Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ The new guy ❯ To the rescue ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Virtulization!"
With that, James appeared, for the first time, on Lyoko. For what he would look like, was a complete mystery to everyone but Jeremie. James wore a plain, white shirt, with a brown, cloak like jacket. He wore brown jeans, and used an retractable spear, where with a push of a button, the spear would be short enough for him to carry it without it getting in the way. "Well this outfit is boring" James said. "I heard that!" Jeremie said "Anyway, your mission is to protect Aelita. We'll get to all of that special power nonsense later. Right now, get Aelita to the tower, before X.A.N.A.'s plan is complete". James gave a nod, and went off to find Aelita.

Aelita was running away from the megatank. Everybody back in the real world was very worried. Megatanks wern't exactly the easiest monsters to defeat after all. James would continue running after the megatank. When it opened its shell to attack Aelita, James would come from behind and take a stab right at the monster, but it closed it shell before James could hit it. "Drat" James said quietly. The tank turned around and fired its laser at James this time, while Aelita escaped. James ducked out of the way, only to have another beam shot at him. James stuck his hand out, and when the beam hit, it knocked James back, but, he had only lost 20 life points. "Jeremie, what happened" Yumi asked "That should have finished James." "It was he specail ability" Jeremie replied "He can create a shield, that can take up to eighty damages in life points". This was could, meaning James could still fight. He quicky got up, and formulated a plan. The megatank opened its shell to fire, and when it did, James jumped out of the way, and threw his spear at the eye of the megatank. It connected, and the megatank exploded. "Good job, James!" Jeremie said "At least for the first time". James, not knowing if he should take that as a compliment, or insult, just shrugged it off, and continued after Aelita, who was trying to hide from a bunch of waspsters. James finally reached the waspsters, and attacked one of them, causing it to explode. "Aelita, go" He said calmly. Aelita nodded, and continued into the tower. James however, stayed to finish off the last of the waspsters. One shot him, taking another 20 life points. "James, 60 life points left" Jeremie said. James took a swing at one, but missed. The waspster took this time to shoot James again, this time taking 30 life points. "James..." "I don't care" James said, inturrupting Jeremie.

Aelita began the process of sending everyone back in time, and James continued to fight. As his fight continued on, had 10 life points left. When he attacked the last waspster, it also attacked him. So they both took each other out. Meanwhile, Aelita entered the Lyoko code into the tower. "Return to the past now" Jeremie would say, as they would all end up at the begining of that very same day.