Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Touya's Return ❯ A Not So Happy Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Touya's Return

By Sorceress Midori

(A sequel of More Than A Friend)

Author's Notes: Thank you very much to those who read my first story. I thank you all especially those who reviewed!

As requested, suggested etc. here is the continuation of More Than A Friend. I hope you'll like this as you liked my first fic.
BTW, I'm planning to put a new story after I finished this, it's going to be angst, so what do you think of it? Shall I proceed or
not? Well enough blabber and on with the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. They belong to their rightful owners.



Touya's Return Chapter One: A Not So Happy Reunion



"Yuki, I think I was so hard on Sakura. I shouldn't have left her, especially this time." Touya said.

"To-ya," Yukito said, "it is about time you thought of that."

"I'll call her now." Touya declared as he got his celphone. He dialed Sakura's number and waited for someone on the other line
to answer.

Three rings, then the answering machine did its job. Touya hung up and told Yukito no one was home.

"Why not surprise her?" Yukito suggested, "At least, you could prepare something for her."

"Great idea, Yuki!" Touya said, "Um…Yuki, could you help me get things ready?"

"But of course I'll help you!" Yukito replied.

"…Thanks!" Touya said as they went to prepare things for Sakura's and Touya's small reunion.

~~~~~~

"Ne, Syaoran-kun, let's have dinner at my place!" Sakura said happily as they exited the mall.

"Ok!" Syaoran replied.

When they arrived at Sakura's house they were shocked at the sight they saw. Yukito was cleaning the living room and they
could hear someone cooking in the kitchen.

"Okaeri, Kaijou! Touya said as he exited the kitchen wearing an apron with a saucepan in one hand and a ladle in the other.

"Onii-chan…Yukito-san…" Sakura said.

Just then Sakura and Syaoran froze. Touya noticed who was at the back of Sakura then said, "What are you doing here, you
brat?"

"Who's the brat?" Syaoran retorted. Then, as usual they started their glaring contest.

Sakura noticed the tension between her brother and boyfriend so she went in between them and said or kind of yelled, "Stop!"

Then the two guys turned to look at her. Tears were forming in her eyes as she shouted, "All you did is fight! Can't you even
have a little peace? If not for yourselves then at least for me!"

After the sudden out burst she ran out. Touya and Syaoran both ran after her but when they got out, Sakura was nowhere to be
found…

To be continue…

A/n: Yeah, I know it is a cliffhanger. Like it? Hate it? Please review! BTW, if you aren't familiar with this story (how it started)
read More Than A Friend first. That's all for now!

If you want me to continue, then REVIEW!! ^_^ tnx! Btw, NO FLAMES!! ^_^