Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ New girl? ❯ Meet the new girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
When there is a case that can’t be solved they called Jimmy Kudo. Jimmy solved any case. Jimmy was also never wrong. He was also o soccer star, but wasn’t on a soccer team, anymore, because he wants to become a detective and the next Sherlock Homes. Jimmy said that he only did soccer to higten the senses to be a detective. Jimmy is the youngest detective in the world. Jimmy is only 17 years old, and he lives by himself, because his parents went overseas 3 years ago.
There is this girl Jimmy likes and her name is Rachel. Jimmy never told Rachel he likes her. So far they are only friends. Rachel is in karate, and she has her black-belt. She also likes Jimmy, but she wont admit it. Her dad is also a detective so he doesn’t like Jimmy. He doesn’t like Rachel hanging around Jimmy, because he is taking away Rachel’s dad costumers.
Then there’s Dr. Agasa. Dr. Agasa is a smart person though all his inventions blow up, sometimes. The inventions he makes for Jimmy don’t blow up, which is a good thing. Dr. Agasa also lives next door to Jimmy.
Now Amy is a 7 year old girl that likes Jimmy or Conan as Amy knows him. There are two boys named Gorge and Mitch that hang around Amy. The boys like Amy, but she likes Conan.
This all starts when Jimmy first came on TV. Everyone knew who Jimmy was when he solved a big case, and caught the person that was guilty for it all by himself. Rachel had won a karate tournament and Jimmy had promised to take Rachel to the amusement park if she won the karate tournament. When they got there they went on the roller coaster. While they were riding the roller coaster some guy got his head cut off. When it happened a wet drop fell on Jimmy’s forehead. When they got off he went to look for clues, and what he found were these beads or pearls. Jimmy then went to the place that the police where. The police said it was her girlfriend, because she was sitting next to him. They had also found a knife in her purse. Jimmy knew it wasn’t her. The girlfriends friend was the one who killed him. She was a gymnastic so she knew how to do the tricky stunt. The evidence was that she wasn’t wearing a necklace and in the beginning she was. The wet drop that fell on Jimmy’s forehead was a tear from her of what she was going to do. Jimmy even showed how she did it. Then she admitted the truth.
When they left to go on the other rides Jimmy saw the 2 men in black who were also at the murder scene. They wanted to leave in a hurry so Jimmy was suspicious. So Jimmy followed them, and saw someone murdered. One of the guys in black saw Jimmy and hit him on the head. Then he gave Jimmy this pill. When Jimmy woke up he was a little boy! The police found him and told him to come with them. Jimmy didn’t though he ran away from them, and went home. Jimmy couldn’t reach the door knob, because he was too short. Then one of Dr. Agasa’s inventions exploded and he flew right out of his house. That’s when Jimmy went up to him and told him he was Jimmy, but Dr. Agasa didn’t believe him and told him he shouldn’t be lying and that if he didn’t leave he was going to take him to the police. That is when Jimmy did something only he could do and then Dr. Agasa knew it was Jimmy. Then they both went inside Jimmy’s house to talk, and Jimmy told him everything he could remember. Then Rachel came and asked who he was and Jimmy said his name was Conan Edagawa. Dr. Agasa asked if Rachel would like to take care of Conan, because having his nephew around the house could be dangerous, because of Dr. Agasa’s inventions. Rachel said that she will take care of Conan, and her dad wasn’t that happy.
The next day Rachel signed Conan up to go to the Teitan elementary school. Jimmy didn’t like elementary school, and now he has to go back to it. There were three kids who want Conan as a friend, and their names were Amy, George, and Mitch. Conan told them he had to go home and he could talk to them later. When he arrived to Rachel’s house they had to leave in a hurry to another case. When they got to the businessman’s house they got all the information. His daughter had gotten kidnaped and they wanted him to close his business for 2 months. Since their dog didn’t bark at the kidnapper it had to be someone who lived in the house. Conan helped Richard, Rachel’s dad, figure out it was the baby-sitter of the girl. He told them that she was in a hotel, and that she had asked him to do this, because she wanted to spend time with her father. Then they got a phone call saying that they wanted a million dollars and they would give them the girl back. That is when she screamed that she was in a school equipment room and that she saw a tall thin building. Conan then got a map and found 5 of the buildings near schools, but when they got to the schools they weren’t there. That is when Conan noticed a skyscraper that could look like the building the girl described, but you would have to see it from the side, so the girl was mistaken when she told them about the building, but that is what she saw. When Conan found them he tried to fight the kidnapper, but was too small, and got knocked out. Rachel arrived and fought the kidnapper to protect Conan and the girl. The police then arrived shortly after Rachel arrived at the scene.
The next day Conan, and his friends went to a museum, and when they got out they found a map to something called “Oro”. They didn’t know what that was so they went to the book store, and Conan figured out it meant gold in Italian. There were these pictures on the paper showing were you had to go. What Conan, and the others didn’t know is that 2 other men in black were following them. When they got to the spot where the gold was the men came, and tied them up, and told them to tell them where the gold was. Conan told them how to find it, and when they were under it Conan pulled a lever, and the gold coins fell on the men and knocked them out. After that they ran to the police station to tell what just happened. That was the first case of the Jr. Detective League.
One day the famous Yoko Okino came to the Private Detective Richard, so he could solve who it was that kept coming to her apartment and moved her furniture, and other things. First they went to her penthouse apartment to look for clues. When they got there they found a body on the floor with a knife in their back. It all pointed to Miss Okino, but when they got there the heater was on, and there was water around the body. Detective Richard asked Miss Okino if she recognized the person, but she didn’t. That is when her manager slipped on the water, and got something from the person’s hand. Conan saw this, and also saw that he dropped some of it which Conan stepped on, and made a loud noise and said it was just a game. Then Conan looked at it closer and saw that it was a piece of hair. It looked like Miss Okino’s hair. That is when Detective Richard asked if Miss Okino had any rivals. Their was only one person who she could think of that was her rival. They called her over and she said she had never been to this apartment before. She then had to go freshen up and went to the bathroom without asking were it was. Then when she went into Miss Okino’s dining room, and used the lighter that looked like the Statue of Liberty. That’s when Conan said “Lady how did you know how to use this lighter if you have never been here before?”. Then Richard knew it could be her who had killed him. That is when she told them that one day she had found the keys to Yoko Okino’s apartment and that she came here to look for anything she could use that will make her better than Miss Okino. Then today when she came here a man out of nowhere grabbed her from behind. Conan had noticed that Miss Okino and that lady looked the same from behind. Then from that information she had given them Conan had figured out who was the murder. That is when Richard hit himself on the head by accident and became unconscious. Then Conan used his bow that Dr. Agasa had made for him that made his voice sound like anyone he wanted. Then it seemed that Richard was solving the case when it was Conan doing all the work. The man was the ex-boyfriend of Miss Okino is how it started when he saw that she ran away from him he decided to do murder and kill himself. The way he did it was by having a block of ice with a knife in the middle of it then he got on a chair and let himself fall on it and with the heater on it melted the ice and then it seemed that someone else killed him.
So far that is all I know on this Jimmy Kudo or as people know him now as Conan Edagawa. He is a smart person who will be much of an assistance for the purpose he is needed for. The bad thing is that he is in the same situation as me. I will have to go up to him soon and ask for his assistance I’m sure he will accept, because I already have some clues that will also assist him.
Closing the book she was writing all the information and status of Jimmy Kudo and Conan Edagawa. The girl stood up when she saw Conan walking to school. Know she though, she was going to see him in class since she was new, and she was sure he was in the same class as her, because it was her mission to find him, and get his help on her mission. She was right behind Conan when he turned around, because he knew someone was following him. She didn’t have enough time to hide so she just stayed there. “Who are you and why are you following me?” asked Conan. “I was lost and can’t find my way to Teitan elementary school, would you know were that is?” the girl asked. “Of course I know where it is I go to that school do you want to come with me I will show you where it is and if you need help finding your class I will also help you on that.” answered Conan. “That would be great if you would show me the way to school, and show me my class thank you uh, what’s your name?” replied the girl. “Oh, it’s Conan Edagawa, what’s yours?” asked Conan.” My name is Milly.” replied the girl named Milly. “Nice to meet you Milly.” said Conan. “So which class do you have?” asked Conan. “Classroom 108.” answered Milly. “That’s going to be easy to find.” replied Conan, “Why?” asked Milly. “Because, that is the same classroom that I have.”answered Conan. “Well at least I will know one person in my class.” “Don’t worry I will introduce you to my friends.” “ Thanks Conan you are going to be a great friend.” Conan and Milly talked.
They had finally arrived at school. They went to the class and Conan introduced Milly to her new teacher. Then they went outside to meet Conan’s friends. “Conan!” all 3 friends of Conan yelled. “Hey guys I want you to meet our new classmate Milly.” Conan told them. “Milly, I want you to meet Mitch, George, and Amy.” introduced Conan. “It’s nice to meet you.”responded Milly. “It’s also nice to meet you, Milly.” all 3 of them responded.
Then the bell rang. “It’s time to go in.” answered Amy.“So is our teacher nice?” asked Milly. “She’s nice as long as you don’t get on her bad side.” responded Amy. “Okay class, settle down. I want you to meet your new classmate, Milly.” the teacher announced. “Hello, Milly.” the whole class said. “Now go sit next to Conan since you already know him.” the teacher told to Milly. “I guess we are going to be sitting together and we’ll be partners on projects.” “Why would you say that, Conan?” “Because, she always partners up the person sitting next to you and that would be you, Milly.” Conan and Milly talked.
“Ring” “I guess it’s recess, Conan?” “Yes.” “I want Milly to be with you, so you can show her around school.” “Ok.” The teacher and Conan talked.
“So what do you want do you want to do?” Conan asked. “Lets play jump rope.” suggested Amy. “No, lets play dogeball.”replied George and Mitch. “You guys decide while I show Milly around.” suggested Conan. “Actually, all I want to know is where a table is so I can sit down and write.” Milly told them. “What, you want to spend a perfectly good recess writing.” George replied. “There’s a table, Milly I’m sure that’s a good spot to sit down and write do you want me to go with you to the table so you wont be alone?” asked Conan. “No, it’s ok, I can go by myself.” Milly answered. Milly then left the group, and went to the table. Then she took out the book she kept all the status on Jimmy Kudo and Conan Edagawa. She then started to write in it.
I have finally reached the school. Conan or Jimmy showed me the way here. He seems nice. So far he doesn’t seem like a detective, I hope that will change later on.
“What are you writing?” asked Conan. “Uh, nothing that is that important.” “You can tell me.” “You shouldn’t sneak up on people from behind.” “I scared you didn’t I.” “You did and ruined my concentration while I was writing a letter to my parents.” “Oh, sorry.” “It’s ok.” ‘Don’t you live with your parents?” “They are overseas so the only things that keep us in touch are writing letters.” “My parents went overseas too it was 3 years ago.” “That is weird my parents left 3 years ago too.” “So who do you live with now?” “I live by myself.” “Why don’t you come live with me, because your parents can get in trouble for leaving you alone.” “If that is ok with the people your staying with, I would love to live with you until my parents come back.” “I’m sure Rachel and Richard wouldn’t mind.” “Richard who?” “Richard Moore.” “Isn’t he the famous detective that has appeared on TV and on the newspaper, I’m sure I have read or heard his name before.” “Yeah, that is him.” The discussion between Milly and Conan.

If u didnt understand plz tell me so I can make it more understandable. And I don’t own Case Closed or as other ppl know it Detective Conan. Also plz read and review i'd like to know wat u like and dislike about that story.