Charmed Fan Fiction ❯ A new charmed one title may change ❯ Charmed one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Charmed
By Serenity Peacecraft
Takes place right after the epiode where Leo becomes a Avator
The Halliwells were spending a week demon free for the first time in a long time. Piper was still not speaking to Leo knowing he's hidding something. Paige was out on another date with Kyle and won't be back till later that night, Phobe sat on the couch with her older sister Piper beside her. Her sisters older son Wyatt sitting on Phobe's lap playing with a wooden toy train. After a min of neither of them speaking Phobe looked at her sister. "Why don't you talk to your husband" Piper gave Phobe a look "look I don't want to get into this with you right now ok lets just enjoy the peace why we can." Phobe shook her head looking down at her nephew smiling as he played with the toy. Another min went by with no one saying anything then the lights flashed and the chandelier above them shook and a glass on the table beside them shook off the table shadering on the ground, then as suddenly as it started it stopped. Phobe looked around. "What was that? Earthquake?" Piper took Wyatt from her sister and quickly made her way to her younger son's roon with Phobe right on her heels. Chirs was fast alseep in his crib like nothing had happened. He was still asleep even with a large crash from the attic above them.
Phobe looked at the celling above her. She didnt' have a choose she wasn't going to endanger them if there was a demon attack. "Leo" Within a second after calling him there was a flash of light and her husband appeared behind them. "You know whats going on?" Phobe turning to look at him. He gave them a look of bewilderment. "what you talking about?" As he said that there crash and a large thud.
Phobe picked up chirs who protested loudly for being woken up from his nap. "I think you should take the boys to magic school till we find out whats going on." Piper said handing Wyatt to Leo, he nodded taking Chirs in his other arm and orbed out. Phobe and Piper ran upstairs throwing up the attic door open and gasped seeing a large dark shadow of a horned demon standing over a hood fugure laying on the floor at his feet. It raised its clawed hand to finsh the fugure off, but Piper throw a fireball at it, hitting it square in the back it turned growling and dispeared in a brust of black smoke. The fugure moaned softly struggling to stand gripping the chair beside.
"Who the hell are you?" Phobe grabbed a bottle of a pink looking potion. as Piper stood hands ready to expode fugure if it even twiched the wrong way. The fugure stood pulling the hood back looking at them. It was a pretty young women about their age with shoulder long black hair and blue eyes. "Whoo don't shot I'm unarmed." she raised hands slightly. They look her over even in the rob they could tell she was a good seven or eight months pregent. Piper lowered her hands lightly still ready to attack if need be. "Answer my sister."
The women swollowed slightly looking at them. " Look I know you might not belive this but I'm on your side."
They took a step towards her. "We've heard that before, Prove it." Piper said putting her hands on her hips. Before either of them could react she turned around picking up the book of Shadows. "If I was evil, I won't be able to handle the book of shadows would I?" They went to her taking the book out of her hands. "it won't be the first time someone's got past that." Piper said putting the book back on it stand. The girl shook her head slightly. "still sturburn as always Piper." Piper almost dropped the the book at that. Yo...you know me?"