Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ The Ginta Files ❯ Proffeser Agasa's Nephew ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Authors Note: I have returned! Rejoice, my loyal fans (all two of you). Anyway, as far as my old Code Lyoko fanfiction, I've decided not to continue it (Sorry!). I really don't think anyone cared. But, I did get a few positive comments about James, so do expect to see him in action, in later fanfics. For now, however, enjoy my very first Case Closed fanfiction (finally). Oh, and before I forget, I don't own any Case Closed characters.

Beika Park, 9:23 A.M.
Conan, along with the rest of the Junior Detective leauge are sitting on a bench, talking among themselves. Amy turns and looks to the left and asks "Who's that boy, and why does he look familiar?".
"Oh him" George replies "His name is Ginta... uh...." George tries to remember the boys last name. Upon his failure, he simply says "Ginta something. Anyway he's the new kid in our class. He's supposed to be from America, and he's supposed to be very smart. But who cares. Amy? Amy, are you listening to me?" By the time George was done talking, however, Amy had already walked up to Ginta. "Hello! My name's Amy!". The boy was wearing a small, blue bush hat, a yellow shirt, and blue jean shorts. His hair and eyes were blue, and his hair was very short, yet spiked."Oh... uh... hello" Ginta replied shyly. The rest of the Jr. Detective Leauge had began to walk over to the young boy. "Oh, Ginta, this is George" she said, pointing at the large boy. She then moved her finger, pointing at a boy with a rather funny shaped head "This is Mitch, and finally, this is Conan". She pointed at Conan. Ginta suddently looked interested "Would you happen to be Conan Edogawa?"
"Um.. Yeah. But how do you know who I am?"
"Oh, Professer Agasa talks about you all the time. He says a lot of good things with you. In fact, he meant to talk to you". Conan gasped "You know Professer Agasa?".
"Um, yes. For you see, Professer Agasa, is, well.... my uncle". Conan gasped again. "How about me and you go take a visit to the professer". Ginta got up from the bench he was sitting on. "Alright. He did desperatley need to see you".

Professer Agasa office/Jimmy Kudo's House, 9:54 A.M.
"Professer, are you here?" Conan yelled. "Oh Jimmy, just the person I meant to see". Professer Agasa smiled, walking from a back room, but gasped when he noticed Ginta was with him. "Jimmy? I thought your name was Conan".
"Yes, well, um..." The Professer hesitated "Its a nickname! Now Conan, could I talk to you in the back room? Ginta, stay right there". Ginta nodded, as Conan and the professer walked into the back. "Alright Professer, spill it. What's going on?" Conan asked sternly
"Well, Jimmy, you see, Ginta's parents just recently died" Professer Agasa replied "So he was sent out here to live with me. But as you probably know, I don't have a lot of enough time to take care of him, so I was hoping he could live with you and Rachel".
"I'll ask, but I'm almost certain Richard won't go for it".
"Try anyway! This is important".

Conan hurried to the phone, dialing the number to Detective Richard Moore's office. Rachel answed the phone "Richard Moore, Private Eye's office, Rachel Moore speaking, how may I help you?"
"Rachel" Conan replied. "Oh hi Conan, what is it?"
"Umm, not to put more repsonsibility on you and Mr. Moore, but Professer Agasa's sister, and her husband just died. His son was sent out to live with him, but he doesn't have the time for him. Would it be possible for him to stay with us?"
"Well Conan, you know its okay with me, but I have to ask dad". Rachel set the phone down for a moment while she fetched her father. Professer Agasa yelled "What did he say, Jimmy?!".
"Calm down, doc. Rachel's going to get the old man". Ginta then walked into the back room "Uncle Agasa, what's going on?"
"Ginta, please go back to the main room" Professer Agasa said, rather annoyed "I'll talk to you in a moment". Ginta, looking rather annoyed, returned to the main room. As he did, Richard Moore's voice blasted through the phone "CONAN YOU LITTLE BRAT! HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP FOR THIS!!!!!!"
'Its not like you have much else to do' Conan thought to himself "I'm sorry Mr. Moore, but my friend really needs a place to stay".
"Well he can sleep in a box. Its bad enough that we have to take care of you"
"Dad....." A rather angry sounding Rachel could be heard in the background. Richard, obviously afraid of her, said "Alright, your friend can stay, but he sleeps in your room."
"Okay, bye!" Conan hung up with a smile 'Rachel does it again'.
"So what'd he say?" Professer Agasa frantically asked. "Everything's all set, he'll stay with us".
"Great! I have all of his stuff packed. You go ahead and take him to Richard's house. I'll see you later!"

Conan took Ginta's bags out to the waiting room, where Ginta waited, looking rather bored. His face brightened when Conan entered the room "Hey Conan, whats going on in there?"
"Well Ginta, you're coming to live with me for a while"
"Really, why?" Ginta said, sounding half excited, yet half worried.
"Well, Professer Agasa is really busy, so, you'll be with me, and my 'family'. But you'll still be able to visit him".
"Really, who's your family?" Conan scratched his cheek "Well, you'll meet them, lets go".

On the walk to the Professer Moore's office, Ginta examined Conan's bowtie. "Oh" he said "My uncle made that same voice-changer bowtie too?"
"Wait, you have this thing too?" Conan asked, curiosly. "Yeah, he made me a pair of homing glasses, a solar powered turbo skateboard, a pair of super sneakers, and the voice-changer bowtie. Oh, and this hat can communicate with other simmilar devices, although, I'm not sure what devices he was talking about".
"Probably the Jr. Detective Leauge badges" Conan said with a smile. Ginta pressed a hidden button on his hat, and began to speak "Hello?". Another voice said. "Conan is that you?". Conan spoke into his badge "No, Amy, thats Ginta. Professer Agasa made alot of my gadgets for Ginta".
"Does that include the badges"
"Yes, but his communicator is in his hat. But anyway, we'll talk to you later"

Richard Moore's office, 10:37 A.M.
They had finally made it to Richard Moore's office. Racherl Moore, his daughter, greeted them "Oh Hi Conan! So this is your friend, huh? Wow, he's just as cute as you are!" Rachel smiled, and took them inside. "Ginta, this is where you and Conan will sleep" pointing to a room with the door closed "Its a little messy, but you'll get used to it. Oh, and this is my dad's office. Try and stay out of here, he's angry when he's disturbed, especialy now, when he's on the phone".
"Okay McGuire, I'll be there in a moment". Richard walked out of his office. "I have a case. Rachel, keep these two here" He glared down at Ginta "Especially him".

Author's Note: Okay, how was it? I'm sorry I only know the Case Closed names. Also, if you don't know what a bush hat is, look it up, or send me an email, and I'll show you a picture of it. But please, I hope you liked this chapter, becuase I promise I'm going to finish one.