Cherry Juice Fan Fiction / Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Magic of Love ❯ A New Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: After I begin my story I would like to tell you that I don't own Daa! Daa! Daa!, Card captor Sakura and Cherry Juice….
 
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
 
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
 
“I'm going now" a 15 year old boy said to his father while slipping his feet to his shoes. It was a perfect Monday morning for a boy named Kanata Saionji, a junior high student. He was then walking towards his school when suddenly...
 
“Ahhh!!! A SNATCHER!!!" a girl shouted.
 
Kanata was startled and all but a young girl followed the snatcher and kicks his back. The snatcher was caught by the cops and the bag was returned by the girl to its owner.
 
“Thank you, you're very brave", the owner of the bag said to the girl with a blonde hair.
 
“Oh, it was nothing. Well be careful now." The girl said with a smile.
 
Kanata saw her beautiful smile while tapping the girls shoulder. Kanata looked at his watch and saw the time.
 
“Oh no, I'm going to be late!" He said with a startled face. Kanata runs towards his school.
 
At the school...
 
“Just in time...puff...puff" Kanata said while panting.
 
“KANATA!!!" a guy shouted from behind. “Santa~kun" Kanata greeting him with a smile.
 
“What the--- What's with the smile?” Santa asking his best friend curiously.
 
“Oh, it's nothing" Kanata saying to his friend with a smile again.
 
“You know, you're pretty weird today." Santa saying to his friend while putting his arm over his shoulder.
 
The two of them went to there respective rooms, 2-1, as they expect it were still the same, every body making noise. The both of them take their seats.
 
“Hey did you hear that were going to have a new student" a guy named Minami Hasaki said to Kanata and Santa.
 
“Eh-- is that true?" Santa questioning what Minami said to them a few seconds ago.
 
“Looks like Kanata will be a tour guide again" Minami saying jokingly.
 
"Blah, blah, blah, I don't even care about them" Kanata saying annoyingly.
 
Santa and Minami kept teasing Kanata when the teacher enters the room..." Class I think that you heard the news that we're going to have a new student, well I want all of you to meet Kozuki Miyu." The teacher announced to them.
 
Miyu entered the room and introduced herself. "A pleasant morning to all of you, my name is Kozuki Miyu, daughter of Kozuki Miki and Kozuki Yu."
 
Kanata remembered the voice and look at her. His eyes begun to widen when he saw Miyu. “She's the girl that caught my sight and beat the snatcher Kanata said in his mind.
 
Kanata didn't know what to do when he saw her. The teacher assigned Miyu to seat in the 2nd to the last row beside the window. “Ms. Kozuki, the president will take care of everything okay." Miss Mizuno said to Miyu. " Oh, by the way, Mr. Saionji, please stand up," Ms. Mizuno said to Kanata, " He is the class president if anything troubles you just say to him okay". “Okay" Miyu replied to the teacher with a sweet smile.
 
The class started. A girl sitting next to Miyu introduced herself. “Hi, my name is Sakura Kinomoto, nice meeting you" she extend her hand as a sign of greeting.
 
“Oh, I'm Kozuki Miyu, nice meeting you too." Miyu get the hand and shake it.
 
After the 3rd subject it was break time. Kanata approached Miyu.
 
“Hi, I'm the class president, the name's Kanata, Kanata Saionji" greeted Miyu with a nice attitude. “Oh, Hi, nice too meet you, you may have known my name." Miyu said with a cute smile.
 
“Her smile really suits her and her eyes, she has emerald eyes that really suit her Kanata saying on his mind.
 
“Um...Are you alright?" Miyu said to Kanata while she noticed he is looking away.
 
“Yeah, I'm fine" Kanata said while turning away. “I'll just see you after school; I'm going to tour you, right?"
 
“Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me." she said with a cute smile again. “Well, see yah around" Miyu ran off to look for Sakura.
 
At the Cafeteria. Miyu was falling in line when 5 girls came near to her.
 
“Hi, Miyu, I'm Aya Konishi, Aya, you can call me Aya, I'm from class 2-1 too", a girl with a green pig tailed hair greeted her. “Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you"
 
“Let me introduce them to you, this is Nanami Tenchi", pointed to a red hair girl. “Hi, nice meeting you.” the red hair girl vowed as she greets Miyu.
 
“That girl is Tomoyo Daidouji." pointing to a pale white girl with a long wavy hair. “Hi, it is nice to meet you.” the girl said in a vowing position.
 
"This girl over here is Sakura Kinomoto." pointing to a brown hair girl. Sakura turned her head and said " Oh, hi...", Sakura saying to Miyu, " What can you say about the school?", Sakura asking Miyu. " The school? Well were not yet starting to go around the school so... i don't know yet", Miyu saying politely.
 
“Oh, by the way this girl over here is Christine." pointing to a girl with a pink wavy hair. "Christine?” Miyu asking herself.
 
The pink wavy haired girl turn around to see Miyu, when Miyu saw Christine, "Chris~chan?!” Miyu saying with her eyes wide open.
 
“Miyu~chan!" Christine saying to Miyu. “How have you been? How's America?” asked Christine.
 
"What?! You know each other!!” the 4 girls told Miyu and Christine.
 
The two of them nodded, Miyu said to the girls, " She's one of my cousin, oh, by the way, how is Momoka~chan? Is she fine?” Christine looked at her and replied, “She's fine, and she even wants a boyfriend."
 
Miyu answered Christine in a shocked form, “A b--boyfriend..? Whoa! She's still 3 years old then she wanted a boyfriend.” the two laughed all about it, then the girls decided to seat in their usual place.
 
"This is where we sit, come join us", Aya asking Miyu politely, “Sure", Miyu replied smiling.
 
While they were eating a group of boys sat at their back, it was Kanata and his 4 friends namely, Santa Kurosu, Kurita Hanakomachi, Syaoran Li, Minami Hasaki.
 
Miyu remembered Christine's question to her before they were interrupted, " Hey, Chris~chan, I remember, you ask me how was America, right? Oh it was very beautiful, well it's just so sad we need to leave Heiomachi..."
 
"Really, so how was Seiya?” Christine asking Miyu while scooping her soup, “Seiya? As usual, his still the same", Miyu replied to Christine before biting her sandwich,
 
“So, he's still the same Seiya I know.", Christine said, " Yup, the same Seiya, nothing change just that he increased height."
 
"Hey, Miyu~chan, who's Seiya?" Nanami asking Miyu curiously, " Oh, he's my big brother", Miyu replied after biting her sandwich.
 
"Oh, I remember, your mother was pregnant before you leave right?” Christine remembered while seeing Miyu's necklace that was given by her mother. “Oh, she gave birth in America, our baby was a boy, we named him Ruu~kun"
 
"Oh..." they all replied after hearing the news. Miyu was about to ask Christine something when she noticed Kanata looking at her, when Kanata noticed that Miyu saw him he turn his head around. Christine noticed Miyu was looking away.
 
"What's the matter?" Christine asking her cousin, Christine even looked at where she was looking, Miyu replied, " Oh, nothing, it was nothing, I was just going to ask you what section you are.", Christine replied to what she asked, “Me? 2-1, why?". Miyu answered her with a shocking tone, “I'm in 2-1 too!"
 
“Really! Wow! I didn't notice you", Christine saying to her cousin still in shock mood. " Oh, I remember now, you were with Nanami~chan in the comfort room when Miss Mizuno introduce Miyu~chan to us", Aya said.
 
"Oh...hehehe...sorry about that." Christine apologizes while laughing. “Oh, look at the time, I need to go to the library, I need to find something. Bye", Miyu said waving good-bye to her new friends.
 
At the Library...
 
“Miss, do you have a book entitled “The Wisdom of the Great Kamikaze Pilots" by Thomas Pynchon?” Miyu asked politely to the librarian. The librarian replied, “Yes, you may look at the fictional shelf just in the fifth row.” Miyu thanked the lady and proceed in the fifth row.
 
“Fifth row...fifth row... Ah there it is" Miyu saying to herself while walking.