Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Code Lyoko: The Next Generation ❯ The New James ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The sun beat down on an old, abandoned factory. A factory, that James knew all too well. He had once again been called to this factory by one of his very good friends, Jeremie. However, it wasn't to fight X.A.N.A., as it usually was. No. Jeremie said that this time, he wanted to reveiw a few things about his performance with the group in Lyoko.

James slid down the a long rope, hanging in front of an old looking elevator. He entered this elevator, and pressed a button on a control panel to his right. The elevator took him down a floor, where he was greeted by a large supercomputer, and a blonde haired boy with black glasses. "Yo Jay, what's up?" James yelled to the boy. "James! Finally you got here. We are going to do a change to your profile"
"Really" James said in excitement. "Yes. Remember, I created the way you looked, your weapon, excetra on my own, and you had no say in it at all. All the others got to choose what they looked like, abilities, and everything else, through there subconcious mind. I've been wanting to test this profile clearing method for a while now, so you can be my guinea pig" Jeremie said with a light smile. "Guinea pig?" James said with some question. "Yes. Now go to the scanners". James, with a sigh and a smile, got back into the elevator, and decended down another floor.

On this floor, nothing but wires, and three large tubes waited James. Jeremie's voice boomed from the speakers above James. "Okay James, go ahead and get into the scanners".
"Alright Jay" James replied. "Are you going to call me Jay as long as we live?" Jeremie asked, slightly annoyed. "Of course. You're too smart to be Einstein" James said mockingly, but Jeremie grinned at this comment. Slowly, James stepped into the scanner. The door shut, and a brillian light flashed. Soon, James had been transported to a digital looking forest. But, this time, he had been looking diffrent. He wore a brown, cowboy-style hat, a brown trenchcoat with a white shirt underneath, and a pair of brown boots, with a blue lightning logo on them both. "Sweet" James said, examining himself "But what of my weapon?" He searched in his trenchcoat. Two guns waited in holsters for him to weild. "Cool! I can't wait until X.A.N.A. attacks again! Its going to be on now".
"Well until then" Jeremie said "Come back to Earth. We can test your new abilities later". With a heavy sigh, James was devirtualized. James took the elevator back to the room of the supercomputer. "Well, how do you like it, as if I need to ask" Jeremie said with a huge smile. "Wow! I looked much cooler than my old version!" James exclaimed excitedly. "Thats good. Now, I have a few tests to run, so I need you to stay here for a while. Do you mind?"
"Not at all Jay. I have nothing better to do" Just then, the elevator door opened again. A light pink-haired girl stepped out. "Aelita?" James said in astonishment. "Hello James" She said quietly "Did you want me for something, Jeremie".
"Really, I think he wants quite a bit from you" James mumbled with a snicker. Aelita glared at him, and he silenced instantly. Jeremie, when he was done blushing from James' comment, said "Yes. I needed you becuase I wanted to test James' new abilities. I want to see if he can protect you long enough to get you to a tower"
"YIPPEEEEE!" James yelled in glee, but Aelita was a bit skeptical "That sounds like a good idea, but how are we going to get monsters for him to fight?"
"Easy" Jeremie said with his usual grin "I just happened to stumble across X.A.N.A.'s monster files. I can create monsters as well as him. Only problem is, I can't control them yet, so they still will attack us. But for now, thats a good thing. Now, go down to the scanners"

Aelita was still obviously nervous when she and James headed down to the scanners. The exticed James noticed this, and said "Aelita, are you okay? I mean, I'm pretty sure if I can protect you, but if you don't trust me then-" Aelita then interrupted him "No, its not that I don't trust you, I'm just nervous about Jeremie virtulizing monsters, thats all".

They both entered the scanners, and Jeremie began "Virtualization!"