Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ I Just Want To Be With You ❯ No Idea ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Code: Lyoko or any of its characters. I do however own Sophie.She is totally my own creation. Hands off!

A/N: Italics is what Ulrich's letter to Yumi is written in.

This was written Post-Second Series. So spoilers are probably going to be included.

-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Ulrich sat in his room, at the desk. He sighed and scrunched up the piece of paper that he was writing on. Odd came in as Ulrich threw it in the overflowing bin. "Come on Ulrich, what are you doing?" He picked up the bin and took it outside. Odd emptied the bin into a larger one. "That's the third time I've emptied this bin tonight. What's up?"

"I just can't seem to get it right. It either sounds to serious or too gushy. Or cheesy! I just can't do it! Seriously. I'm rubbish. She'll never like me."

Odd rolled his eyes and let himself fall back on his bed, almost crushing Kiwi. "Come on, man! You have to just write it. Okay, one last time. You can't throw it in the bin! Whatever happens, I'm taking it to her tomorrow."

Ulrich hesitated and started writing.

Dear Yumi,

"Oh yeah, one little thing. Speak from the heart." Odd said cheerily. Ulrich carried on writing.

It's really hard for me to say this. You know that? It's like the third year we've know each other. And well, I've loved you ever since I first met you.
Don't laugh. Please, stop laughing.

Do you realise that I can't sleep every night because all I think about is you? When I do sleep, all I dream about is you. When I have nightmares, you're in trouble. I can't help it Yumi. What have you done to me?

I almost died this summer. I couldn't see you at all, it broke my heart.

And then we came into school yesterday. You didn't know how beautiful you looked. You don't know how beautiful you look now.

You're the world to me Yumi. I don't know what I'd do without you. I just want to hold your hand and whisper in your ear that I love you. I want to just sit there and hug you for hours on end. I want what we all want, pure love. But I only want it to come from you.


Even if you don't like me back, I'm not sorry that I told you this. At least I tried. I probably would never have known how you feel about me.

I love you Yumi Ishiyama.


All my love and existance is yours.

Ulrich Stern

xxx



"Ooh, are you done?" Odd questioned as Ulrich put his pen down and folded the paper over. Ulrich did nothing. "Let me read it then!"

"No." Ulrich put the paper in an envelope and quickly wrote Yumi on the front. "I'm not going to give you this until the morning. Just before we see Yumi. I don't want you to read it. Seriously Odd. I'll kill you if you do." Ulrich looked so serious.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm going to sleep then."

Ulrich looked at his watch and was confused. "Why?"


"Oh, no reason. Just for the dreams." Odd said.

"Hmm... good idea. I'm glad I thought of it." Ulrich replied.

"Hey!!!"

Ulrch jumped into bed and pretended to sleep. Odd fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. Eventually, Ulrich fell into deep slumber too.




-x-





B BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The wake-up bell rang and neither boy wanted to wake up. Ulrich did, however, and shook Odd ferociously. "Come on, Oddball. Get up." Odd didn't wake, he never did. Ulrich pulled him out of bed and the boy landed with a thud.

"Ow!" he cried at Ulrich.

"Come on, quick. If you want to get down to breakfast, that is."

Odd jumped up and was dressed in three minutes flat."Come on Ulrich! Are you ready?"

Ulrich was, they left for the cafeteria. He handed the letter to Odd who just grinned.


Yumi had come in early again so she was sitting with the others waiting for Ulrich. When he came she joined them in the food queue. Odd slipped the note in her pocket, unnoticed. He nodded to Ulrich who just looked even more nervous.



-x-




Yumi was sitting in art class. She felt something in her pocket and pulled it out. It was an envelope with her name on it. She opened it up and started to read. Yumi gasped. Standing up she said. "I'm really sorry Mr. Chardin. I'm not feeling well, may I go to the infirmary?"

Whilst she said this, William glanced at the letter that had cause Yumi to gasp like that.
I love you Yumi Ishiyama.
"That little punk." He whispered under his breath. "I'm gonna get you."

Yumi left, leaving William sitting alone and angry.

-x-


Ulrich looked outof the window and saw Yumi standing there, trying to get his attention. She smiled at him and he stood up.
"Erm... erm, Miss Meyers. Can I go to the infirmary? I'm not feeling very... um well." Odd looked out the window and grinned.
"Very well then Ulrich." Ulrich left the room, on his way to see Yumi.
"Watch out the window." Odd whispered to Sophie. Ulrich ran as fast as he could round to Yumi who stood there waiting for him.

"Erm, Yumi. I, um..."
"Shh." She said to him and kissed him. Odd and Sophie stood up and cheered. They hugged each other and then blushed.
"What's all this about? Odd? Sophie?" Miss Meyers said sternly. "Oh, erm... Nothing Miss." They sat back down and couldn't stop grinning.

-x-


"Yumi?" Ulrich asked. "Yumi? What's up? Why are you crying?" Small tear drops were rolling down her cheeks.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."
Ulrich looked into her eyes. "Yes I do."
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
A/N: What do you think? I liked the ending. A bit. Please review. I know that it's been read and it only takes a couple of seconds to watch. Please? In the next couple of chapters I have a XANA attack. I'm just struggling to find a way to fit it in. I have loads of other ideas too see? Hmm. Yeah.