Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two new Card Captors ❯ Those kids are loons ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter one!

Disclaimer: I dont own Cardcaptor sakura. So dont sue me, if you do you'll most likely get six bucks and a bottle of nail polish.

A/n: My first Card Captor Sakura Ficcie!!! Yay!! Please R+R it would make me very happy. And lets go to the story.

*

Lexington Fuentes climbed the fence to get to school. She ran to her friends house to make sure she even got up this morning.

"Hey Lex" Fallon said coming out of her house, her books in her left hand and her jean purse in the other, she wiped the her short red hair out of her face and started to apply lip stick and blush to her face.

"Hey Fale" Lex said. "What's on the agenda for todays lunch?" she asked.

"The usual Lex, try and take over the world!" she said. Lex and Fale laughed as Fale's mother came out of the house.

"Are you two still here? Go to school!" she said.

"Okay Mrs. Devereux" Lex said. She and Fale walked the two blocks to school, while discussing the usual topics: clothes, boys, internet, boys, food, boys, music, games, and boys.

"I'm tellin you Lex, Solitare is waaay over rated, Spider solitare is better" Fale said.

"What about Freecell?" Lexi asked.

"Hey geeks" a girl said coming up to them.

"Hey Ashleigh" they said.

"What are you talking about, solitare, games are for kids" she said. "Now boys, like the new kid" she turned her head to a boy with brown hair standing next to a girl. "Are for mature teens, like me" she said.

"Oh, I didnt know that mature teens still slept with their teddy bears and in nighties with big blue duckies!" Lex said.

"Look, Lexington" Ashleigh flipped her hair. "I only sleep in nighties with my teddy bears because all my other pajamas are in the cleaners, you know the ones that arent in a lake and that use soap?"

"Sod off Ashleigh" Fale said.

"And while we're at it, who actually has a name like Lexington? Or Fallon?" Ashleigh said.

"You are in for it" Lexi said.

"And those last names, Fuentes and Devereux?" Ashleigh was punched back by a large force of wind, ruining her hair. "Oh my God!! MY HAIR, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR?!?!" she screamed and ran to the bathroom, her little posse following her.

"Wow, mother nature is nice" Fale said.

"Mother nature likes us" Lex corrected. "And she doesnt like Ashleigh Johnson, I'm good" she said.

"Come on, lets go to class!" Fale said as the bell rang.

*

"And then in the later years, Mr. John Edwards..." The teacher just kept on dronning and dronning on and on about the Great Awakening. It was terrible.

"Why do we even NEED to know about all these people that we arent ever going to be asked about?" Fale asked Lex, whom was seated right next to her.

"I dont know," Lex said. "But think of this, five horrible minutes, and we'll be out to lunch for 45 glorious minutes!"

"Yeah, your right" Fale said. About one second later the bell rang.

"Dang, that was quick" Lex said. She looked at the clock. "I could have sworn it was five minutes ago a second ago" she said.

"Somethings very wrong here..."

"What do you think?" Lex asked when they were outside.

"Well, Ashleigh Johnson, the most popular girl in school, was blown back by something, five minutes passed in like, one second and that happened" she said pointing to the two exchange students.

"I know what you mean, the school doesnt just accept students at any time during the year," Lex said.

"And they dont even have our uniforms" Fale said. Their (Fale and Lexi and co.'s) uniform was a white shirt with a black jacket and a knee length skirt, a tie, and large clunky shoes; the exchange students uniforms were short skirt (and shorts) and blue (what looked like) shirts with a big collar with a red line and a hat.

"And I heard, they're Japanese or some crap like that" Lexi said.

"Wait a sec, they're coming over" Fale said forcing a smile on her face. She knocked her elbow into Lexi's stomach and she forced on a smile too. They were carrying some kind of chinese checkers board or something.

"What are they doing Fallon?" Lex asked between gritted teeth.

"I dont know, why dont you go up and ask them Lexington?" she said using Lex's full name as Lexi had.

"You two" said the boy as soon as they were near enough to hear them.

"Yeah, what?" Lex asked.

"You have the clow cards" the girl said.

"Look dude, and girl, we dont know what you are talking about so go" Fale said waving her hand to add dramatic effect. The boy showed the chinese checkers board that he had had behind his back.

"What, you want to play checkers?" Lex asked.

"We dont know how to play that" she said grabbing Lex by her jacket and leading her away.

"Wait!" the girl said. They stopped and turned around. "We dont mean any harm, I'm Sakura Kinomoto" she said. She poked the boy in the ribbs.

"What?" he muttered.

"And he's Syaoran" she said smiling as if the scene just a few minutes ago hadnt happened. "We're looking for my..." she paused. "My...my...my card game!" she said smiling still. "Its called Clow Cards and they each have a different creature or person on them, like mirror or illusion." she said.

"Um, okay, I'll look for them for you" Lex said slowly as if Sakura were a retard. "But we really have to go now, bye!" she said, Fale waved and they ran away. When they were safely in the girls bathroom they finally spoke.

"Those kids, are loons!!" Fale said.

"I mean, Clow Cards, what the heck?" Lexi said. "Hey, wait, look at this" she looked a book in the trash can.

"Its probably the book those kids were looking for, we should respect their privacy" Lex said.

"Open it Lex" Fale said. Lex glared at her. The cover read something in Japanese.

"Okay" Lex tried to open it but it stayed locked, then a few seconds later the lock popped off and the book opened to a card with a woman on it and asian lettering on the top and bottom.

"What do you think it means?" Fale asked.

"Well, it looks like a woman made of wind, so maybe The Windy!" Lex said. The card rose in the air and a wind blew all around making all of the cards come out of the deck.

"What did you do?!" Fale yelled over the loud "whoosh" of the wind.

"I just said the windy!!" Lex yelled just as the wind died down. A small stuffed animal lied in the corner. "Hey, look at this" Lex said.

"You idiot!" Lex and Fale jumped back and scrambled into the corner as the stuffed animal got up.

"KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!!!" Fale yelled. Lex chased after it with her book bag and tried to hit it. Finally she knocked it unconcious with her science book and they scooped it up with the same book and flushed it down the toilet, careful not to touch any part of it.

"I'll never look at my science book the same way again" Lex said sadly.

*

A/n: Finishing there! But dont worry, I'll be back.