Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Too Cold ❯ Present ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura. I wish I do but it belong to CLAMP not me.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Chapter 2: Present
 
By the time Kinomoto Sakura was sixteen and DaidÅji Tomoyo was seventeen, they both knew martial arts well, but Sakura was better at it. Although Sakura was good at fighting, Tomoyo still had her own special ability, which was disguises and make up.
 
They were both very clever and cunning, no one could say anything to catch them say something wrong. Also they have a talent in messing with computers, machines and mechanical stuff.
 
Good at acting, both could have rivers of sad tears running down their faces in a few minutes even when happy things happened. They could remain emotionless when anything frightening happens.
 
They were the genius duo in the school. Good at fighting, disguising, acting, researching, studying, getting comfortable around their targets and so much more. Not to mention that they are both beautiful and petite young girls, boys' heart flutters to even get a glance at them or from them.
 
Not to mention that they can speak more than twenty languages, they know all the commonly used ones and some not so commonly used ones. The not so used ones were for communicating with each other sometimes.
 
Beautiful, clever and amazing are some of the words that are used to describe the two young ladies. Both of them were very slim and slender but had curves in all the right places.
 
Kinomoto Sakura had straight, a little curly, auburn hair that reached her upper waist. She has emerald orbs for eyes with long leashes. Green as the trees, as the leaves, as the grass, and sometime when she is angry, dark green as the deep sea. (A.N. you know how sometimes the sea looks green, yea that's the kind of green I am talking about.)
 
DaidÅji Tomoyo had curly dark-violet hair that reached her lower back. Her eyes were deep purple with a hint of black, very mysterious looking. Lots of people would fall into the black hole they called her eyes.
 
They were dangerous but charming. They were still called the Lethal Duo. They had that name ever since they were kids.
 
At the present, they are in U.S.A, doing a mission for Saga Maro. They were supposed to kill the boss of the Bryant family and also get their information.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Meanwhile, back at the Saga Mansion, a new group of spies are coming in. Many of them are already very skilled and talented, some still need training.
 
The old and trusted spies were told to not mention who are the best spies in the company (Lethal Duo, Sakura and Tomoyo), because there might be an intruder who is a spy from another company and would do anything to get rid of their best people, also find their weaknesses.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
There were, of course, two spies from the rich and famous Li Company. Their names were Li Syaoran and Hiiragizawa Eriol, this was a very important mission and only the very best can go. Even if it was Syaoran, the heir of the Li Company, they still have to continue.
 
Syaoran and Eriol were sneaked into the new spies group and their records were also added into the new spies' database. Their job was to find out the secrets of the Saga Company and why do all their opponents get murdered very professionally after they go up against them. It was a mystery waiting for Syaoran and Eriol to solve and report back to the Li clan.
 
Li Yelan was very against her son being in such a dangerous position. He was skilled; no doubt, but what if they discover his identity and kill him. However, the Li elders have already decided and there is no stopping them, even the head of the clan. They said it was to prove that Syaoran was fitted and good enough to become clan leader. They said he will meet more people and maybe find a mistress as well.
 
Li Syaoran was 18 years old. He was very handsome, with short messy chocolate-coloured hair, mysterious amber eyes and a slim slightly muscular body. He was very cool to people around him, not cold but not warm. He was also very clever and smart.
 
The only people he was warm about were his sisters, his cousin Meiling and his mother, Yelan. He cared about them as much as they cared about him. On the other hand, the only person he was mean or cold about was his other cousin, Eriol.
 
Hiiragizawa Eriol was also 18 years of age. Like Syaoran, he was very handsome and smart. He has midnight blue hair and pale blue eyes with a body not unlike Syaoran's.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Syaoran stood up straight as the inspector looked around the group, checking them and later on they would be tested.
 
Their test was a 1 km obstacle course, with walls, nets and so on. In this test, Tomoyo got through in 5 minutes and 45 seconds and Sakura finished in record time, which is in 3 minutes and 52 seconds. They redo it all time to check their physical status. When Sakura was ten, she still finished it within 5 minutes though.
 
There were a few walls, some with ropes and foot holds, some have smooth and have nothing on them, and a few nets to climb over and some under. When they are not in an obstacle, they have to run to the next one quickly, but the ground was all muddy.
 
Syaoran, who was fit and healthy, finished it in 4 minutes and 32 seconds. Eriol, however, finished in 5 minutes and 17 seconds. Syaoran was first while the group average was 7 minutes.
 
Everyone in the group was muttering things like “Oh wow, he was so fast.” “HE has just got to be the fastest.” “Bet you, he did it in record time.' Syaoran smirked at Eriol and also thought that he did it in record time.
 
“So, did the first person do it in the fastest record time?” a girl asked very curious.
 
The instructor looked at her and smiled. “No, our record time is 3 minutes and 52 seconds, by one of our very agile spies. She nearly beat him by a minute there. She was as fast as lightning, literally.”
 
“She…?” some guy asked.
 
“Yes, her name I cannot tell you yet, but she is a girl and she is absolutely the best spy and she is very beautiful and amazing. All I can tell you now is that she and her partner is in a mission.”
 
“Cool…how old is she?” another girl asked uncontrollably.
 
“She is young, not even passed the age of 18 so she is not even adult but she can drive well. We got her a special license. Anyway, let's continue.”
 
“OK.” everyone answered.
 
`How can anyone beat me? It is a GIRL too. I have got to work harder. I want to meet this girl too.' Syaoran wondered curiously.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
On the other side of the world, Sakura had just finished murdering the Bryant family and Tomoyo was cleaning up and packing their things away.
 
After they finished, they went out to their car and Sakura drove them to the airport. They were travelling on the private Saga Company jet plane. They put their stuff on the back of the jet. They kept all their weapons with them though.
 
Sakura has a gun, a few daggers and a sword. All of the equipment was white with pink cherry blossom patterns on it. They all look beautiful but dangerous.
 
Tomoyo has a gun and a few daggers also, her speciality was double stick. While Sakura's were all pink and white, Tomoyo's weapons were black and pale purple lavender patterns could be seen on her weapon.
 
After (A.N. let's pretend…) 14 hours, they finally arrived back in Japan. They got into their car which was taken here and parked nearby. They drove back home, when they arrived, it was already six in the night.
 
They went to their separate rooms and arrange their things and came back down to the boss Saga Maro's office. They knocked on the door once and opened it, then went in.
 
Saga Maro looked at them and smiled for the first time in the day. He told them to sit down. They handed him the files they got from the Bryant Company. He was very satisfied with their work.
 
“Good work girls,” praised Maro. “You always seem to impress me every time you come back from a mission.”
 
“Thank you,” said Sakura without any emotion. “We always do our best and finish our jobs as soon as possible.”
 
“That's why you are so good,” explained Maro. “You two never get sidetracked like the others, EVER. You always concentrate on the matter at hand.”
 
“Thank you, sir.” said Tomoyo with a slight smile while Sakura remained void of any emotions.
 
“Anyways, I have another job for you two…” began Maro.
 
“ALREADY?” interrupted Tomoyo curiously. “Why so soon this time? We always get a break between missions even when we don't want it…”
 
“Yes, this time, the mission is to find out who has been sneaking information of our spy organization out. We have recently got a new group of spies…”
 
“What? But you always trained the spies from kids to what they are now.”
 
“Yes, but we haven't got enough spies now since lots of spies have been killed or they quit because they were scared of getting killed.”
 
“Oh…okay…”
 
“What? Are you thinking of quitting too? Well, don't or else I will be out of business. OK?”
 
“Sure. Whatever. HEHEH”
 
“OK…back to your mission…in the group of new spies, there might be a traitor or intruder. We need you to find them out, tell me and learn which company or where he or she came from. Clear?”
 
“Crystal.” said Tomoyo and Sakura in unison.
 
“Crystal clear now, is it?” Maro told them. “Remember to never let your guard down, even in our own company. We haven't told the new spies that you are the best pair yet. However, in order for you to find out quickly, you two will become their trainers.”
 
“TRAINERS?” squealed Tomoyo. “COOL!!!”
 
“Yes, trainers…” replied Maro causally, used to this squealing already. “You are to check them out. You two will not be mentioned as our top spies but as one of the better spies, ok? It is just to make the intruder less suspicious of you two.”
 
“OK,” giggled Tomoyo happily. “When do we start? Anytime soon?”
 
“Yes,” Maro informed them. “You start this tomorrow and finish it as soon as possible. We cannot afford to lose anymore information to our enemies or lose anymore spies because of these information.”
 
“It's ok.” said Sakura plainly. “We will finish the job soon enough. No problems for us at all.”
 
“Damn right,” agreed Tomoyo. “Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop us from doing our job. Cause no one will be able to ruin us when we are doing what we do best! Right, Sakura-chan?”
 
“Yup,” replied Sakura. “Please excuse us while we rest now.”
 
“Of course,” Maro looked back at his papers. “Get all the rest you need cause you are going to be very busy for a while.”
 
“Goodbye.” Sakura and Tomoyo excuse themselves.
 
They then went to the kitchen, got something to eat and went back up to their different rooms.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
A.N. Thank you, thank you!!! Next chapter shall be when they become the trainers…hope you have enjoyed this!