Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf School ❯ Chapter 2: The Past and the Present ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Wolf School

By: Silvery Bunny

Author's Note: Hey people! My first time writing fanfics. Sorry for the lousy grammars and spelling.


Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura!!!

========


"Talking"

'Thoughts'

* Flashback *

~(point of view)~

=========

Recap of last chap

"Syaoran?" I asked quietly. Upon hearing the name, I noticed that his body was frozen.

'Oh my god. It is him. I can't believe it. I've found him', I thought clutching my heart. But he didn't reply but instead, he walks out of the room.

"W-wait", I ran after him.

"Huh? How did she know Li"? I heard a guy asked confusedly but it didn't matter to me now. All it matter was I have finally found the person I thought I won't be seeing him ever again.

=========

Chapter 2: The Past and The Present

~(Normal POV)~

"Wait Syaoran", Sakura called out. 'This is definitely him. He used to live near me. He was gentle, caring and when he smiles, my heart melts', Sakura thought recalling her memories.

*Flashback*

"This is so yummy", a 6 years old girl said. "Syao, do you want some?" The girl asked walking towards a 6 years old boy who was sitting on a bench but before she could reach the boy she bumped into a man making her drop the ice cream.

"Watch where you going brat", the man yelled and walk away leaving the girl on the ground crying.

"Are you alright Kura?", the boy asked concern. "Here", he offered his hand to help the girl up.

"Thanks Syao. But my ice cream…", she sobbed pointing to her fallen ice-cream. "It was for me and you. But that man, he…he.." she start crying again. Syaoran patted her on the back and handed her his handkerchief for her to dry her tears.

"It's alright Ruka. As long as you are ok", he said gently.

*End of flashback*

'He always look after and take care of me. Always. He is my closet friend and my first love' Sakura blushed at the thought of him being her first love.

"Er…Thanks so much Syao for helping me. I don't know what will happen to me if you weren't there", she shuddered at the thought of what might happen to her if Syaoran didn't come when he did. "I can't believe that you're in this school! You changed so much, well of course, I mean I haven't see you for 6 years". Syaoran stopped walking making Sakura caught up.

"You know, when the teacher said that I'm the only female in the school, I was so scared", she scratched her head and laugh sheepishly, "but knowing that you're here, Syao, I think I should be ok".

"Shut up", Syaoran shouted and suddenly turn around facing Sakura.

"Huh?"

"I only helped you because we were friends before. It doesn't mean I will help you again". Sakura was plainly confused. "And stop calling me like we are close. You are so annoying just leave this school and don't come back". He stated and walked off leaving Sakura all alone. The statement shock Sakura greatly, she sank to the ground.

'Why did he say these things to me? What happened to my Syoaran? Where did his gentleness disappears to?'

*Flashback*

"It's alright Ruka. I'm here. I promise that I will protect you", little Syaoran promised to the crying girl. He smiled gently patting her on the head.

"Thanks Syao", little Sakura smiled.

*End of flashback*

Sakura dragged herself back to the classroom. "He wants me to leave but if I did then which school am I suppose to go to?", she muttered, "I've already pay for the fees and everything. And how am I suppose to tell dad?"

"So…you're Li's friend?", a voice interrupted.

"HOE!!", Sakura screamed backing away from the boy, her back hit the door with a bang.

The boy sweatdropped, gesturing her to come closer. "You don't need to be afraid of me. I'm not a girl-hungry. Anyways, everyone in this class respect Li, actually, they are all scared of him. I tell you that no one will touch you".

"Scared?", Sakura was puzzled.

"That Li boy, even though he looks innocent (AN: yep, he looks innocent, try to imagine him being kind and caring ^^) but his fighting skills tell me otherwise. I mean he is the best martial artist of all our year. The seniors always pick a fight with him", the boy stated.

"WHAT?? HE FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE!!! THAT CAN'T BE", Sakura screeched, waving her arms in the air, "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. When we were younger, he was gentle and very smart, he would never hurt anyone", she said softly.

"Hmm…I found that hard to believe", he said scratching his chin. "Anyhow, Sakura, when you walk out from this classroom, you have to be careful ok? You're a girl. And you never know, you might be drag into some dark corners", he mocked but with seriousness in his voice.

'Drag into some dark corners?' Sakura thought shivering.

"You should be warned that this school is a place without rules and regulations. Things might happen…and no one listens to teachers".

'A place with no rules?', Sakura paled at the thought.

'Things might happen?', she became more paler, 'Will I survive this year?'

~Several minutes later~

"You know, if you go out with me, I'll help you", the boy, known as Lian who was talking to her previously said to Sakura.

"Hoe?!?", was her reply. Both Sakura and Lian sat on the chair by their desk. Lian's desk was in front of Sakura. He leaned casually on his chair grinning at Sakura, who at the moment was stunned by Lian's statement. Unknown to them, a pair of amber eyes were watching them from afar. His expression was hard to read by all.

"LI", a voice bellowed as the door was slammed against the wall. Everyone stop talking and look at the source to the voice/noise.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LI?" The boy scanned the classroom and found his target standing near the back of the room. He ran towards the boy with high speed with clenched fist ready to strike.

"IT'S PAY BACK TIME", he roared as he extended his fist towards Syaoran at full speed.

-------------------------

*Silvery Bunny*: So…do you like it? Any comments or suggestion? Plz R/R. Thx