Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ I Just Want To Be With You ❯ Kiss her, kiss her. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Code: Lyoko or any of its characters. I do however own Sophie.She is totally my own creation. Hands off!

A/N: Italics is what the characters are thinking in.

This was written Post-Second Series. So spoilers are probably going to be included.

-------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
 
A day later
 
"Oh my god. You're so cute together." Sophie grinned at Yumi. They were in Aelita's room again.
 
"You have no idea," Aelita said, "They've been through a load together as well."
 
"Like what?" Aelita and Yumi exchanged glances.
 
"Oh, nothing. So," she said, changing the subject. "How about you and Odd, eh?"
 
Sophie looked up her from her copy of J.R.R Tolkein's the Hobbit and looked at Yumi slyly.
 
"What do you mean by that?" Yumi burst out laughing.
 
"Don't look at me like that! And what I mean is, what's going on? Anything happened yet?"
 
"Uhm, no. I wish. I'm not so sure he likes me like that." Yumi and Aelita just gaped at Sophie.
 
"Come on, you've got to be kidding us. He's infatuated with you," Sophie looked at Aelita confusedly. "Seriously, Sophie. He loves you. He hugs you all the time. You told us he kissed you on the forehead."
 
Sophie just lay on the floor and put her head on her book.
 
"Has he kissed you yet? Truthfully." Yumi asked her.
 
She sighed. "No."
 
"Well, there'll be plenty of time for that tonight."
 
"What!?" Sophie looked truly worried, or scared. It was hard to tell. Maybe it was both.
 
"The pictures. Remember?" Yumi yawned.
 
"Oh, yeah. But, erm. He's going to kiss me?" Sophie whispered.
 
"Well, obviously." Yumi saw Sophie's reaction and was surprised. "You haven't kissed anyone before?" Sophie shook her head. "Well, if you don't want to, Odd will understand." Sophie shook her head harder.
 
"No, I want to kiss Odd. I just kinda... Don't know how." She hung her head but Aelita just laughed.
 
"It's easy, promise. Look, all you do is this. You stick your tongue in your mouth and move it round." Aelita stuck her tongue out and wiggled it. Yumi laughed so much she fell off the bed.
 
"Really, all you do is the same as him. You must have seen it on TV. Just do what you feel like. And remember: 'There's no such thing as a bad kisser.' No really. There isn't." Sophie smiled at Yumi.
 
"What time is it?" Yumi looked at the clock and jumped up. "Oh crap! It's four o'clock. We only have three hours to get ready before the guys get here. What am I going to wear?" She'd brought a giant bag with different outfits in it.
 
"Guys, what kind of thing should I wear?" Sophie said.
Aelita and Yumi looked at Sophie who smiled sheepishly. "Why don't we come to your room and find something?" They went across the hall to Sophie's room.
 
"What were you thinking of wearing?"
Sophie shrugged. "Jeans and a top. With a hoodie?" Yumi grimaced.
"Come in, let's find you something sexy to wear." Sophie gulped.
"Sexy?"
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry only small. And yes, I'm going to do a XANA attack sometime but I'm focusing more on the Yumi/Ulrich & Odd/Sophie first 'cause I have loads of ideas & to be honest, they're easier to write. Sorry it took so long to update, mum kicked me out and I went to live at Dad's. Please review!