Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Why Don't You And I Get Together ❯ Face The Consequence ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why Don't You And I Get Together

Chapter 2- Face the Consequence

Tuesday. It's still rainy.

"Daidouji-san!"

Daidouji Tomoyo looked back and saw her friend and classmate Hiiragizawa Eriol, catching up with her and waving.

She waited for him.

He inhales and exhales fastly.

"Why are you catching up with me?" Daidouji asked, curious of course, as they started to walk.

"I-uh, `cause I don't have a company going to our room."

"Huh? But you're used with that, aren't you?"

"Nah, I wanna change my ol' ways, if you like to know."

"Yeah fine. But, I'm still wondering why do you need company since yesterday, Hiiragizawa, while you're used to be alone."

"Well, what's wrong with that? I just really want a new friend, who's also an A student."

Daidouji smirked, "Oh, I got it, that's why!" When she realized Eriol is referring to-her of course.

"And, I think we have our quiz in, no, uh, test in P.E., right?" Tomoyo continued.

"Yeah, uh, no! P.E.'s next Thursday!"

"Oh, right."

-o-o-o-o-o-o

Morning, 7:58.

"Good morning class.."

"Good morning Sir Kanzaki."

"All right. Before we proceed to our lesson, I would like to tell you your room number in the hotel that we're staying and your room mates."

Yeah, during their outings, they were like having a one-week vacation.

Their teacher started saying names… while the two (Eriol and Tomoyo)

Wonder who is my room mate. I wish it's-----

Until the last two room mates will be announced.

"Kinomoto, Li, room number 207, and lastly, Daidouji and Hiiragizawa, room 208" the class made a clap and made sounds that tease the two A students.

Sakura giggled, "Oh yes! We're partners, Syaoran! Oh, room mates I mean!"

While Li reddens! "Uh, you got it."

"Hiiragizawa is my room mate? Uh, no way!" Tomoyo exclaimed, while the class whined again.

Eriol Chuckled, "Well, I'm lucky to be with an A student, right guys?" they made a loud "yeah!"

She glared at them, "Stop it!-"

But he interfered, "I'd rather be with you, Daidouji-san, than all by myself." He said, seriously to her.

She blushed, "Whatever. You know, your jokes are not funny, Hiiragizawa." She mumbled angrily.

"But I'm not joking, am I?"

They teased them again.

Daidouji gets irritated, while Hiiragizawa enjoys it.

"All right, you won, mister! End of statement!" she protested, take her sit angrily and folded her arms.

"I know I'll win, of course! When did I lose, can you enumerate it?"

She grinned. "I'm afraid I can't, Hiiragizawa-kun, `cause of many times I win over you-"

"STOP IT!!" a roar from Sir Kanzaki suddenly interfered their fun `debate'.

Eriol and Tomoyo gasped, looked at him. The class became silent, looking at them.

"Come with me, Hiiragizawa and Daidouji."

-o-o-o-o-o-o

"My goodness Hiiragizawa and Daidouji , that's a sign of disrespect!"

Tomoyo can't stand with all those things that the principal says, so she stands up. "But sensei, Hiiragizawa and I are just, joking. It's in a form of joke!" she speak up.

Eriol stand up too. "Daidouji is right, sensei, that wasn't a fight. And if it was, I'm not supporting Daidouji's answer and reason right now."

Principal Yamata sighed. "All right. But there's one condition you should do if you don't want your conduct to fail."

The two A students looked at each other, and nodded. "All right…" they chorused.

-o-o-o-o-o-o

They're washing the dishes in the canteen. Helping the canteen staff, that's Yamata-sensei's condition. They will be missing four subjects in the afternoon too.

"You two still fine there?" one of the staff asked.

Eriol grinned. "We're fine. We're giving our best shot in washing the dishes."

Tomoyo stopped washing and looked at the boy beside her. "Do we give a best shot in washing dishes, Hiiragizawa?"

"Come up with your senses. Aren't you a genius?" he muttered, putting a set of clean dish in the other table.

Her eyes looked at Eriol in an angry way. "Hmph! You win again!"

"I told you, I always win."

"Just shut up and continue to work." She added angrily once again.

-o-o-o-o-o-o

After their work, Principal Yamata already gave them consideration. Everything's back to normal for the two A students. Everything's fine.

-o-o-o-o-o-o

The week passed. It's another week for the students of Tomoeda High School. It's another week for fun, for study, for everything.

Eve since last week, an indigo-eyed young lady suddenly wonders why this azure-eyed young man suddenly asks her to be his friend while he's her rival in academics in activities. She's also thinking why this guy becomes very kind with her.

Nah, don't think that thing. That guy really wants this girl to be his close friend, after eight years being friends, they wanted to be closer. (Mirrorangel05: Yeah, they. The girl also wants to be close with him.). They're always on the same class since this guy transferred. They became friends, rivals, classmates, break time buddies, seatmates (cheat mates also, in some ways! 0=)). Now what?! I mean, what's next? What do we know? Close friends maybe, that's very possible. How about a couple? What do we know!

Yeah right. He's good, polite, cute, funny (not at all times, his jokes annoys her!) and smart. While she, she's beautiful, famous at the school for being: (1) an A student, like him, (2) and that false gossip about them. She's also polite, and a good bluffer, so as him.

Now why are we talking about them dead serious? Well, I don't know too! 0=)

-o-o-o-o-o-o

Wednesday came, the day of their outing. Tomoyo and Eriol agreed that he'll fetch her as early as seven-thirty `cause as soon as eight, the school bus will leave them.

So Tomoyo put her simple clothes, (she wears a wool sweater, checkered shirt inside, a tweed skirt, and maryjanes. Is that what you call simple? Nah! ) then checked out her clock after changing clothes, it's seven. It's still early. I guess I'll just pop my radio first. She thought, as she turned on the radio.

-o-o-o-o-o-o

You have to have the bluest eyes

I've ever seen

And when I'm awake from dreamin'

I am screamin' out your name

Yes I must confess

You simply are the best

And there's no point denyin'

When I'm lyin' by your side

I've had enough of this song! Tomoyo thought, then switched it into another song. (Mirrorangel05: I think the song has to deal with her, right? 0=))

It's foreign on this side

And I'll not leave my home again…

"There's no place to hide, but I'm nothin' but scared…" she sings along as she zips her big traveling bag. By the way she brings along with her a video camera, (of course, for her it's a must-have!), a vanity kit, blank tapes, discman, and some c.d.'s, wallet, and a picture of four of them. (Sakura, Li, Tomoyo and Eriol.)

"Your first dawn blinded you left you cursin' the day…" she continued singing along when suddenly someone opened the door of her room.

"Good morning, Daidouji-san!" greeted Eriol, playing with his car key, dressed up nicely for their trip.

She sighed. "You should knock first mister before you open the door." She told him as she gets her another big bag.

"I apologize for that. May I help you with those?"

"I can't hesitate, thank you." She replied. Then she gave him the other bag, their hands touched and both eyes met.

Her face flushed, he also blushed…

(After five seconds)"Uh, I suppose let's get on going, Hiiragizawa." Tomoyo speak up after the seconds of eye contact.

Then he carried her bag. "Right." Eriol just added, as they both went outside of her room and she closed the door.

End of Chapter 2.

Mirrorangel05: Well well… how's the second chapter? I guess that's fine. Anyway, the son, the first song is called "Crush" by 3G's. I really like that! And, the second song, called "This Side" by Nickel Creek. That's also cute. Anyway please tell me how is this chapter. Wait for the next… coming soon! Remember, Eriol and Tomoyo forever! And this is just a fan fic.. 0=)