Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ the ultimate quest ❯ faithful day ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Konnichiwa minna-san this is the second chapter of the ultimate quest. I got just one thing to say…I WANT REVIEWS!!

Disclaimer: already said in first chapter and I'm not going to say it again.

the ultimate quest

chapter 2-the faithful day

I had to get up extra early today because I was to go to Reddington high to be enrolled. I got there without a hitch. When I got there I was given all my supplies and sent to stand outside my homeroom until I was called. When I was finally called in I looked around the room my eyes saw the most enchanting girl I have ever seen in my entire life. She had honey-coloured hair, a very sweet and innocent looking face and the most beautiful emerald-green eyes that I can tell has cheerfulness, joy and happiness. The teacher said I was to sit behind a girl named Sakura Avalon and her to raise her hand. With luck the emerald-eyed goddess was the one to raise her hand. I sat down behind the enchantress. When the bell rang for class I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to see the girl, however again luck was on my side it was that we both had all the same classes! When the bell rang for lunch, I nearly passed out when she asked me to join her and her friends. I couldn't resist that sweet face so I said yes. We arrived at a table with 4 girls and 2 boys waiting for us. The goddess introduced herself as Sakura. If I wasn't mistaken her name means cherry blossom in Japanese, a perfect name for a perfect girl. She introduced the girls at the table as Madison, Nikki, Chelsea and Rita and the boys were Zachary and Eli. We all got to know each other very well during lunchtime, I really wanted to know everything about Sakura, but I noticed that Eli was making moves on my Sakura! Also I felt magical auras from both Sakura and Eli, which meant that they both knew magic.

End of chapter 2

Finally chapter 2 is done. I know Li is being a little OOC but this is my fic. Reviews people!!!