Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Riddle Me This ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here we are
Going far
To save all, that we love.

If we give
What we've got
We will make it through.

Here we are like a star
Shining bright on your world

Today! Make evil go away

Code Lyoko, Will withstand it all
Code Lyoko, Be there when you call
Code Lyoko, We will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, Stronger after

The fic begins in a forest, a familiar looking elf creature is running through the woods from a pack of wolves. It turns out the elf creature is Aelita's doll Mr. Puck. He trips on a log and backs away from the wolves, they growled but seconds later they started to whimper like they were scared.

They run and Mr. Puck feels proud about that but when he turned around he realised what scared off the wolves, now he was scared, he backed away until he bumped into a tree, what Mr. Puck is seeing is a giant bat, it starts to fly towards him, its eyes started to glow red and he screams.

Fortunately, it turns out Aelita was just dreaming another nightmare, her dorm room door opens and it's Sissi.

Sissi: Who is that screaming!

Aelita: Well, I

Sissi: (To Aelita) Do you know what time it is?! Scream again or I'll tell my father about this! (Slams the door)

Hours later, it's now morning, Aelita wakes up, gets out of bed and she enters the Girls' Showers, she was the only one inside then suddenly, she hears something shreick.

Aelita looks over to her right and she sees the same giant bat from her nightmare, its eyes still glows red and it's flying towards her, she starts to scared as the giant bat starts to transform, it transforms into a human/bat creature and this time its eyes glowed white, Aelita backs away 3 steps and she starts to scream and of course she runs.

Aelita: (Screams and runs)

As she runs, the human/bat creature runs after her, it persues her but then she closes the door while the human/bat creature tries to get out. Then Sissi and two other girls come by.

Sissi: Out of our way!

Aelita: Don't go in there! There's a giant bat inside!

Sissi shoves Aelita out of the way and she opens the door and it turns out it was just Emily.

Sissi: Well, a four-eyed bat! (Laughs)

Next chapter coming soon.