Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ You don't know me ❯ You don't know me ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/n: hello hello ppl!!! This story was inspired in one of my favorite songs of all times. You don't know me by Michael Buble. If you have the chance please listen to it… it is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you like it bye!!!
 
You don't know me by Tomoyo-tenshi
 
 
It was a cold winter day. The wind was blowing strong. I had just returned from my long trip. I wanted to get away and think but everything is fine now… at least that is what I think. I wanted to see my sister and my father…
 
“I hope she's not still with that piece of crap…” I say to myself and then smile. I knew that even when I didn't like Shaoran… he loved my sister.
 
I had missed everyone… specially…her. How could I be so blind? I thought what I felt for her was just a strong friendship… I've known her for almost a life time. I wonder where she's now. The last time I saw her she was only a girl. She must be beautiful.
 
I pass by and see a familiar place, the cafeteria. I walk inside and ask for a coffee and then I sit down still thinking about…
 
“Hello foreigner…”
 
You give your hand to me
And then you say hello
 
I hear her voice… it cannot be. I raise my head and there she is… her beauty is beyond what I imagined.
 
And I can hardly speak
My heart is beating so
 
“Tomoyo” That's all I manage to say as I stand up. She leans towards me and I feel her embrace.
 
“I'm glad you're back.” She says smiling, still in my arms… I shiver.
 
And anyone can tell
You think you know me well
Well, you don't know me
 
“It's been a while…” I say trying to control myself. She gives a step back and gives me one of her childish smiles even though she's now a woman.
 
“A while?... 3 years is quite a little longer don't you think?”
 
“I know… But I'm back now.”
 
“When did you arrive?”
 
“Today actually…”
 
“Knowing you well you won't stay long, right?”
 
“For you I'd stay forever…” I think to myself.
No you don't now the one
Who dreams of you at night
and longs to kiss your lips
and longs to hold you tight
 
“Just be sure to call me before you leave ok? You've been one of my best friends since I was very young, I don't want to lose you…” she said to me with her tender voice.
 
oh I m just a friend
that's all I've ever been
cause you don't know me
 
I smile at her.
 
“So… tell me. How are things going with Mizuki?”
 
If she only knew…
 
“We broke up… two years ago actually. We learned we weren't actually good together.”
 
“Oh I see… So you're available now.” She says in a strange tone, smiling… like trying to make a joke.
 
I take advantage of the situation and give her a seductive look.
 
“Well, that depends on who's the candidate…” I say with a smirk.
 
For I never new the art of making love
though my hearts aches with love for you
 
I hear her laugh… how I love to see her like this, smiling.
 
“You'll never change Touya.” She says shaking her head.
 
“You know me precious.”
 
afraid and shy I let my chance go by
the chance that you might love me too
 
Tomoyo.”
 
Someone is calling for her. I turn my head and see him, Eriol Hiiragizawa. He gets closer to my table and looks at me in the eye.
 
“Kinomoto, Glad to see you again.” He says standing behind Tomoyo and taking her by the waist with one hand like if trying to make me know she was his.
 
“Same to you Hiiragizawa.” I say understanding his gesture.
 
“It's getting late, we must go now Tomoyo. I'll go get the car.” He then turned towards me. “Nice to see you Kinomoto.”
 
I just look at him.
 
“I have to go…” she says tucking her hair behind her ear. “It was nice seeing you again.” She says placing her fine beautiful hand on mine.
 
you give your hand to me
and then you say good bye
 
The she starts walking towards the door.
 
I watch you walk away
beside the lucky guy
 
“Tomoyo wait!” I cry out as the whole cafeteria turns to see me.
 
“What is it?”
 
Oh, you'll never know
the one that loves you so
cause you don't know me
 
“I brought you something.” I say as I take out a small box from my pocket. I open to reveal a silver locket.
 
“Oh Touya…” she says looking at me. “You didn't have to…”
 
“Oh don't worry…” I say taking it out the box while she turned around so that I could help her put it on. “I found on the floor I was walking near Paris Cathedral.” I say teasing her.
 
She turns around with a smile on her face.
 
“Though… it looks much better when you're wearing it.”
 
For I never new the art of making love
though my hearts aches with love for you
 
“Well, thank you for that…”
 
“I'm glad you liked it…”
 
“Now that I see you… you did change a bit. I remember you used to be kind of a jerk when we were younger. Always bothering me and calling me names.”
 
“Just don't get used to this. It's just the heat.” I say teasing again.
 
“It's winter…”
 
afraid and shy I let my chance go by
the chance that you might love me too
 
you give your hand to me
 
“Well, I really must go now. Thank you again.”
 
and then u say good bye
 
She walks towards the door as Eriol is waiting for her. He takes her hand and walks her to the car.
 
I watch you walk away
beside the lucky guy
 
As she gets into the car she gives me a last sight and smiles at me as I faintly wave at her with one hand, then they leave. I wish I could be the one who she dreams of… I came back for her but I'm just a coward… just a coward.
 
Oh, you'll never know
the one who loves you so
well, you don't know me.
 
 
A/n: well ppl review + review… luv ya!!!