Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Word Games Series ❯ Wolves with Swords and Green Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AN: I need some time away from the WitTMoC? series. (OKAY, for those who actually understood what that long abbreviation meant, I congratulate you! I think this is going to be a series, with different couples and friends. Give me some ideas of pairings in your reviews (if I get any), please?

This series is dedicated to Nehal, who had the word association game thing idea, except she used it for the characters in Roswell. This fic idea was used with her permission. The word association idea belongs to her. I am just borrowing it for a fic series in CCS instead of Roswell.

I am a HUGE Roswell fan. I can't believe they almost canceled it!!!!!!!! Luckily, UPN picked it up. Oh, people of UPN, I'm at your service.

Oh, and... I am NOT copying Three Little Words and Other Short Stories's first chapter's dialogue. This was the type of dialogue in Nehal's Roswell Word Association Series. I'm not making you guess, the names will probably be mentioned somewhere in the ficcie. Besides, there are TONS of clues. OBVIOUS ones.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS characters, they belong to CLAMP, blah blah blah... yadda yadda yadda... blather blather blather... What else is new?

************************************************************* *************************

"The first word is flower."

"Sakura."

"Yes?"

"No, that's what I thought of."

"Oh... like the flower or me?... Wait, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to."

"I thought of... of... of... y- y-.... What's the next word?"

"Eyes."

"Green."

"Okay, let me write that down.... Hey! My eyes are green! It's your favorite color too!"

"Hai... I know... Hey! How do you know what my favorite color is?"

"Um... Umm...? Well... Next word is... NANI???!!!!"

"The next word is nani? That's weird. What am I supposed to think of with that?"

"No, the next word is just very coincedental. The word is card."

"..."

"Think carefully."

"I thought we were supposed to think of the first word we thought of!"

"We're going to be handing this in to Terada-sensei. He better not see words like Clow on it."

"The first word I thought of WAS Clow, but I guess I'll say play."

"Next is pain."

"Relatives."

"Li-kun! They didn't... didn't ABUSE you??"

"You don't need to whisper, Sakura-san. It's the first word I thought of. Continue."

"Li-kun, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked..."

"It's okay."

"The next word is animal."

"Wolf."

"Fight."

"Sword."

"Oka y... plush."

"Your plushie toy."

"One word, Li-kun!"

"Oh, then bear."

"Okay. The next is... love."

"..."

"Li-kun?"

"..."

"Li-kun?"< br>
"Y- y- y- yo-u you."

"You, the word you?"

"No, YOU."

"Me?"

"H-h-hai."

"Really...? I think of you too... Syaoran-kun, stop avoiding my eyes. Wait, I can call you Syaoran-kun, right?"

"H-h-hai..... Me? You think of me?"

"Hai..."

"Syaoran-kun! You're red! You have a fever, don't you?"

"No! If only Daidouji-san heard that..."

"What? What did you say after no? I couldn't hear you."

"Nothing. Sakura-san... A-a-ai-aishi-aishiteru."

"... Aishiteru, Syaoran-kun."

**************************************************** **********************************

Awwwww.... see what a word game assignment can lead to? PLEASE R+R!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just me, or are there less and less people reviewing. Maybe my stories just suck. *sniffle* *all self-confidence collapses* Please support me by reviewing!!! *sob*