Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ When fate leads to death, or is it? ❯ Questions for the expert ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Clow-mistress-sakura: I know I haven't got a lot of reviews, but for the sake of it, I love writing my stories, so here's chapter 4, a Meilin chapter people!

Meilin: Yeah! Meilin rules!

Kero: NO, Kero rules!

Clow-mistress-sakura: No, S+S rules!

Questions for an Expert

Meilin was in her room reading a magazine, *Oh, I hate it! I give up Xiaolang for a good reason, and he had that opportunity, but no, he wasted the opportunity and ended up with that no good Sammi, talk about annoying, plus, I think she is a little weird, what a bummer! * Meilin thought, not realizing that she just shredded the magazine into strips, "Oh man, I'm so bored! Where the hell is Xiaolang when I need him! Uh!" Meilin yelled, she picked up the pillow and threw it at the door, when it opened, "Meilin, I need some advice! (Hit by pillow)" Syaoran said entering the room, "Oh, sorry Xiaolang!" Meilin said turning away.

Syaoran picked up the pillow and put it on her bed and sat on the bed, "What's wrong Meilin?" Syaoran asked questioning, *Meilin's been like this all these years ever since I got with Sammi, what's wrong with her*

"Nothing, what do you need advice about?" Meilin replied in a sort of cold way,

"Right…Well, I was with Sammi again today…"

"Like you always are!"

"Yeah, and well I just had this image just come up and I saw Sakura tearing down Readington, and the place was on fire, and seeing as you're good with advises…"

"GOOD? (Flaming eyes)"

"Ok, an expert with advises, so are you willing enough to help me?"

"Yeah, sure, so, why are you asking me if you saw a vision?"

"Because, it had something to do with Sakura, and it hurt!"

"It hurt?"

"Well you see when I told you that I lost all my feeling for Sakura, I don't think that was true…"

"So you lied!"

"Yeah, well, I just realized when I saw Sakura at the airport that I haven't lost feelings for her, that I wanted to go after her, and caress her, but I couldn't!"

"Oh Xiaolang, I'm so sorry for ever doubting you!"

"I don't blame you, you never even liked Sammi!"

"Well, how can I, she is so annoying and moody that sometimes I think she has magic that can destroy us all!"

"You sensed it?"

"Sensed what? Does she really have magic?"

"Uh…well, that's what I've sensed…"

"Well take my advice and keep a close eye on her, I have a hunch that she hates Sakura and Tomoyo just as much as I hate her."

"Why's that?"

"Because she doesn't treat us as nice as she treats you, anyway, it's a girl thing, I just know!"

"Ok, thanks Meilin, you're the best!"

"I know I am!"

Xiaolang left Meilin's room, Meilin sat there, and she could feel something inside her, as if something will happen.

Sakura and Tomoyo had a nice long chat, Sakura finally settled, and is much calmer than she was earlier, she knew that it was fate that gave her this route, and went downstairs with Tomoyo, "Touya, I want to eat something!"

"Well you better not eat the whole fridge Kaiju!" Touya said, when Sakura trod on his foot causing Touya to react like usual, Sakura smiled, "Hey Tomoyo, want to eat out, and after that, we can go over to Meilin and Li-kun's apartment!"

"But Sakura…" Tomoyo tried to convince Sakura that it wasn't such a good idea to go over to see Syaoran,

"Don't worry Tomoyo, I need to ask Meilin-chan something, and besides, I doubt Li-kun would be at home, seeing as he has his so called girlfriend!" Sakura said holding her tears back,

"Sakura, I was wrong about you, you aren't weak, you're strong!" Tomoyo said with a smile,

Sakura smiled, *that's what I want to be Tomoyo-chan! * And they left the house.

Meilin was in the living room watching television, when the door bell rang, she got up and walked over to the door, when she saw Sammi in front of the door, "Oh it's you, what do you want?" *I can sense her power, even if I haven't got magic, I can feel it! * Meilin thought,

"For your information, I came to fine Xiaolang!" Sammi said coldly, and barged her way past Meilin, Meilin gave her a dirty look *I am going to strangle her next time! * And she slammed the door when a knock was on the door; she opened it to find Sakura and Tomoyo standing there, "Sakura! Tomoyo! What are you two doing here?" Meilin said, allowing her two friends to enter,

"Because Sakura wanted to see you Meilin-chan!" Tomoyo said, pulling out her video camera,

"Sakura, are you ok?" Meilin asked with concern,

"Of course, why?" Sakura asked, she knew the answer, but she had to keep it away from everyone,

"Well, you left us at the airport all of a sudden!" Meilin said,

"I'm sorry, just a little problem at home, that's all!" Sakura said with a fake smile,

"Let's all sit down!" Meilin said dragging her two friends to the living room, when they reached there, Sakura saw Sammi and Syaoran walking out with Syaoran's arm around Sammi's shoulders, "Oh, hi Li-kun, Sammi…" Sakura said feeling rather lonely again,

"Oh, hi Sakura, (Looks over at Meilin) I'm going out ok Meilin, see you!" Syaoran said trying his best to not look at Sakura.

Soon Syaoran and Sammi left, Meilin glared at the door hard, she hated the way things were going, Tomoyo smiled after and said, "So why don't you two talk, I'll go and get tea!" Tomoyo just ran off after,

Sakura looked at Meilin and knew she would find out sooner or later, "Ok Sakura-chan, spill it!"

"Spill what?"

"You have something to ask, now chop chop!"

"Well you see, I had this vision, and well Readington was destroyed, and well, I don't know what to do…"

"Look, take my advice, try forgetting about it, maybe everything will be ok!"

"Ok Meilin…"

"Meilin, I need to go get some fresh air for a moment ok!"

"Sure Sakura-chan, anytime!"

And Sakura left the living room to the balcony in Meilin's room, Tomoyo came out soon and said, "Tea's in the kitchen, so Meilin, what's Sakura and you talked about?"

"Her and Syaoran are totally alike!"

"How's that?"

"Well for instance, these two have problems to do with visions and secondly, both come to the expert for help!"

"And who is the expert?"

"(Spot light on Meilin) Why me of course, the one and only, Meilin Li! (Fireworks in background)"

"Well, whatever you say Meilin-chan!"

*********************************************************************** ****************************************************

Clow-mistress-sakura: Well, what do you lot think?

Meilin: Best chapter in the world isn't it?

Crowd: Meilin! Meilin! Meilin!

Kero: What about me?

Clow-mistress-sakura: You will have a big chapter too Kero, but not now, anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I don't think it makes sense

Meilin: What do you mean it doesn't make sense; it makes perfect sense!

Clow-mistress-sakura: And how does it?

Meilin: Because its about me being the expert!

Clow-mistress-sakura: (Sweat drops) Right, anyway, chapter five will be up soon!

S+S: Until then, Sayonara!