Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction ❯ Game Shows ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koni'ichi Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in computer class and finished my work, so I decided to write this. It has nothing to do with my series that you should read if you haven't. I just want to write this for fun.

Legals: Idon't own any anime that appears in this FanFic. I said it, so don't sue me.

P.S. Other authors who are members of this site WILL appear, so prepare yourself for the damage.

Da Fic:

*White Fox 612 walks onto stage*

White Fox:" Welcome to the Newlyweded Peoples Show!"

*A dude walks on to the stage and whispers something in White Fox's ear, then walks away*

White Fox:" WHAT?! Oh fine. Due to legal reasons, the name of the show has been changed to the New Married Peoples Show!"

*The audience claps*

White Fox:"*looks down at index cards in her hand* The contestants today are…WHAT?!"

*Looks at the people off stage*

White Fox:" You're kidding, right?"

*People off stage shake their heads*

White Fox:" The Contestants are…*angry look* ash_chan and Hiei…"

* ash_chan and Hiei walk onto stage*

White Fox:" Why are you two contestants?"

*ash_chan shudders in fear*

ash_chan:" Sis! YOU'RE the hostess of the show? I…I had no idea…heh, heh, heh…"

White Fox:" ANSWER ME! Why are you a contestant?"

ash_chan:" Well, we, uh…"

Hiei:" We got married. Deal with it."

*White Fox's face began to get red with anger.*

White Fox:" You did WHAT?! Who gave you permission?"

ash_chan:" Well, uh…"

Hiei:" No one had to give us permission. We did it, and there is nothing you can do about it."

* White Fox gives Hiei the evil eye*

White Fox:" You married my sister WITHOUT permission?"

Hiei:" Yeah."

White Fox:" You are SO dead!"

*Hiei turns to dancing leprecon mode as White Fox chases him around the room*

White Fox:" Come back here you little squirt!"

*Hiei stuck his tongue out and dodged as White Fox through a fire ball at him, destroying half the audience*

ash_chan:" Go Hiei!"

*White Fox looks at ash_chan in disbelief*

White Fox:" What about your older sister?!"

ash_chan:" Well, Hiei's my husband…and your trying to kill him…so…"

Hiei:" It's not like she can actually catch me."

*At that remark, White Fox shot another fire ball. Hiei dodged it, but in a way that his hair caught on fire*

Hiei:" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put it out! PUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!

*White Fox grabs a hose*

White Fox:" Gladly."

*White Fox starts spraying Hiei with the hose*

Hiei:" Okay! Okay! You can turn it off now! ENOUGH!"

*The dude from backstage comes out and addresses the remainder of the audience that survived the fire ball*

Dude:" Due to the amount of graphic violence in this segment, I regret to inform you that this show has cancelled"

*White Fox looks over to the dude*

White Fox:" Cancelled?! You've got to be kidding me!"

Dude:" Nope. You're just too violent."

White Fox:" Violent? I'll show you violent!"

*White Fox start attacking the dude. A technical difficulties sign has appeared on the set."

The end?

So, you like? this is only the FIRST chapter! Next chapter I was thinkin' about Excel Saga! Or maybe Trigun…I got it! Both! YAY! Hope you liked my first chapter!

Ja ne!