Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ New girl? ❯ Where is she gona stay? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Detective Conan a.k.a Case Closed

When school was over Milly and Conan went to Rachel’s house. “Rachel, I’m home.” Conan said into the house. “Good, your home. Oh who’s your friend?” Rachel asked. “Her name is Milly. Milly this is Rachel.” introduced Conan. “It’s nice to meet you Milly.” responded Rachel. “It’s nice to meet you to Rachel.” Milly said. “Conan, why didn’t you tell me you were going to bring your friend over, and were are Amy, George, and Mitch?” Rachel asked Conan. “Oh, they had to go home.” replied Conan. “Why didn’t you tell me you were going to bring your friend?” Rachel asked again. “She is new so I didn’t know her until I walked to school.” answered Conan. “Rachel, do you think Milly could live with us?” Conan asked. “What about her parents?” “Well they are overseas since 3 years ago.” “So, who is Milly staying with?”“She is living by herself.” “You mean to tell me her parents abandoned her.” “No, they send her letters and money so she can buy food.” “In that case she can stay with us, but your parents are paying for the food?” that was the end of Rachel’s and Conan’s conversation. “Yeah they’ll pay for food.” answered Milly. “Let’s go get you a room that has a bed in it.” Rachel told Milly. “Ok.” replied Milly. They found a room next to Conan’s that Milly could stay in.
Then Milly started to write in her status book:
So far everything is turning out ok. I got Conan to trust me, and his friend Rachel. Everything is going according to plan. I don’t know, but I’m getting feelings for Conan, but they wont get in the way of the mission.
“Rachel, Conan!” yelled Richard. “What dad?” asked Rachel. “We have another case do you guys want to come?” asked Richard. “I do.” answered Conan. “Conan, what about Milly?”Rachel asked Conan. “Let me go ask her.” Conan told Rachel. “Milly, do you want to go on a case with me, Rachel and Richard?” asked Conan.“I would love to go on a case with you and the others, Jimmy.” answered Milly. She then had a shocked look on her face, because of what she just said. “Jimmy?” Conan said with a shocked face on him as well.’I wonder if she knows the truth, but she can’t I just met her today. She couldn’t possibly figured out who I was just like that.’ though Conan. “I meant Conan I was thinking of all the cases Jimmy Kudo solved, too bad he hasn’t solved any cases lately.” Milly corrected herself. ‘Good she doesn’t know that I am Jimmy.’ Conan though relaxing a little to know that she didn’t know who he really is. “Have you ever seen a picture of him?” Conan asked being a little suspicious. “Just the ones that are on the newspaper.” Milly told Conan. “I’ll show you the ones that Rachel has if you want?” Conan asked Milly.
At the same time with Rachel and her dad. “Who is Milly?” “She’s a friend of Conan’s who came over today.” “Why is she still here its late I would have though her parents would want her at home for dinner or something.” “She would be with her parents, but they are overseas since 3 years ago.” ‘What, you mean they abandoned her?” “No, they didn’t they send her money for food and anything else she might need.” “Who is she staying with?” “She’s staying with us.” “What that means I have to work more to feed another person.” “Don’t worry dad her parents are going to pay for food we are only going to let her stay here so her parents wont get in trouble.” “Why didn’t you ask me if I wanted her to stay here?” “We didn’t ask you, because you would have said no.” “Her parents left 3 years ago overseas.” “Yeah, why?” “Didn’t Jimmy’s parents leave 3 years ago as well.” “Yeah, your right you think her parents know Jimmy’s parents?” “What if Jimmy’s parents are her parents as well.” “That couldn’t be possible dad Jimmy would have told me if he had a little sister.” “Are you sure, it could have slipped his mind so he never told you.” “No, he doesn’t have a sister he would have told me or I would have seen her when I went to his house.” “They also could have placed her in a daycare that could take care of her until they returned.” “You mean to tell me that she ran away from the daycare dad.” “They could have left her at Jimmy’s house so he could take care of his little sister.” “That could be true, because she could have arrived the day after he disappeared, and since he wasn’t home she could have had the key, and went into the house, and stayed there until she had to go to school were she met Conan.” that was the discussion of Rachel and her dad.
“Kids we have to go now.” Rachel yelled into the hallway. “We’ll be there in a few.” Conan yelled back. With that they ran out to meet them in the cab. “So, were are we going?”asked Milly. “We are going to one of my clients.” answered Richard. After that they were quiet until they reached their location.
“Hello, Mr. Moore.” greeted Mr. Maru. “I got what you asked for.” “Good, come with me where you can tell me all you found.” was what Richard and Mr. Maru said. Then they went into a room so they could talk in privacy. “So, what did you get on her?” asked the Mr. Maru. “Well, here are some pictures that show her with someone else.” ‘Who is she with?” “That I still haven’t figured out, from the pictures I took they like to discise themselfs so no one will be able to know who they are.” That was all Richard and his client could say, because then the doorbell rang. “Someone get the door. Oh, I’ll get it I forgot that I had all my workers leave early, because of this meeting.” “Take your time.” was what they said before he left to answer the door. “Why hasn’t that guy returned yet?” asked Milly. “I don’t know.” answered Rachel. Then the phone rang for several times. Then Richard came out. “Why doesn’t anyone answer the phone?” “Dad, why don’t you answer it.” “Fine.” was all Richard and Rachel said to each other. By the time Richard reached the phone it stopped ringing. Then he went back in and then it rang again, but only for a few times not like the first time. Then it did it for the third time which also didn’t last long. That’s when his wife came home and asked who the people where in the garden, it was Rachel, Conan, and Milly. She then saw the detective and asked his for his name. “It’s Richard Moore.” “Would you explain why you are here?” “I’m sorry, but my clients business is private between me and him.” “Fine, I’ll ask him myself.” was all Richard and Mrs. Maru said to each other. “Ladies would you go find my husband.” “Yes, we’ll go look for him.” then the ladies left when all of a sudden you heard a scream from the room that was were Mr. Maru was. They all ran to see what was wrong when they saw the body with a sword that was stabbed in the chest. That’s when his wife and Rachel screamed and Milly was hiding behind Conan. ‘Why didn’t Milly scream like Rachel I don’t think she’s ever seen something like this. That’s weird she didn’t scream, because anytime we saw this Amy would scream. Then again she is hiding behind me so she’s scared.’ thought Conan. “Rachel, go call the police now.” Richard told Rachel. “Ok.” was all she could say. Then when the police arrived they looked at the body and looked for any clues to see who could have killed him. “So, the suspects are Mr. Mc Donald, Jackie, Dr. Hollosman, and Richard Moore. Did he have anything valuable in here?” asked Inspector McGuire. “Yes, just the key to the safe.” answered Mrs. Maru. Then she went to the drawer and opened it and the key wasn’t there. “The key isn’t here.” Mrs. Maru said. “What!” said the inspector and Richard. “Wait, it’s just in this drawer. But I could have sworn that he always kept it in this drawer.” Mrs. Maru said. ‘That’s it.’ thought Conan. “Milly.” “Yeah, Conan.” “Could you go get me an instant camera.” “Sure I’ll ask one of those ladies.” “Thanks.” “It’s nothing.” was what Milly and Conan talked about. “Excuse me would you have an instant camera?” “Yeah, why?” “Because the inspector asked for one.” “Ok, just wait while I go get it.” “Thank you.” “Your welcome.” was what Milly and the lady talked about. “Conan, I got the instant camera.” Milly told him. “Thanks, Milly.” Conan told her. “Your welcome.” Milly said. Then Conan went to take a picture of the drawer. “Hey, I told you not to get in the way!” Richard yelled at Conan. “Owwww.” Conan yelled. ‘Big jerk, well he’s gone now.’ thought Conan. Then he went to a corner to cut out the pieces that didn’t match with the scratches on the drawer. Conan then put the pieces in the correct spot and figured out who it was. He ran up to Richard and used his watch to make him unconscious with this little shot that hit Richard in the neck. Richard then fell and Conan put him in the correct state so it would look like he was talking instead of an anonymous voice. “Inspector the real murder is no other than Jackie.”“How could you blame me you have no proof.” “You are the one who killed him. You planned to frame Mr. Mc Donald when you heard the message about him coming to get his dragon. The only evidence is on the drawer. If you move the drawers around you could find out.” That is all that was said to find out who the murderer was. “He’s right see these match and you would have to move that one with this one.” Milly said while pointing them out so Inspector McGuire would be able to put them in the correct order. “Yes, that is the correct way thanks for telling him where to put them Milly.” “Your welcome Mr. Moore. Is that why Mrs. Maru didn’t find the key in the right spot earlier?” asked Milly. “Yeah, that’s why she didn’t find the key in the right spot.” answered Richard who was really Conan, but sounded like Richard. “I should have know you were going to be here detective. That is why I’m going to do this.” Jackie said and lunged himself toward him with his sword up. “Dad!” “Mr. Moore!” Rachel and Milly screamed. “You are brave.” Jackie said while putting the sword back in it’s sheath. “Good job, Mr. Moore.” congratulated Milly. “Dad, you have something on your forehead.” Rachel told her dad. “What, ahhhhhhhh I’m bleeding call an ambulance I’m going to die!” Yelled Richard. “Rachel, where’s Conan?” asked Milly. “Huh, I don’t know. Conan, where are you?” yelled Rachel. ‘Uh oh, if she figures out that I’m behind the spot were Richard was and puts the clues together I ‘m going to get in trouble for not telling her who I really am.’ thought Conan. “Let’s go look for him outside I think that is were I saw him leave to maybe he went to see the fish jump again.” suggested Milly. Then she ran out of the room to go to the pond where she thought Conan might be. Behind her was Rachel also wondering where Conan could be. That’s when Conan ran out and went to go find them. “There you are, Conan. Where have you been? We were worried.” said Rachel. “I went to look around, I was kind of bored since Richard wouldn’t let me help so I went for a walk.” answered Conan. “You could have taken Milly with you, she was scared of what happened to Mr. Maru. Yet she helped dad after he told us who the murderer was and told us the big clue she helped how to put it in order.” said Rachel. “Rachel, could you please come over here and calm down your father?” asked Inspector McGuire. “Sure I’ll be there in a few. You two, behave yourself’s.” Rachel told the kids. “Ok.” Milly and Conan said at the same time. “So, why were you hiding behind Richard when he told us who was the murderer?” “What I wasn’t hiding behind Richard.” “Yes, you were I saw you when you moved Richard’s arm to point at Jackie the killer.” “You must have imagined that I was there and moved his hand.” “Maybe your right. Conan, you would tell me if anything was wrong right, after all you do trust me.” “Yeah, I’ll tell you the truth if anything was wrong.” “Good.” that was all Milly and Conan could talk. “Kids, let’s go. You should have been asleep hours ago.” Rachel told them. “Come on Conan we should go.” Milly said and with that she grabbed Conan’s hand and pulled him to the cab so they could go home.
The next day was a Saturday so the Jr. Detective League met at the park with Milly. “So, you guys have a group called the Jr. Detective League?” asked Milly. “Yeah, we have solved cases with the help of Conan that is.” Amy told Milly. “Hey, I have a great idea. Why don’t you join our group so then we can have more people in the group.” Mitch suggested this idea. “You know that would be great, but we would have to go Dr. Agasa so he can make another badge for Milly.” Conan told Mitch. “But I’m sure he’ll make it after all you are his nephew you should be able to convince him.” pointed out George. “Fine let’s go see if he’s home.” Conan told the whole group. Then they left to Dr. Agasa’s house. When they got there Conan rang the doorbell. “Hello, kids.” greeted Dr. Agasa. “Hello Dr. Agasa.” the whole group said. “Come in you are always welcomed here. Who might you be?” asked Dr. Agasa. “I’m Milly.” answered Milly shyly. “Nice to meet you Milly, you could call me Dr.Agasa.” Dr. Agasa said. “It’s nice to meet you to Dr. Agasa.” Milly replied. “So, what can I help you kids?” asked Dr. Agasa. “We wanted to know if you would make us another badge communicator. We will need it for Milly so we can all keep in touch since she is the new member for the Jr. Detective League.” Conan told Dr. Agasa. “Sure, I will make another badge for Milly. But, I’m going to need your help Conan, so will you help me?” asked Dr. Agasa. “Sure, I’ll help.” Conan answered. “Well come with me and we’ll get started.” Dr. Agasa told Conan and then they left to go make the badge.


Well hope you liked it so r&r and the more reviews i get the faster i update and i wouldnt mind any ideas for the story.