Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ the super market ❯ side story-the day in the life of the giant man in a chicken suite ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


A/N:ok so i havent posted in a long time(i guess) its mainly because i can't think of what to write in the fourth chapter.
Wufie:stupid onna.
A/N:shut up wufie im not in the mood for your stupid covinistic ways.
wufie:hmph!
A/N:any way, i was thinking last night about the giant man in a chicken suit. and i thought it would be really funny if i wrote about him. so i will.
Sami:MORE chickens!T-T no more please.
all: nooooooooo more chickens!


Chapter:side story-the day in the life of
the giant man in the chicken suit


```````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````
After, being attacked by a crazed girl with long black hair(i think i have long hair), the poor giant man in a chicken suit had to expline to his manager what happened.
"but i'm not lying, sir SHE attacked ME."
"Yes, giant man in a chicken suit, thats what you keep telling me. But YOU spilled the marinara sause on her, and thus YOU started the comflict."
"but but, thats not fair."
"soo"
"*grumble*"
"What was that."
"nothing"
"Good, why don't you go home, come back tomorrow."
"ok"
"bye"
````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````
At home the gaint man in a chicken suite, was met by a giant WOMAN in a chicken suite.(hahahahahahahaha.stupid chickens won't leave me alone T-T*sniff)
"why are you here so early?" she kissed him on his cheek.
"Well they sent me home early, i got in a fight, well kinda. some girl attacked my saying that i offended her honnor, or something like that.
"Oh well,(how care free) ill make you some diner, while you play with the kids(hehehe).Children daddy's home early!"
The sound of feet runnig down stairs is heard as loud as thunder.
"YEAH daddy's home." 7 children in chicken suites ran down the stairs.(couldnt you guess.)

(dude teaching summer school is weird. i was just in a presintion by this white guy that sings about ecosystems, yeah he was rapping, it was sad. a white guy rapping about the way the wet lands work. it was funny. )

The 7 children in chicken suites jumped on their dad, the giant man in a chicken suite, and they played until supper was cooked by the giant woman in a chicken suite. and they all lived happily ever after.


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````

ok so it was kinda weird, but i hope it was funny.