Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ ...? ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any "Case Closed" or "Detective Conan" characters.
Note: this is my first FanFict... Hope you like it!! (I got kicked off the computer so its pretty short... I'll update ASAP)
***This is my first time entering a story on here... I'm still learning on how to use media miner. sorry if its crammed together..***






-----------------------------
((Takes place after the ep. where Conan dicovers that alcohol reverses the effect of the poison.))


Conan is laying on the couch thinking about how the drink Harley Hartwell gave him made him normal... he sighed and got up, noticing that Richard is drunk... yet again.. Conan got up and walked to the phone when he heard Rachel in the kitchen...


'great... i was going to call Dr. Agasa about how the alcohol changed me back to normal...' Conan smiled and walked over to the couch, humming. ' ...but with Rachel around, thats impossible....' He grabed the remote and turned on the T.V...


"Conan, is dad-" Rachel walked out and sighed in disgust. "ugh, dad, you really got to stop doing this... you are being a bad example for Conan..." She threw away all the empty beer cans and smiled at Conan. "Why dont you go up in my room and watch T.V? Dad here would mutter things and will more than likely get annoying... since he's drunk.. I really hope we dont get another case anytime soon.."


Conan nodded. "Okay Rachel... um.. you said last night that Serena is coming over... right?"


Rachel obviously forgot. "oh no! not with dad totally wasted!! I...I cant have her come over... I'll never hear the end of it..." She bit her lip. "Conan.... can you call her for me while I finish making dinner... tell her something..."


He almost laughed. 'yes! i get to use the phone... right after i call Serena and tell her not to come, I'll call Dr. Agasa!' He smiled. "Sure thing Rachel! Um..." he looked over at Richard. "...do you have a phone in your room..? I mean more than likely Serena will hear him in the background..."


Rachel laughed. "Yea, and since you're gonna watch T.V up there I'll just bring dinner up there, ok?"


Conan smiled. "ok." and he went back the hallway to her room, closing the door behind him. He picked up the reciver. "Ugh, might as well call Serena and get it over with." He looked at the numbers next to her phone and found her's easily, then noticed his own on the list.. 'whats this? I dont remember giving her my number... oh wait.. thats right.. Serena got it from me for Rachel.' He dialed Serena's number and told her that she had a little problem to deal with..


"Is it Jimmy?" Serena asked.


Conan blinked. "Um... what?"


"Is the problem Jimmy? Is he finally back? Did he plan to meet her and then cancel?" Serena's voice grew a little harsh.


"No! um... I mean, why would you think that? wouldnt Rachel tell you?"


He heard her sigh. "Yea, I guess you're right... and tell Rachel to call me later... later."


"Bye.." Conan hung up then dialed Dr. Agasa's number.


"Hello?" Dr. Agasa said.


"Dr. Agasa, I found out something about the poison... a brief cure.." Conan wispered.


"Why Jimmy, it is you! What did you discover?"


He smiled. "Oh nothing besides drinking a little alcohol turned me back to normal... made me feel like i was dying, but after suffering a while I was able to be me for a while.."


"hm... interesting... how much did you have?"


"um... i was only able to drink a little bit because i didnt know what it was... so only one drink."


"I might be able to make a cure... but I need to test it on you... but..."


"We cant have Rachel around."


"Precisely."


"I'll think of something..." he heard Rachel's knock on the door. "I gotta go... Rachel is coming in the room... I'll try to call back soon." After he hung up Rachel came in the room carring a tray.


"huh... did it take you that long to talk to Serena?"


He smiled. "Yea... she blamed Jimmy for your 'troubles '.."


She frowned.. "My troubles? Oh, you meant my dad. And well... lets just say I really miss Jimmy... Serena knows that."


"Rachel..." he wispered.


She smiled and handed Conan the tray. "Here's dinner." She turned toward the door, then looked over her shoulder. "Make sure you call Dr. Agasa sometime... after all... he's family."


Conan bit his lip. "Um... Rachel?"


She smiled and turned. "Yea?"


"Do you think that some day soon I could go over and play with him?"


She laughed. "Dont think Dr. Agasta is the playing type... but sure. I'm pretty sure you dont want me around.. I'll probably go shopping with Serena."


"Thanks Rachel. Oh, make sure you call Serena back."


"No problem and I will." She leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Maybe tomorrow you can go see Dr. Agasta.. he might even let you spend the night."


Conan blushed and nodded. "okay. Rachel, what about Richard?"


She blinked. "oh... um... i'll just leave him here I guess... after all im not his baby sitter."


He laughed and agreed with her, then she left the room. He ate his dinner then fell asleep on her bed.


-----------------------------
Thats all for now... PLEASE!! REVIEW!! i wouldve made this chapter longer but i didnt have long to type.. so untill next time!