Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Code Lyoko: Grand Tournament ❯ Disappearing Act ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
They instantly appeared in the forest region. Upon their appearance, however, they were instantly surrounded by three bloks. "Well that shouldn't be too hard to take care of" James said mockingly. "Easy for you to say" Odd replied "You're not the one here fighting". James frowned, but continued to look on through Jeremie's supercomputer. Odd turned and fired at one, barley missing its eye. "Odd, your aim is slipping" James teased. The moment after that, Odd shot again, this time hitting his target. "Oh is it really?" But before James could reply, Jeremie said "Never mind that now, guys. We have a problem". "What is it, Jeremie?" Yumi said, blocking a laser with her fan. "Well, it would seem that the superscan is now picking up 2 towers, instead of the usual one". "Thats impossible" James said. "Well, one is in the forest, a few feet ahead of where you are now, and the other is in the mountain region". Aelita, who was hiding behind a tree, barley dodged an oncoming laser. "Well, we just have to deactivate both towers" She said. "But first, you all have to take care off the bloks". Yumi threw both her fans at one of the bloks, one missed, but the other hit the target exactly. "Yumi, you missed one!" James teased again. "Yes, and when I come back to the real world, lets see if I miss your face". James laughed, but stayed quiet, deciding to let her focus on the task at hand.

Back at the school, Ulrich entered, to not only escape the monsters, but evacuate the school. He looked around, trying to see anyone. While looking around, he heard a scream. And another scream. It was obvious who these two screams came from. He ran to find Milly and Tamia. They were being chased, by a Dark Magician. he pushed them both out the way, into another hallway. "Why did you two come back to the school?" Ulrich asked them. But before they could answer, someone else came running down the hall. A blue flash of light barley missed a taller looking boy, with a black shirt, and short black hair. This boy was none other than William. When he caught up to Ulrich, Milly, and Tamia, the ran into a closet, avoiding detection from the Blue Eyes Toon Dragon that was following William. "What the heck is going on here?" William said, breathing heavily. "I'll explain later" Ulrich said "Is there anyone else in the school?".
"I don't think so" William replied. With that, Ulirch picked up his cellphone. "Jeremie, I'm on my way to the factory, with company"
"What? Who? Why?" Jeremie replied anxiously.
"Milly, William, and Tamia. It's not like there's anywhere else they can go"
"Alright, fine"

Back on Lyoko, Aelita had now exited the tower. Its former red glow had now turned blue. "Great job guys. Take your vehicles, and head to the head to the mountain region" Jeremie instructed them. When he finished, a floating skateboard, and a giant scooter, had appeared. Yumi and Aelita got on the Overwing, while Odd boarded the Overboard. They flew into the tower Aelita just deactivated, and flew through a large datastream. At the end, was another tower. They exited, and appeared in another area, with huge jagged mountains everywhere. Before they even saw the monsters, a laser came out of nowhere and blasted Odd, knocking him off the board, and devirtulizing him. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Odd has left the building". James said, walking closer to the elevator. "Ha ha, James" Odd said, stepping out of the scanner, breating heavily. "Hurry James, Yumi's going to need help".
"Don't worry Jeremie" James said, entering the scanner "She's getting the best help there is".
"Whatever. Transfer, James, Scanner, James. Virtulization!"

After that, James appeared on Lyoko, in a blue outfit, and a lightning bolt logo on both arms. He also had, strapped around his head, a pair of silver goggles. When landing, he landed on Odd's Overboard. "Odd, if you don't mind, I'm going to borrow this" He said. "Sure whatever, just don't scratch the paint". Both James and Odd laughed, while James ran off to find Yumi and Aelita, who were battling two Krabs, and a Turanchula. Yumi threw a fan at one Krab, which hit its mark. The Krab exploded, while the other fired a laser at Yumi. She blocked, while James flew overhead of one of them. He thrusted his spear into the eye of X.A.N.A., which caused it to explode. The turanchula fired rapidly at Yumi and James, which struck them both. While James survived with 80 life points, Yumi was devertulized. "James, you're on your own now. Be careful".
"Gee Jeremie, I hadn't noticed". James said sarcastically. He got back up, and retrevied his spear. He spent a few moments dodging lasers, and eventually, got closer enough to were he could strike the Turanchula. The moment James thrusted his spear into the turanchula, it hit him with another laser. "James, I said be careful!" Jeremie yelled. James got up, and dusted himself off "I am being careful".
"Yeah right, thats why you only have 40 life points left".
"Alright, and if you can do better, you just let me know, okay" James replied, rather angrily.
At that moment, neither Jeremie nor James said anything to each other. Instead, James turned to Aelita, and said "Lets go". Aelita nodded, and climbed aboard the Overboard with James, who directed it to the activated tower. "I don't know if you've noticed, James" Jeremie said angrily "But there are three hornets right in your direction". Without speaking, James continued to fly closer to them. Aelita jumped from the board, and attempted to bypass the hornets. She succeeded, as the hornets were busy with James. While Aelita entered the tower, James swung his spear vertically at one of the hornets, causing it to explode on impact. The next hornet, blasted James off of the Overboard, leaving him with only 10 life points. Another shot from the third hornet completley deveirtulized him.
Meanwhile, however, Aelita had already deactivated the tower. Back at the factory, Odd said to a still angry Jeremie "You know" he spoke hesitantly "All of those Duel Monsters caused a lot of damage. I really don't think we have a choise but to-"
"Return to the past now" Jeremie said, interrupting Odd. In a bright flash, they were all returned from the factory, back to the mall, where the Duel Masters semi-finals was taking place, Odd versus James. All was the same, except that one person, wasn't accounted for.