's what I'm working on. Hopefully once I finish the Slayers fic, that'll get me over my obsession with it and back to CCS and The New Cousin.

Also I have to thank my very good friend and beta-reader, Duece of Spades. She's very patient and hasn't been pressing me to get chapter nine written and to her for checking. I'm very grateful to her for that. I owe her a lot for helping me with this story and keeping it on track for without her this story would be very screwed up. If none of you have read her story, Domineering, you should. It's an excellent story despite what she says. You can locate her under my fav authors. She also gives me a swift kick to the ass if I so need it.

And so without any further avoiding it here's my brief teaser.

Syaoran walks towards the park, intent on saving his cousin and Sakura from Raiden, having an idea that he will be back at the park. "This is for you Dia…just pull through for me."

A figure stands in the shadows of the trees, watching the boy and yet neither knowing that three others are watching both of them. "I shall have you soon, Li Syaoran. Your power and the power of the Card Mistress will be mine." Raiden turns and moves through the trees, leaving.

"Eriol, if we don't do something to stop this that man will finish them all off." Ruby states from their perch in the trees across the park from where Syaoran is searching. "We have to help them and didn't you plan to?"

"Ruby, we will help them just not today but soon. My plans are made and ready now we just have to wait and see if Raiden walks right into them. I won't let him get Sakura or my dear descendent without a fight." Eriol speaks quietly. "Now let's go home, he's gone." The three of them take off for home.