Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ When Movies Become Real ❯ Getting Ready For Tonight ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is my first code lyoko fic I've ever written. The reason im writing this is because it came to me in a dream. Yes I have anime dreams hehehehe. Anyway I felt like writing it before I went to Halloween horror nights at IOA ((islands of adventure)) W00t!!!! Anyways just to let everyone know im a totally big Yumi & Ulrich fan!!!!! Plus I still don't know if aelita is cuter with Jeremy or Odd??? Because odd & aelita are cute together. But this fic is going to be mainly Yumi & Ulrich.
 
Im just gone write what comes to me so if anyone has any ideas pleas review & tell me!
Let's start the fic now!
Oh & I don't own Code Lyoko T_T but my b-day is in a few days so I put that on my b-day list ^_^v
Oh & also in this fic yumi lives in the dorms & is the same age as everyone else & Ulrich is taller than yumi a little. ((Because I think that the guy should be taller than the girl ^_^ not that I have a problem with tall girls I just think it looks kind of weird))
 
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\
 
It was an ordinary day at Kadic Junior High in France. The lyoko gang is at lunch laughing and talking. They were laughing at a joke that Ulrich made on how much food odd can eat. On the right side of the table was Yumi the Japanese girl, and Ulrich the sports guy, and on the left side was Aelita the virtual princess they were still trying to find the right code for and devitalize ((you know how she can still be in the world but she still isn't completely human yet but can still go to class and stuff)), and Jeremie the computer guy, and Odd the…well odd one.
 
 
After they were done laughing Yumi said, “Hay guys how about tonight you all come to my dorm and we can watch some movies”. Aelita then said “But boys aren't allowed in the girls dorms at night”. Yumi smiles at aelita, “Nobody has to know. So what do ya guys say?” Ulrich smiles at yumi and said “ya sure” because everyone except yumi knew that Ulrich has a huge crush on yumi maybe even love her since he first saw her. Odd after swallowing a huge amount of food smiled his goofy smile and said “ya, can I bring kiwi because I don't want him left alone”. Yumi nodded. Jeremie thought about it but shook his head and said “sorry guys but I have to do some research on lyoko stuff because I found some new codes and I want to look them over to see if there important.” Everyone nodded and yumi said “well then come by my dorm after everyone is asleep and make sure Jim doesn't see you.” They nodded and picked up there food trays and there them out and walked out to there next class.
 
 
 
All threw there science class Ulrich kept stealing glances at yumi and daydreamed about someday telling her how he felt and that she would feel the same way about him to.
 
Yumi was also stealing glances at Ulrich and daydreaming of telling him how she felt and him feeling the same way and of telling sissy off.
 
Ulrich and yumi looked at each other and quickly looked away blushing.
 
Odd was sitting in his chair not listening to the teacher. He was to busy drawing small cartoon sketches of kiwi chasing Jim barking. ((A.n: Hehehehehe I sometimes do that during class of my dog chasing people that I don't like and now its going to be in the skool newspaper! YAY ME!!!! Oh sry back to the fic))
 
Jeremie was sitting not paying attention because he already knew about whatever the teacher was talking about. He was writing down notes for lyoko.
 
Aelita also knew about whatever the teacher was talking about and was sketching pictures of clothes. She had taken a liking to drawing clothes and making them but only yumi knew about that and sometimes helped her make them by being her model.
 
By the end of class the gang walked out and to there other classes and went back to there dorms to get ready for a night of movies. Except Jeremie who went to his room and on the computer like always.
 
It was after school and Ulrich's cell phone rang and he picked it up.
 
((I don't do cell phone conversations well so this is how I will do it))
 
Ulrich- “Hello?”
 
Yumi- “Hey Ulrich?”
 
Ulrich- ::blushes a little:: “Hay yumi what's up?”
 
Yumi- “oh nothing I just wanted to know if you, odd, aelita, and me would go to the store so we could pick out the movies we wanted to see and maybe some snacks. Aelita is already here with me so do you want to go?”
 
Ulrich- “Ya ok ill ask odd”
 
Ulrich turned around to see odd on his bed playing with kiwi. “Hay odd Yumi wants to know if me and you want to go to the store to rent the movies and buy some snacks for tonight. Aelita is already over there so you wanna to go?”. Odd nodded his head “Ya totally I need to stock up on snackage” ((hehehehe I like saying snackage)). Ulrich turned back to his cell.
 
Ulrich- “Yumi?”
 
Yumi- “Ya im here, so do you wanna go?”
 
Ulrich- “Ya odd said ya to”
 
Yumi- “Cool me and aelita are getting out shoes on so meet us at the gate”
 
Ulrich- “Ok. Bye”
 
Yumi- “Bye”
 
Both of them hung up at the same time.
 
After 10 minutes Ulrich and odd got to the gate of the school and saw yumi and aelita waiting for them. But Yumi and aelita was wearing a totally different outfit.
((I think that they should wear different outfits when they go out of school grounds))
 
Yumi had on a black tank top that cut off above her belly button which showed her new belly button ring she got. ((I think yumi looks like the kind of girl that would have a belly button ring. I want one and im going to get one as soon as I can)) She had tite blue jeans with ripped wholes in the knees and on other spots. Black fingerless gloves that just covered her palms ((ya know not the long kind the short kind like biker gloves but a lil different)), black sneakers, and a chain hanging off the side of her pants.
((This was the outfit my friend was wearing to the mall one time and I like it))
 
Aelita had on a blood red shirt with short sleeves and had a sparkling black rose on it, tite black jeans with a sparkling red rose on the left side of the leg, black sneakers with red shoelaces, and a black jean jacket that was torn so it ended above her belly button.
 
Ulrich had on a black T-shirt, army pants ((ya know the green kind that blend in with the forest and stuff)), army dog tags, and white sneakers.
 
Odd had on a purple T-shirt with black baggy pants and purple sneakers with black shoelaces. He also had a purple backpack that looked like it was moving a little.
 
After they said hay and stuff they started walking to the store. When they were a block from the school odd opened his backpack and took kiwi out and put him on a leash and started walking him.
 
They talked about movies on the walk to the store. After about a 15 minute walk because they felt like walking threw the park which made the walk longer so they could let kiwi do his business if he needed to, they got to the store called “Movie's n Stuff”. ((hehehehe I came up with the name))
 
They walked in and said hay to the store owner at the desk who was a old man in his 50's.
 
The gang walked to the back to look threw the movies. After talking it over they got horror and action/ adventure. They got `The Ring 2', `The Boogieman', and `Chukies bride', `Scream 2'.
 
Odd ran over to the snacks and grabbed a shopping hang cart thing. Odd grabbed 4 bags of chips, 2 boxes of cookies, some candy and other food. Yumi got a 12 pack of soda.
 
They went to the counter and the old man smiled at them and said “Having another movie night I see?” They smiles back at the old man and yumi said “Ya Mr. Terras. How's the wife?”
 
The old man smiled at her, “She's doing good. She's spending the day with the grandchildren after she picks them up from kindergarten.”
 
Yumi nodded “So how much is this?”
 
Mr. Terras still smiling said “Ill give you a discount for being so sweet so it'll only be $10.50.”
 
Aelita gave his a sweet smile “Thank you”
 
Yumi was about to pull out her wallet when Ulrich said, “don't worry yumi ill pay for it.” “Are you sure?” Ulrich smiled, “Ya” he gave the man the money and got the bags. Yumi smiled at Ulrich, “Thanks ulrich for paying”. Ulrich blushed a little and said “No problem”. Odd carried the movies because nobody trusted him to carry the food bags back. Kiwi was in odds backpack again when they got back to school. Yumi and Aelita took the bags to yumi's room while the guys went back to there room to wait for tonight.
 
Yumi Put the food in the mini frig in her room. ((I don't know if they have mini frigs but this is my fic so they do. Also they have TV & DVD players in there room))
 
Her and Aelita then sat in yumi's room doing there homework and waiting for tonight.
 
Ulrich and Odd sat in there room ulrich doing his homework and odd just goofing off with kiwi or dancing around listening to his headphones.
 
They had no idea what awaited them soon.
 
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\
 
Well that's the first chapter to my first code lyoko fan fiction!
Im leaving for Halloween horror nights soon but ill get started on the next chapter before I leave maybe. If anyone has any suggestions or comments please review! Flame is also allowed.
Please tell me if I should put Odd & Aelita together or just keep them friends.
I have aim, & yahoo
My aim screen name is: BringMe2Life1490
My Yahoo screen name is: Partyxstarter101
& I have myspace so tell me if you want on my list
Much luv everyone!!!!
Peace out!